Yet, More ACORN Problems

ACORN employees have been indicted numerous times by jury's and federal grand jurys

Just ignore TM... You could get the President of ACORN admitting they committed acts of voter fraud and he would deny it... I think he works for ACORN...

Then prove what you claim. Lets see the evidence of all these illegal voters.
Surely you jest? Hahahahahaha! Too easy:
Probe finds Dallas Cowboys registered to vote in Nevada | National | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle
Nevada authorities seized records Tuesday from a group they accused of submitting fraudulent voter-registration forms — including for the starting lineup of the Dallas Cowboys. "Tony Romo is not registered to vote in the state of Nevada, and anybody trying to pose as Terrell Owens won't be able to cast a ballot on Nov. 4," said Secretary of State Ross Miller, referring to star players on the pro football team.

AGIAN that was temp workers.

Guess how the investigation started?

ACORN took suspect reg forms to the FBI for investigation.

I live in Las Vegas.

One of the fired DOJ lawyers was in my state.

Go Goggle my corrupt Gov Jim Gibbons and you will know why they were treated as they were after reporting a crime.

ACORN has long been a target of Republican Party operatives dating as far back as the 2004 presidential election. But the accusations of malfeasance have never been supported by evidence.

If by "target" you mean they've been prosecuted, thrown in jail, and convicted of voter fraud, you're right. Oh, and they hire criminals, besides. Always a good idea to hire criminals to register voters.

Them's the facts, bubba. Live with it.

Besides which, I just noticed that Truth is lying and knows he's lying. I posted a WSJ article in two threads he was polluting with the history of Acorn.

People are in jail now, and 8 more are being prosecuted, now, one of which has plead already. Acorn has shelled out tens of thousands of dollars in out of court settlements.

They're crooked, I know it, you know it, yellow dog knows it, and Obama is at the top of that pile.

You know everyday Obama is associated with some radical something for me if it walks like a duck quacks like a duck it is usually a duck. All the Obama camp does is deny deny deny they must think we are fools brain dead.

I don't hear of all this crap going on with McCain. McCain does not hang out with known terrorist but Obama does that says alot about Obama's judgment IMO now Acorn is raided for voter fraud. I guess that crook Obama will get into office no matter what it takes. Don't worry guys you don't even have to get out and vote for Obama they are going to get him into office no matter what it takes. He is a shoe in and we deserve no less then a crook as president,

At least I will have the satisfaction of knowing I did not vote for him.

You know everyday Obama is associated with some radical something for me if it walks like a duck quacks like a duck it is usually a duck. All the Obama camp does is deny deny deny they must think we are fools brain dead.

I don't hear of all this crap going on with McCain. McCain does not hang out with known terrorist but Obama does that says alot about Obama's judgment IMO now Acorn is raided for voter fraud. I guess that crook Obama will get into office no matter what it takes. Don't worry guys you don't even have to get out and vote for Obama they are going to get him into office no matter what it takes. He is a shoe in and we deserve no less then a crook as president,

At least I will have the satisfaction of knowing I did not vote for him.

Apparently 50% of the country IS brain dead, or they flat out don't care that Obama has all of these questions about him, and have no desire to know the real Obama...Sad, that they are going to vote for someone and not even know him... I guess that's why the Democrats are targeting the homeless. Since these people don't have the internet and can't find the truth...

If ACORN is innocent why did their offices get raided in Nevada????????

Sad, that they are going to vote for someone and not even know him

It is a weird situation because the less they know truthfully about him... the more they can use him like a blank canvas to paint their own hopes, dreams, desires, etc on to... it is exactly why he has led his campaign the way he has... because on actual experience, actual accomplishment, actual standing, actual positions, he is complete shit....

If ACORN is innocent why did their offices get raided in Nevada????????

Hi, this is America. We have a thing called innocent until proven guilty. Its not so much innocent until accused. If you want that, you'll have to move.

You get a judge to agree you can raid them, you can raid them. It's that simple.
Though I know how much the lefties like to be able to keep their crime nicely wrapped up and hidden...

You get a judge to agree you can raid them, you can raid them. It's that simple.

Which isn't hard to do. 99% of Article III warrants are approved.

Though I know how much the lefties like to be able to keep their crime nicely wrapped up and hidden...

As opposed to the Bush administration which just loves transparency, eh?:badgrin:

Hi, this is America. We have a thing called innocent until proven guilty. Its not so much innocent until accused. If you want that, you'll have to move.
One is only...
innocent until proven guilty.
...and one is not called innocent, one is presumed innocent before the court. When one is accused before the court the state is saying one is guilty. You may be the one who needs to move and take up English as a second language.

Which isn't hard to do. 99% of Article III warrants are approved.

As opposed to the Bush administration which just loves transparency, eh?:badgrin:

It shouldn't be too hard to do, particularly when it comes to uncovering voter fraud.

One is only...

...and one is not called innocent, one is presumed innocent before the court.

Which is effectively the same thing.

When one is accused before the court the state is saying one is guilty. You may be the one who needs to move and take up English as a second language.

Considering nobody has been accused of anything, perhaps you should follow your own advice.

fear? you know what the unabomber did to people who wouldn't listen.

Fear? Man I knew Republicans were pussies, but I didn't know you were that scared.

Forum List

Back