Yet, More ACORN Problems

I had this stuff all over the place yesterday, too.

Acorn is a voter fraud machine, and Obama was on its board. I thought he still was. At any rate, he lies when he says he's never been involved in the election side of things with Acorn.

How can you not be involved in the "election" side of Acorn? It's an organization meant to register voters for elections.

And he went to Ohio to BE WITH ACORN. Herro? Are we not in the middle of an election? Is not Acorn currently being prosecuted (and pleading all over the place) for voter fraud? Are they not currently being investigated for voter fraud? Aren't new instances of voter fraud appearing almost daily? In SWING STATES?

1/2 of all the Acorn registrations submitted in one county were fraudulent. It was so bad they had to suspend activity in that county and refer it over to the DA.

Sort of reminds me of MIB II when Will Smith says to Tommy:
"It's the last suit you'll ever wear....again..."

ACORN accused of voter registration fraud

Posted: Oct 10, 2008 10:06 AM PDT

LAKE COUNTY, Ind. (WISH) - An investigation into voter registration fraud is under way in Lake County.

Thousands of applications are in serious doubt. The activist group ACORN turned in 5,000 new registrations. But the Lake County Election Board said they've already discounted at least 2100 of them.

Many had the exact same handwriting and signatures on them. One listed a person by the name of Jimmy Johns. But that turned out to be a restaurant.
An attorney for ACORN said the group believes the allegations are an effort to discourage ACORN from doing their work, and to suppress votes."

That part kills me. How DARE lawmakers attempt to suppress fraudulent votes! The dead people and coffee shops have the right to vote, too!

WISH TV 8: Indianapolis News and Weather - ACORN accused of voter registration fraud

BTW, this was on CNN last night, and I can find it absolutely nowhere on their site. As we get closer to the election, I notice the bias is coming back. Anderson Cooper can't keep from simpering around.

What is the percentage of ACORN employees who have done this stuff?

Do you not mean caught SO FAR?

As stated SO many times... once, you blow it off as an isolated incident... twice, you raise an eyebrow... thrice, is starting to be beyond coincidence... 4 times is the beginning of a pattern... and we're WAYYYYYY beyond that....

What is the percentage of ACORN employees who have done this stuff?

At what percentage do you admit that ACORN has responsibility for the actions of it's employees?

At what point do you condemn a repeated abuse that is happening and being investigated as criminal activity in states all over this Union?

At what point do you see that the constant contamination of the electoral process is something that ought to outrage any true American?

At what percentage do you admit that ACORN has responsibility for the actions of it's employees?

At what point do you condemn a repeated abuse that is happening and being investigated as criminal activity in states all over this Union?

At what point do you see that the constant contamination of the electoral process is something that ought to outrage any true American?

The same percent the investigators gave it 0.

because ACORN has always turned these people in and fully cooperated which is why they have never been charged with anything.

Do you are about the 1.3 million legal American voters they have brought into the system?

Do you are about the 1.3 million legal American voters they have brought into the system?

They receive government tax money.

They almost exclusively push for Democrats.

You damn skippy I have a problem with that part of it. If they are taking public money they should not be partisan.

Or dead people. Or stores with person names.

Don't you know? When you don't let them register those people, and when those people aren't allowed to vote...that's DISENFRANCHISEMENT. Hence the 65,000 DISENFRANCHISED voters in Florida.

They were the dead, the lost at sea...the fake votes the Dems didn't get to sneak past.

Are you guys really going to argue that the 1.3 perfectly legal voters that ACORN has brought into the system is a BAD thing?

Why do you hate Democracy????

Are you guys really going to argue that the 1.3 perfectly legal voters that ACORN has brought into the system is a BAD thing?

Why do you hate Democracy????

Have not heard anyone say that. All I hear is you railing against making sure the system is clean and honest.

The only part I really take issue with is using my tax money to register almost all Dems.

Sounds like some Goose stepping third world country crap to me.

Forum List

Back