Yet another turn in the Zimmerman/Martin Case!

I agree that continuing to follow AFTER being told by authorities to stop removes his protections under the stand your ground law.

However he may be protected under some self defense laws.

Either way it should be in court, in a trial, with real solid evidence and not heresey and media speculation.

Except.... there remains NO evidence to suggest that he continued to follow Martin after he was advised not to. In fact, he acknowledged that request with 'ok'... and, according to Zimmerman, he stopped following and headed back to his vehicle.

Your response to me is the EXACT reason why I said It should be in court, in a trial, with real solid evidence..... ;)

That is not your decision. It is for the prosecution, and a GJ, to decide whether there is enough real solid evidence to go to trial.

Currently, this seems more like a witch hunt than a desire for justice, to me. If there is evidence, fine... take it to a GJ, get an indictment and take it to trial. If there is not, then that is also fine.

And Trayvon had the right to stand his ground huh?

IF he was the one attacked then yes. You cannot attack and physically assault someone simply for following you.

If Martin stood his ground and Zimmerman layed even a finger on him then Martin woud be in the right. There is absolutely zero evidence that that happened.

Trayvon did not stock Zimmerman, Zimmerman stocked Trayvon by his own admission

STALK, you moron.

its just weird how the right thinks someone should not react to being follwed by a stranger at night?

I guess they think you should just ignore them and hope they dont jump you

You're such an idiot.

Why is it always right and left with you?

Stupid fuck.

have you not noticed its only the right here defending Zimmerman?

You call me "them" "those people" "rightie" all the time....try reading my posts and get your head out of your ass.

First the police video came out which appeared to show Zimmerman with no marks. I bought into it. Yet when the enhance the video using digital enhancements there is a MAJOR and very large mark on the back of his head. Those marks could only be made by a significant blow or blows!

Enhanced Video Of Zimmerman In Police Station Appears To Show Injuries | Fox News

Enhanced? Enhanced Photoshop?

Believe what you want to believe! Too many stories and versions of the story to keep up with!

in the super enhanced version the axe is still sticking in zimmerman's head.

IF he was the one attacked then yes. You cannot attack and physically assault someone simply for following you.

If Martin stood his ground and Zimmerman layed even a finger on him then Martin woud be in the right. There is absolutely zero evidence that that happened.

Trayvon did not stock Zimmerman, Zimmerman stocked Trayvon by his own admission

STALK, you moron.

TDM called the cops to have a piece of celery arrested....

Except.... there remains NO evidence to suggest that he continued to follow Martin after he was advised not to. In fact, he acknowledged that request with 'ok'... and, according to Zimmerman, he stopped following and headed back to his vehicle.

Your response to me is the EXACT reason why I said It should be in court, in a trial, with real solid evidence..... ;)

That is not your decision. It is for the prosecution, and a GJ, to decide whether there is enough real solid evidence to go to trial.

Currently, this seems more like a witch hunt than a desire for justice, to me. If there is evidence, fine... take it to a GJ, get an indictment and take it to trial. If there is not, then that is also fine.

Isn't the 17 year old guy's dead body and the man being on record saying he shot the 17 year old guy in self-defence enough evidence to warrant having the courts look into if it was some sort of homocide or a justfied self defense action?

I personally think that is all the evidence they need, the dead body and the man admitting to being the one who ended his life...justified or not.

How I wish the other side could tell what happened.

Unfortunately Zimmerman made that entirely impossible.

Killing the boy shut him up forever

Idiot.

That is the situation in every homicide case where there is a one on one confrontation resulting in one death.

Killing the lad did cause him to lose the ability to "speak." But maybe it prevented him from killing Zimmerman.

Not that such a consideration would be of any interest to a partisan hack like you.

how do you prove Trayvon tried to kill anyone?

There's 2 witnesses that state Martin was beating up Zimmerman....there are NO witnesses that say Zimmerman did anything at all to Martin.

First the police video came out which appeared to show Zimmerman with no marks. I bought into it. Yet when the enhance the video using digital enhancements there is a MAJOR and very large mark on the back of his head. Those marks could only be made by a significant blow or blows!

Enhanced Video Of Zimmerman In Police Station Appears To Show Injuries | Fox News

It's not really that there are turns in the case. Now and then, actual facts get leaked out and they debunk some bull that's been put out, and still being put out. Zimmerman did have some gashes, and remember that the video was filmed after ambulance personnel tended to him at the scene, which means at the very least, they cleaned the wounds and that would make them look a tad better. They also helped him wipe blood off his face from a bleeding nose, which was noted by police.

Despite some hard evidence, the community agitator team of Jackson, Sharpton and Fuckakhan still spread known lies. They have a clear agenda. They cried racism before knowing any facts and they won't let go. Even when the media stopped the nonsense of transforming Zimmerman into a white male, that didn't stop the race card from being played. Now that Zimmerman is back to his original ethnicity, the left will not play the race card on him because that is taboo to ever accuse a minority of racism. Now, the agitators have simply shifted the racist accusations from Zimmerman to the police and DA. They still want Zimmerman's head on a platter, but now are blaming racist police and DAs for him not being in jail.

Meanwhile, they still repeat the original version of the story even though it no longer holds up.

There is a lot of evidence in this case and that will not lie. I am surprised that TM's girlfriend has refused to talk to police. She did get information to the media through the family's lawyer and certainly indicated that it would be damaging to Zimmerman. I cannot understand why she would withhold information that could give police cause to arrest Zimmerman. I bet she is following the lawyer's advice on this one. How can they demand police arrest someone, while refusing to cooperate and give police information they need in order to do so? Unless, of course, there is none.

So much about this case doesn't add up and it's likely because the majority of information being released has come from those who weren't there that night and have created a work of fiction. Some witnesses aren't talking now and some have retracted earlier statements. I suspect they are waiting for an arrest and for police to release evidence they have. Only then can stories be changed to fit with the known facts.

Last edited:

Isn't the 17 year old guy's dead body and the man being on record saying he shot the 17 year old guy in self-defence enough evidence to warrant having the courts look into if it was some sort of homocide or a justfied self defense action?

I personally think that is all the evidence they need, the dead body and the man admitting to being the one who ended his life...justified or not.

I think they would also need the medical reports, the coroner's report, the witness statements, and the prosecutor's findings. But maybe that's just me? :dunno:

its just weird how the right thinks someone should not react to being follwed by a stranger at night?

I guess they think you should just ignore them and hope they dont jump you

If it's true Zimmerman turned around and headed back to his truck...then why did Martin decide to turn around and follow him and confront him? If Martin wasn't doing anything wrong, just walking home...i really don't believe Zimmerman would have just attacked him. But Martin may not have been that angel of a kid that people are trying to make him out to be.
Have you even CONSIDERED that? Or are you just going to stick by what the lefty media dopes tell you without thinking for yourself?

quit making up lies to spit on the grave of a dead boy

Nobody is spitting on his grave you idiot! Why are you trying to send a "possibly" innocent man to prison for the rest of his life?

I think they would also need the medical reports, the coroner's report, the witness statements, and the prosecutor's findings. But maybe that's just me? :dunno:

no more reports, we got enough.

have you not noticed its only the right here defending Zimmerman?
Who is defending Zimmerman?

The voices in her head.

She really should stop eating paint chips and drinking schnapps.

3322sw8399.gif

As to the video, even with the press (none of whom can be trusted at this point) doing their analysis, my standard of believing anything based on that video seems higher than some.

For me, the video neither confirms nor refutes anything because it's quality limits what information I can glean from it. It does nothing for me either way at this point.

Forum List

Back