Yet God Bless America!

• Banned
Yeah, fu Wilbur, not sure what your problem is with America, but no, that is not acceptable.

• Banned
Omy this little Korean girl nails it! :113:

Awesome!

Last edited:
  • Banned
Boy, you better not mess with this. I'm telling ya now.
Sooooooo, no George Carlin's America the Beautiful? :dunno:

He's dead, next! Bro, it's not like I don't have the album where he had the pot plants on front and then they're all gone and he's stoned on the back.

We rolled a joint of purple-haired stuff with a Wedding Album paper, ok? Not many people can say that, but I can.

Fattest joint I ever smoked. With a wire.

Last edited:

He's dead, next! Bro, it's not like I don't have the album where he had the pot plants on front and then they're all gone and he's stoned on the back.

We rolled a joint of purple-haired stuff with a Wedding Album paper, ok? Not many people can say that, but I can.

ever have blond Lebanese hash oil?...

Bah, it came off like dog food.
That did not work, next!

Boy, If I had a nickel for all the real Americans over the years singing these songs, I'd have $2

Black/ white, oh yeah! I got me some good memories!

Probably can't tell ya'll 'bout time down south and my cousin's funeral.

He was a good cracker, and them black women sang and honored him.
I tell ya wut, they kicked ass. They meant what they said. That came from the heart, true story.
My cousin was a good cracker. Yes indeed he was.

His name was Calvin. Them good black women sang about him for a full decade afterwards.

Last edited:

That did not work, next!
dog food?....try smoking it....

That did not work, next!
dog food?....try smoking it....

I did, that's where the "dog food" part came in. I think I got ripped off that time. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back