Yet another Ryan lie

As a member of congress, he voted to repeal it and now says he will do whatever he can to repeal it.

He voted in favor of the stimulus, got some of it for his own state but now says he's against it.

Like Mitt, he's a chronic liar. And, like Mitt, he seems to think we can't see him doing it.

How many tax returns has Biden released? Oh, wait, never mind. That doesn't count because he doesn't have anything to hide.

Fact is, neither the right nor the left would put up with the constant lies and total lack of integrity we have come to expect from the right.

Consider this - you rw pretzels had apoplexy because Elizabeth Warren claimed to have Native American blood. Almost all Americans have Native American blood. Is there really anyone who does not know that?

Mitt lies about every single facet of his life and you give him a pass. Ryan is corrupt and dishonest and you give him a pass.

Deny it all you want but the right has much lower standards than the left.

Okay, you can go back to making excuses and telling lies.

Obama said he was going to close GITMO... He did not. Using your criteria Obama is a LIAR. Do you agree, or are you just a HYPOCRITE?

As I recall Obama wanted to open a closed prison in the Midwest to house those in Cuba and then try them in civilian courts. The right had a fit, played the fear card and argued that foreign nationals, did not deserve Habeas Corpus and to bring them to America would put our citizens at risk.

You conclude the President lied, the facts do not bear out that conclusion. A lie is an effort to deceive, Obama was not able to achieve what he wanted to do. Where is the deception?

Wow... I guess you didn't read the post I was responding to seeing as my point went clearly over your head. :lol: I am trying to see if Luddly considers whether my response indicates Obama lied, or not. It really was that simple, but thanks for feeling you had the need to read so much more into it.

Obama said he was going to close GITMO... He did not. Using your criteria Obama is a LIAR. Do you agree, or are you just a HYPOCRITE?

As I recall Obama wanted to open a closed prison in the Midwest to house those in Cuba and then try them in civilian courts. The right had a fit, played the fear card and argued that foreign nationals, did not deserve Habeas Corpus and to bring them to America would put our citizens at risk.

You conclude the President lied, the facts do not bear out that conclusion. A lie is an effort to deceive, Obama was not able to achieve what he wanted to do. Where is the deception?

what, he couldn't just wave his magic wand and get it done?
good grief

I suppose those who never passed a course in Civics or U.S. History would think, err excuse me (I forgot who I was addressing) would believe that to be true.

Nah, he wanted to try them in Lower Manhattan.:cool: Brilliant!

A trial or the trials? I'm not sure if all of those at Gitmo would have been tried in NY. I doubt they would have, I suspect a change of venue would have been appropriate.
The point though was closing Gitmo and housing them in a built but unopened prison, as I posted.

Last edited:
Man oh man, you would think Ryan is running for President

but don't post Obama's glowing record or anything as the reason he should be RE-elected:eusa_shhh:

He is. As veep, he is a heartbeat away from being president. Of course, you would not know that.

-- and, President Obama's glowing record?

Its right there in my sig message.

But, you'll never read it so why do you care?

Obama achievements? I guess that is why his approval rating is at 43%, his achievements are so remarkable:lol:

Bush was at 27%. Historians put him as top ten worst POTUS. Oh yeah, Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh. Sorry, I forget only your side can bring up past presidents.

does he ever NOT lie? :dunno:

I dunno. I haven't seen an actual lie from him anywhere on this site. I've seen plenty of claims he lied. But those appear to be lies themselves.
This is called "projection." You project on to Paul Ryan what you yourself do to make yourself feel better about something you know is wrong.
I mean, you know the difference between truth and a lie, right?

Forum List

Back