Yet another reason to boycott the NFL

We are only a few years removed when we were talking about the rarity of black quarterbacks. How would it sound if a reporter was laughing at Cam saying how weird it was to see a Black starting QB at the podium? Or, what if Tom Brady was up there laughing mocking a female reporter asking about routes? I'm not beating up Cam, just calling out the different angles and reactions.

What would have happened to the reporter? She would have lost her job with no career.

But darky can say these things with impunity.

As long as they are the pussy whipped house negro types or if they just sit there and say nothing. The DNC don't like much commentary from the plebs.

Video: NFL QB Cam Newton laughs at female reporter's question

Wow...I'm glad I just watched the video and saw that Cam wasn't being disrespectful at all...
He actually gave a compliment and suggested that many females would not have that technical, in depth knowledge of the game.
Oh well, more white people looking for an excuse to be offended by Black people...

Wait....wut? So females would not usually have that kind of technical know how and in depth knowledge?

All right then!

This just keeps getting better and better.

Yeah, the right is sooooo pro women ! Lol.

Yeah, we need more where dudes pissing on 14 year olds.
Nah...you have enough of them raping 14 year olds...

Yup, but only heroes from the DNC get off on raping 14 yearolds, and sending pictures of their junk to kids. Kid raping is second nature to a democrat.
Actually the party of white males are the party of rapist, pedos and anti-abortion until they knock up their mistresses...carry on.

Wow...I'm glad I just watched the video and saw that Cam wasn't being disrespectful at all...
He actually gave a compliment and suggested that many females would not have that technical, in depth knowledge of the game.
Oh well, more white people looking for an excuse to be offended by Black people...

Ha that's not so bad. It just words. Words from a dude who like a dog is trained to hop and toss on command. Man you lbs are racist mother fuckers.

Wait....wut? So females would not usually have that kind of technical know how and in depth knowledge?

All right then!

This just keeps getting better and better.
I said "many" females...you just suggested that I stated "all" females...
Either you are illiterate, stupid, trying to incorrectly parse my statement or a combination of all the above...

Ha that's not so bad. It just words. Words from a dude who like a dog is trained to hop and toss on command. Man you lbs are racist mother fuckers.
Says the poster obsessed with urine....

Panthers quarterback Cam Newton laughs at reporter: 'It's funny to hear a female talk about routes'

Cam Newton, QB in the NFL, laughed at a female reporter after asking a question. When asked Cam said he was laughing because it was funny hearing a woman ask questions about running routes.

OUCH!!

Mwhahahaha!!

The looney left in the NFL better get their act together, because the last thing left wingers embrace is true diversity that includes bigots against women. Soon neither left or right wingers will be watching.

She should have replied with " wow, weird. I'm not used to seeing negro's so outspoken. By that I mean speaking in whole sentences and not robbing someone".

No, she should have responded in a deeper voice, "But I identify as a male."

Could she not have identified as a gay male ? When I lived in Colorado there was a trannie weirdo who worked DMV who thought it was important to let everyone know he identified as a gay woman.

I just wonder whoever told them they looked good in a dress? Not the ones I've seen. They look really silly prancing around in a dress, IMO.

And when you’re a star, they let you do it.

Panthers quarterback Cam Newton laughs at reporter: 'It's funny to hear a female talk about routes'

Cam Newton, QB in the NFL, laughed at a female reporter after asking a question. When asked Cam said he was laughing because it was funny hearing a woman ask questions about running routes.

OUCH!!

Mwhahahaha!!

The looney left in the NFL better get their act together, because the last thing left wingers embrace is true diversity that includes bigots against women. Soon neither left or right wingers will be watching.

She should have replied with " wow, weird. I'm not used to seeing negro's so outspoken. By that I mean speaking in whole sentences and not robbing someone".

Could she not have identified as a gay male ? When I lived in Colorado there was a trannie weirdo who worked DMV who thought it was important to let everyone know he identified as a gay woman.

I just wonder whoever told them they looked good in a dress? Not the ones I've seen. They look really silly prancing around in a dress, IMO.
DMV Ft Collins Colorado. Funny how thing is, this guy was a gay man in 1988 when I got my first drivers license. The dude is tourists attraction that many end up going to see for them selves.

That was gay. Weak sauce. Try harder, or can you just not hang?

Actually this does happen Europe too.. But instead of saying you are woman they simply ask:

Have you played the game? At what level?

Now some women have played soccer or rugby at high levels and gone on to be journalists and they are respected. Roy Keane (soccer player/manager) did this on a regular basis, usually when asked stupid question...

So I would not blame for saying you have not played the game and you are asking a question which is probably fed to you and you wouldn't fully grasp the answer. But screwed up and said it was because she was a women.

OUCH!!

Mwhahahaha!!

DMV Ft Collins Colorado. Funny how thing is, this guy was a gay man in 1988 when I got my first drivers license. The dude is tourists attraction that many end up going to see for them selves.

I saw one at the mall the other day. I was just like :ack-1: and :uhh: and then :eusa_doh:. Do us a favor and go put some pants on, bud! :lol:

I saw one at the mall the other day. I was just like :ack-1: and :uhh: and then :eusa_doh:. Do us a favor and go put some pants on, bud! :lol:

Do they even know how ridiculous they look? Even the ones who pull off looking like a woman they give them selves away as soon as they tap or walk.

OUCH!!

Mwhahahaha!!

Blow up your TV for Trump so you won't be exposed to actors, NFL, the news etc......
while he watches 10 hours a day himself.
He figured out you morons were suckers 2 years ago and you continue to prove him right.

That was gay. Weak sauce. Try harder, or can you just not hang?
If it were weak you would not have stated it in the first place, it's your fetish not mine..

Forum List

Back