Yet another Ryan lie

Looks like the poor rw pretzels are just worn to a frazzle trying to keep up with all the likes from RobMe and Robin.

tsk tsk tsk

BTW, didja notice the letterhead ... ?

Man oh man, you would think Ryan is running for President

but don't post Obama's glowing record or anything as the reason he should be RE-elected:eusa_shhh:

Desperation by Democrats is thick, when we need more than one Paul Ryan thread per day.

So let's see, the center of it's own free will submitted the application after Obamacare was rammed through with no help from Ryan. He then supports the center and asks that it be given consideration because that's what he was elected to do. Yep, that's a real gotcha moment.

It's like Ron Paul taking funds for his district after complaining about spending. He's advocates for his constituents.

Alert the Mediai! If I were you I'd contact the Obama campaign before he gives his speech so he can mentioned it. :lol:

Last edited:

but don't post Obama's glowing record or anything as the reason he should be RE-elected:eusa_shhh:

He is. As veep, he is a heartbeat away from being president. Of course, you would not know that.

-- and, President Obama's glowing record?

Its right there in my sig message.

But, you'll never read it so why do you care?

He is. As veep, he is a heartbeat away from being president. Of course, you would not know that.

-- and, President Obama's glowing record?

Its right there in my sig message.

But, you'll never read it so why do you care?

Who's a "heartbeat from being President" now, you ignorant nursack

Desperation by Democrats is thick, when we need more than one Paul Ryan thread per day.

For over three years the top ten threads have always included an Obama thread. Does that make conservatives desperate?

Since you seem to have the biggest mouth, please point out "the lie".

He can't. His mouth is firmly affixed to Jethro's cock.

There is no lie. It is typical of libs that they shout "hypocrisy" when someone uses a government program while advocating for less government. To them I ask, how many Democrats still pay taxes at the old Bill Clinton rate and how many pay according to the Bush tax cuts?

At that point he hadn't read the details of Obamacare. He had to advocate for it and in order to find out what was in the bill.

Sound familiar?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back