Yet more evidence of the arab muslim wretchedness...

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
Who really can blame the israelis for wanting to rid themselves of the arab muslims? Given their garbage culture and the backwardness they exhibit, who actually would want to live amongst them? I certainly didn't:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/05/opinion/05friedman.html?em

August 5, 2009
OP-ED COLUMNIST
Green Shoots in Palestine

By THOMAS L. FRIEDMAN
Ramallah, West Bank

In 2002, the U.N. Development Program released its first ever Arab Human Development Report, which bluntly detailed the deficits of freedom, women’s empowerment and knowledge-creation holding back the Arab world. It was buttressed with sobering statistics: Greece alone translated five times more books every year from English to Greek than the entire Arab world translated from English to Arabic; the G.D.P. of Spain was greater than that of all 22 Arab states combined; 65 million Arab adults were illiterate. It was a disturbing picture, bravely produced by Arab academics.

And even better, the one place in the arab world that is doing well is guess where - in the WEST FUCKING BANK. SOOOOOOoooo, maybe living under the so-called alleged "occupation" isn't such a bad thing after all.... ;)

Where are all of the jew-hating pieces of trash now? No doubt they will avoid this thread...

Last edited:
If somebody had made the same dumbass generalizations about Jews, you'd be in hysterics right about now. :lol:

• Banned
If somebody had made the same dumbass generalizations about Jews, you'd be in hysterics right about now. :lol:

Except jews are educated and successful, and make up what, 1/5 of all nobel prize winners?

Tiny israel has the most companies on NASDAQ of any country on earth outside the US...

Yet 400 million arabs live like animals, and as expected, its the usual personal attacks...THAT is the real bore...the same trash like "del" with nothing to offer...

What's even more hilarious is that the 2002 report, and this update, were done by ARAB MUSLIMS. So they have no fucking excuses for it, and cannot blame it as usual, "on the jews."

Last edited:

Except jews are educated and successful, and make up what, 1/5 of all nobel prize winners?

Tiny israel has the most companies on NASDAQ of any country on earth outside the US...

Yet 400 million arabs live like animals, and as expected, its the usual personal attacks...THAT is the real bore...the same trash like "del" with nothing to offer...

What's even more hilarious is that the 2002 report, and this update, were done by ARAB MUSLIMS. So they have no fucking excuses for it, and cannot blame it as usual, "on the jews."

You know I'm starting to doubt you even lived in the Middle East. Because as much hate and crap you say about Arabs and Muslims I don't believe you would stay in the Middle East for 20 years unless you like lived in Israel or something.

Yes many Jews are successful people. But there are also successful Arabs. Arabs are not some primitive cave people. Yeah some of their leaders are stuck in the past. But as a people many of them are like everyday people. My sister in-law is Arab and she's one of the kindest people I've ever known. To say that 400 million people live like animals is not only racist but it is also an ignorant statement. I bet if some Arab made a comment like that about a Jews you'd be up in arms. Your racist comments make you better than those Arabs who make such uneducated statements about Jews.

And why do you keep with associating Arabs with Muslims. They are two different things. Arabs are a race of people. Muslims are followers of Islam. Majority of Muslims are not even Arab.

What makes you think no one has?

show me ONE motherfucker that has. And THEN, let's compare your fucking outrage THERE to what we see HERE. I wonder if we'll see any discernable differences in your reply.

Who really can blame the israelis for wanting to rid themselves of the arab muslims? Given their garbage culture and the backwardness they exhibit, who actually would want to live amongst them? I certainly didn't:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/05/opinion/05friedman.html?em

August 5, 2009
OP-ED COLUMNIST
Green Shoots in Palestine

By THOMAS L. FRIEDMAN
Ramallah, West Bank

In 2002, the U.N. Development Program released its first ever Arab Human Development Report, which bluntly detailed the deficits of freedom, women’s empowerment and knowledge-creation holding back the Arab world. It was buttressed with sobering statistics: Greece alone translated five times more books every year from English to Greek than the entire Arab world translated from English to Arabic; the G.D.P. of Spain was greater than that of all 22 Arab states combined; 65 million Arab adults were illiterate. It was a disturbing picture, bravely produced by Arab academics.

And even better, the one place in the arab world that is doing well is guess where - in the WEST FUCKING BANK. SOOOOOOoooo, maybe living under the so-called alleged "occupation" isn't such a bad thing after all.... ;)

Where are all of the jew-hating pieces of trash now? No doubt they will avoid this thread...

Kipling agrees with you.

RS, if someone made the same comment about Africans, you'd throw a fit and accuse them of being Shogun :lol:.

detecting irony is not rhodespussy's strongest skill. In fact, THIS THREAD conveys just how similar rhodespussy is to the likes of sunniman. That is, if he didn't fully believe that jews are physically incapable of hate because they are just maste, er, Chosen race superior like that.

You know I'm starting to doubt you even lived in the Middle East. Because as much hate and crap you say about Arabs and Muslims I don't believe you would stay in the Middle East for 20 years unless you like lived in Israel or something.

I was assigned to the middle east, I did not have a choice in my assignment, unfortunately, and it wasn't until I lived there for about 5 years did it really start to grate on me. I went in with an open mind, and began to look at the wider picture of the region, and it was not pretty...

I do not hate arabs as people, just their religion and culture. Scrap both, and as individuals they are no different as people than anyone else. I am not claiming that they are born with a violence gene, they just have about the worst culture, ever - and the volume of people leaving the middle east, both arab muslim and minority, is telling.

But there are also successful Arabs. Arabs are not some primitive cave people.

No doubt, and individually, they can be quite warm and inviting. However, as a culture and group, they are really awful - and incredibly intolerant. Go ask a Jordanian arab what they think of the Libyan arabs, or even worse - the black nigerian ones. And you thought the southern US was racist against blacks LOL, not even close.

Yeah some of their leaders are stuck in the past.

There is a saying that people get the leadership they deserve, and all 22 arab muslim nations are not even close to democratic. That should tell you something, and not that the outside world is culpable for it.

And why do you keep with associating Arabs with Muslims. They are two different things. Arabs are a race of people. Muslims are followers of Islam. Majority of Muslims are not even Arab.

LOL, well aware of the difference. But if you look at the broader picture, who has used what to subjugate who, and using what to justify it? Look at how hard the persians have pushed back against islamic-driven amerlioration of their persian culture...

Hilarious how some of the jew-hating trash comes in and tries to re-direct the thread away from the failings of the arab world as described in detail in the OP article.

Here is another article from the Great arab write Fouad Adjami, exploring the report further:

Fouad Ajami: New U.N. Report Says Autocracy Has Led to the Decline of the Arab World - WSJ.com

OPINION
AUGUST 5, 2009, 11:36 P.M. ET

Autocracy and the Decline of the Arabs

The Arab world is plagued by despots. But don’t expect the U.N. to give President Bush any credit for challenging this order.

By FOUAD AJAMI
‘It made me feel so jealous,” said Abdulmonem Ibrahim, a young Egyptian political activist, of the recent upheaval in Iran. “We are amazed at the organization and speed with which the Iranian movement has been functioning. In Egypt you can count the number of activists on your hand.” This degree of “Iran envy” is a telling statement on the stagnation of Arab politics. It is not pretty, Iran’s upheaval, but grant the Iranians their due: They have gone out into the streets to contest the writ of the theocrats.

In contrast, little has stirred in Arab politics of late. The Arabs, by their own testimony, have become spectators to their history. A struggle rages between the Iranian theocracy and the Pax Americana for primacy in the Persian Gulf and the Levant. The Arabs have the demography—360 million people by latest count—and the wealth to balance Iran’s power. But they have taken a pass in the hope that America—or Israel, for that matter—would shatter the Iranian bid for hegemony.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hilarious how some of the jew-hating trash comes in and tries to re-direct the thread away from the failings of the arab world as described in detail in the OP article.

Hating bigotry is not the same thing as "jew-hating" - and your post was bigoted, plain and simple.

whatever you say, you jewish nazi.

You, however, have no room to talk. Almost every post I've seen from you has been some bigoted nonsense. And before you start your juvenile "YOUZ B A NOOOOOB" silliness again - realize that all that means is that I don't have any preconceived notions about you when reading your posts.

People living in wretched conditions tend to live wretched lives, without doubt.

There really isn't much about the Sharia system I'd find much to my liking, however, regardless of how affluent that society might be.

I'm rather comfortable living in a secular society where my religious beliefs are my own, and I don't have to kowtow to the insane religious beliefs of others.

Of course it helps a lot that most of the insane religious beliefs of our resident religious nutters aren't all that much in conflict with my own, too.

Forum List

Back