Yet, More ACORN Problems

Who the f cares about percentage? It's happening all over the freaking country, yet YOU, the harbinger of vote fraud, is splitting hairs? Me thinks you are a blow hard regarding voting problems. You just want your 'choice' to win, regardless of methods. Then you have to give the same to the other side, that's the rub.
It matters what the percentage is because in any massive effort to sign up people to vote there are going to be mistakes.

Did you know that the most recent case of voter fraud accusations came because ACORN turned in the people that were submitting false registrations?

No, of course you didn't.

In other words you are right and a multitude of congressman and media types are wrong.

What-the-hell-freakin-ever.
I don't know if most Congresscritters read right wing blogs. And what media types do you speak of...oh, right, wingnut blogs.

Why don't you just admit that you don't have the slightest idea?

I don't know if most Congresscritters read right wing blogs. And what media types do you speak of...oh, right, wingnut blogs.

Why don't you just admit that you don't have the slightest idea?

I will admit that you bore me.

I see multiple Congressmen calling for the end of any federal funding of ACORN and I see one keyboard commando standing before them claiming he is right and they are wrong.

Make no mistake about it.....at this point you exist for my amusement because you sure as hell do not have any valid cred.

Have a nice freakin' day.

I will admit that you bore me.

I see multiple Congressmen calling for the end of any federal funding of ACORN and I see one keyboard commando standing before them claiming he is right and they are wrong.

Make no mistake about it.....at this point you exist for my amusement because you sure as hell do not have any valid cred.

Have a nice freakin' day.
Okie dokie. Don't read this post because it will be an admission that you haven't any idea of what you are talking about...and you're a liar to boot.

Moron.

Government Money Used to Support ACORN Fraud

WASHINGTON, Oct. 10 /PRNewswire/ -- James Terry, Chief Public Advocate for the Consumers Rights League, today issued the following statement supporting the calls of House Republican Minority Leader John Boehner, Minority Whip Roy Blunt and Senator John Ensign to investigate the activities of ACORN as well as suspend taxpayer funds to the organization in light of mounting evidence of fraudulent activity in Nevada, Missouri and Ohio. CRL also expressed outrage over ACORN's willingness to accept rampant fraud as the cost of doing business.

"ACORN says they don't take federal money, but AHC takes millions and from 2004 to 2006 on funneled 4.6 million to ACORN. They have been able to get away with it due to a convoluted, Enron kind of accounting but this must stop. Congress must cut off funds, investigate and prosecute those who are found to be willfully using taxpayer funds to support fraudulent political operations and put in place transparency, reporting requirements and firewall requirements to prevent future abuses.

"Senator Ensign and Congressmen Boehner and Blunt are right -- enough is enough. With ACORN standing to reap millions in taxpayer dollars from the financial crisis it helped create, this multi-national, corrupt organization needs to be investigated, not further rewarded. Now, with 40 Members of the House of Representatives and two House leaders calling for an investigation, along with Senator Ensign calling for an immediate suspension of taxpayer dollars to ACORN, it is time the Congressional leadership and the appropriate federal authorities to take action to ensure taxpayers are protected.

Government Money Used to Support ACORN Fraud

Keep waiting moron. You can sit there masturbating and denying any source till the cows come home.
Well, thanks Mom. You used to tell me that was a bad thing to do. But if all you can post are links that reference back to Boner's comment I guess you've got...

jack shit.

ACORN has long been a target of Republican Party operatives dating as far back as the 2004 presidential election. But the accusations of malfeasance have never been supported by evidence.
Voter registration effort probed in Indiana :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Barack Obama
But in Lake County, Ind., a nonprofit group Obama once represented as a lawyer, ACORN, filed an estimated 2,500 fraudulent voter registrations in the past two weeks, county election officials say.

Indianapolis and Gary gave Obama his highest vote totals in the Indiana primary, along with college towns such as South Bend and Bloomington.

Indiana has been regarded as safely Republican for 44 years, but some polls show Obama tied with John McCain.

In Lake County, as in other parts of the country, Obama backers say they have signed up thousands of voters inspired by Obama. ACORN, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, has participated in many of those registration drives. Some Republicans have charged that ACORN members engage in vote fraud. In Las Vegas, federal officials raided ACORN's offices Tuesday as part of a vote-fraud investigation.In Lake County, 18,000 new voters have registered in the last two weeks, about 5,000 of them signed up by ACORN, said Ruthann Hoagland, of the county's board of elections. As they started making verification calls on the ACORN registrations, employees found about half were false, she said. One was for a Mr. Johns Jimmy at the address of a Jimmy John's sandwich shop in Crown Point. Some registrants were dead.Hoagland said one ACORN official told her that the employees who filed the fraudulent registrations have been fired. ACORN officials could not be reached for comment. Republican officials have taken the issue to federal court.

This must be a first.....:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back