Yet another turn in the Zimmerman/Martin Case!

I agree that continuing to follow AFTER being told by authorities to stop removes his protections under the stand your ground law.

Jeez people. He wasn't told to stop. they said "We don't need you to do that". And that doesn't matter. Stand your ground doesn't apply in this case because Zimmerman, according to stories I've heard, was attacked from behind. That is cut and dried self defense. I don't know if that's what happened because I haven'ttalked to Zimmerman, but Zimmerman's Lawyer himself said that Stand Your ground doesn't apply in this case. His statement,combined with what I've heard, seems to support my stance that it doesn't aply.

However he may be protected under some self defense laws.

Either way it should be in court, in a trial, with real solid evidence and not heresey and media speculation.

The police do not have to bring the case to trial. The (black) interum police chief has said that he will not allow this case to be influenced by the media and public opinion. If they do not have sufficient evidence then they should not take it to court period. There may be more evidence that we don't know of, but so far there has been nothing at all to dispute Zimmerman's claim of self-defense and a whole lot, including eye-witnesses, that support him.

Yah.

When you get attacked from behind..your nose gets broke..that works.

Oh..and it was Zimmerman chasing Martin..not the other way around.

Martin had every right imaginable to defend himself from an armed man that was chasing him.

If that's what happened.

This "blame the victim" meme is both disgusting and reprehensible.

So, your assertion is that anyone who is initially attacked from behind will not turn around? You're bordering on ludicrous with this. Not that many will be surprised by your ludicrousness.

First the police video came out which appeared to show Zimmerman with no marks. I bought into it. Yet when the enhance the video using digital enhancements there is a MAJOR and very large mark on the back of his head. Those marks could only be made by a significant blow or blows!

Enhanced Video Of Zimmerman In Police Station Appears To Show Injuries | Fox News

You're worried about that, when there's a......

:ack-1: . :ack-1: . :ack-1: . :ack-1: . :ack-1: . :ack-1:

its just weird how the right thinks someone should not react to being follwed by a stranger at night?

I guess they think you should just ignore them and hope they dont jump you

You're such an idiot.

Why is it always right and left with you?

Stupid fuck.

have you not noticed its only the right here defending Zimmerman?

Dante supports the law, and has been on record as such. Dante is decidedly left wing.

You stupid stupid fuck.

How I wish the other side could tell what happened.

Unfortunately Zimmerman made that entirely impossible.

Killing the boy shut him up forever

How old would this child have to be before you would think he had any right to be worried and or try to protect himself?

If he was ten would Zimmerman still be able to threaten a child and stock them in hopes he could shoot them?

How old does a person have to be before you stop calling them a child? 26? 40?

17 year olds are considered adults in a court of law in some states.

Frankly, I don't care whether Zimmerman had any marks or bruises on him or not. He was told not to follow Trayvon and kept going anyway. To me, the "stand your ground" law no longer applies and he was the one who made the entire incident possible. At this point, I think he's guilty of some form or murder/manslaughter; I also think there are a lot of facts that we don't know yet. And I also think the local police dept are a bunch of racist bastards, and the case against Zimmerman has already been compromised by their failure to apply police procedures equally when the homicide occured.

It really is as simple as that. From the use of force by aggressor section of the Florida statute for justifiable use of force:

776.041 Use of force by aggressor.—The justification described in the preceding sections of this chapter is not available to a person who:
(1) Is attempting to commit, committing, or escaping after the commission of, a forcible felony; or
(2) Initially provokes the use of force against himself or herself, unless:
(a) Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant; or
(b) In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use of force.

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes :->2011->Chapter 776 : Online Sunshine

Look at "b" in your post.

Yes and the burden is on Zimmerman to present evidence to prove (b) was indeed the case. Whether Zimmerman meets this burden is for a judge to rule on, not the police.

Idiot.

That is the situation in every homicide case where there is a one on one confrontation resulting in one death.

Killing the lad did cause him to lose the ability to "speak." But maybe it prevented him from killing Zimmerman.

Not that such a consideration would be of any interest to a partisan hack like you.

How old would this child have to be before you would think he had any right to be worried and or try to protect himself?

If he was ten would Zimmerman still be able to threaten a child and stock them in hopes he could shoot them?

Medically a persons brain is not mature until the mid 20s.

Legally a child is someone who does not have adult rights.

So you lose that argument

Somebody on Something Awful offered this:
Again, the "damning" shot of the head injury, is so high-quality, that it also reveals that the officer with a notepad has lost his right eye and most of his right ear, appears to have suffered severe burns, and is cel-shaded.

It also reveals, on Zimmerman, the red "neck halo" you can see just off the collar of his jacket. The NRA has stated that the neck halo only happens after a just killing by CCW permit holder.

===================
:lol:

have you not noticed its only the right here defending Zimmerman?

Dante supports the law, and has been on record as such. Dante is decidedly left wing.

You stupid stupid fuck.

And Trayvon had the right to stand his ground huh?

IF he was the one attacked then yes. You cannot attack and physically assault someone simply for following you.

If Martin stood his ground and Zimmerman layed even a finger on him then Martin woud be in the right. There is absolutely zero evidence that that happened.

Idiot.

That is the situation in every homicide case where there is a one on one confrontation resulting in one death.

Killing the lad did cause him to lose the ability to "speak." But maybe it prevented him from killing Zimmerman.

Not that such a consideration would be of any interest to a partisan hack like you.

how do you prove Trayvon tried to kill anyone?

It really is as simple as that. From the use of force by aggressor section of the Florida statute for justifiable use of force:

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes :->2011->Chapter 776 : Online Sunshine

Look at "b" in your post.

Yes and the burden is on Zimmerman to present evidence to prove (b) was indeed the case. Whether Zimmerman meets this burden is for a judge to rule on, not the police.

No, innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven innocent.

You stupid stupid fuck.

IF he was the one attacked then yes. You cannot attack and physically assault someone simply for following you.

If Martin stood his ground and Zimmerman layed even a finger on him then Martin woud be in the right. There is absolutely zero evidence that that happened.

Trayvon did not stock Zimmerman, Zimmerman stocked Trayvon by his own admission

its just weird how the right thinks someone should not react to being follwed by a stranger at night?

If it's true Zimmerman turned around and headed back to his truck...then why did Martin decide to turn around and follow him and confront him? If Martin wasn't doing anything wrong, just walking home...i really don't believe Zimmerman would have just attacked him. But Martin may not have been that angel of a kid that people are trying to make him out to be.
Have you even CONSIDERED that? Or are you just going to stick by what the lefty media dopes tell you without thinking for yourself?

You stupid stupid fuck.

um he shot him him you fool

Medically a persons brain is not mature until the mid 20s.

Legally a child is someone who does not have adult rights.

So you lose that argument

And yet, teenagers get tried in court as adults on many occasions. Go figure.

If it's true Zimmerman turned around and headed back to his truck...then why did Martin decide to turn around and follow him and confront him? If Martin wasn't doing anything wrong, just walking home...i really don't believe Zimmerman would have just attacked him. But Martin may not have been that angel of a kid that people are trying to make him out to be.
Have you even CONSIDERED that? Or are you just going to stick by what the lefty media dopes tell you without thinking for yourself?

quit making up lies to spit on the grave of a dead boy

Forum List

Back