Yet, More ACORN Problems

right from the horses mouth.....

"Sometimes, they come up and bribe me with a cigarette, or they'll give me a dollar to sign up," said Freddie Johnson, 19, who filled out 72 separate voter-registration cards over an 18-month period at the behest of the left-leaning Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now.

"The ACORN people are everywhere, looking to sign people up. I tell them I am already registered. The girl said, 'You are?' I say, 'Yup,' and then they say, 'Can you just sign up again?' " he said.

right from the horses mouth.....

"Sometimes, they come up and bribe me with a cigarette, or they'll give me a dollar to sign up," said Freddie Johnson, 19, who filled out 72 separate voter-registration cards over an 18-month period at the behest of the left-leaning Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now.

"The ACORN people are everywhere, looking to sign people up. I tell them I am already registered. The girl said, 'You are?' I say, 'Yup,' and then they say, 'Can you just sign up again?' " he said.

The part that blisters my backside is that cavalier attitude the Libs take toward our most precious freedom. The right to vote.

Do most of the fraudulent registrations get through? No, of course not.

Does it take many to break the system? Bush won Florida by only a few hundred.

Should voter drives receive public funds when they register mainly democrats? ..Hell No!

Have not heard anyone say that. All I hear is you railing against making sure the system is clean and honest.

The only part I really take issue with is using my tax money to register almost all Dems.

Sounds like some Goose stepping third world country crap to me.

where have I done that?

I have been railing against Railroading ACORN with lies.

ACORN has taken no tax dollars.

Its a non profit.

If there is a person registered MORE THAN ONCE.. it is an ILLEGAL registration.... and this has been shown time and time and time again with ACORN
WHERE?

Show me cases where someone has been convicted of voter fraud. Not your stupid allegations, not a bunch of hyped up shit from the right wing media outlets.

Show me real, actual cases of voter fraud.

where have I done that?

I have been railing against Railroading ACORN with lies.

ACORN has taken no tax dollars.

Its a non profit.

So much for you.

Is there any Libs here that know what the heck they are talking about on this issue?

I'm getting bored.

Boehner escalates war on ACORN

House Republican leader John A. Boehner of Ohio escalated the war on ACORN today, calling for it to be cut off from all federal money and going so far as to call for a ban on ACORN contracting with candidates for federal office.

ACORN, a community organizing group allied with Democrats, has been blamed by the GOP for pushing housing policies that Republicans say contributed to the housing crisis. It has been the subject of investigations for voter registration fraud and its Nevada offices were recently raided.
The Crypt: Boehner escalates war on ACORN - Politico.com

....and if it is nonprofit they have one hell of a lot of damn gall using my tax money to register mainly Dems.

ACORN: About

ACORN is a non-profit, non-partisan social justice organization with national headquarters in New York, New Orleans and Washington, D.C. To maintain independence, ACORN does not accept government funding and is not tax exempt.

Last edited:
ACORN receives federal money through the affordable housing trust fund after that money has been sent to states and local governments. So Congress, to keep the group from getting money, would need to specifically forbid ACORN from being eligible to get federal funds.

I guess I will have to search for someone worthy of debating with me.

*sigh*

The congressmen also seek to forbid any of their peers from doing business with them.

Lets see some proof of what the article claims.

Ive been looking and cant come up with any conformation of such a link?

Thanks to Acorn, we can be assured of a McCain win.

That must sting a little.

Forum List

Back