Yet Another Reason to Avoid College Debt

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
At Indiana University Southeast, young adults are bathed in deep knowledge. The university publishes and maintains a guide instructing students on how to “reduce bias in language” and offers some tactics for responding to others who use language they find offensive.

The language guide, published by the university’s “diversity” department, is promoted as a way for students to “gain credibility.”

And nothing screams credibility like pretending to be injured by the terms mothering and mankind.

College suggests students respond to 'offensive' language with 'ouch!'

And university grads wonder why no one wants to hire them.

Seems like you're the only one offended by that guide. Hmmm.

I could care less young adults can’t get a job because of their Leftardism.
Who says they can't find a job? You?
Student Loan Debt Statistics In 2019: A $1.5 Trillion Crisis
Has nothing to do with being able to get a job.
Debt has nothing to do with having a good paying job?

That’s a good one.

That’s a good one.
Well, except that you'll need a good paying job to get out of debt.

That’s a good one.
I wouldn’t hire any college grad under 35 unless I personally knew them.

College grads can’t find work despite strong jobs report

quote-if-someone-corrects-you-and-you-feel-offended-then-you-have-an-ego-problem-nouman-ali-khan-80-52-55.jpg

And those who offend us who are devoid of the truth should be pitied.

The irony here is, truth is offensive, and the only source of our salvation

cross.jpg

That’s a good one.

I wouldn't hire you to pick up dog poop because apparently you would eat it. The shit in your mouth would be normal. You have no clue about recent college graduates because my money is that you never graduated.

That’s a good one.

I wouldn't hire you to pick up dog poop because apparently you would eat it. The shit in your mouth would be normal. You have no clue about recent college graduates because my money is that you never graduated.
In jumps the Great Justifier Of Ineptness to defend the implosion of education in America!!!

That’s a good one.

In jumps the Great Justifier Of Ineptness to defend the implosion of education in America!!!

Yes, I justify your ineptness after each stupid post you make! Sucks, doesn't it? You can't ever answer my posts, so all you do is deflect and insult. Great strategy, but it shows you to be a classless nincompoop!

That’s a good one.

Yes, I justify your ineptness after each stupid post you make! Sucks, doesn't it? You can't ever answer my posts, so all you do is deflect and insult. Great strategy, but it shows you to be a classless nincompoop!

“Whiteness,” an allegedly deplorable yet oddly nebulous phenomenon – blame for which is assigned to all white people currently roaming the Earth – is apparently rooted in the “destruction of the environment” and the “total demolition of value,” including, we’re told, the destruction of “integrity, honesty… common sense.”

Of course you want people like that influencing young minds.

“Whiteness,” an allegedly deplorable yet oddly nebulous phenomenon – blame for which is assigned to all white people currently roaming the Earth – is apparently rooted in the “destruction of the environment” and the “total demolition of value,” including, we’re told, the destruction of “integrity, honesty… common sense.”

Of course you want people like that influencing young minds.

I see you still refuse to address the fact that these happen in isolated liberal habitats where no one dare complain.

Forum List

Back