Yet another Palestinian division

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- The Israeli Haaretz newspaper reported Wednesday that there is severe tension between Mahmoud Abbas and his premier Salam Fayyad after the latter was accused of overstepping his jurisdiction.

The newspaper described Abbas and Fayyad as “longtime political rivals” who have maintained a reasonable working relationship and are careful not to criticize one another in public.

Fatah sources affirmed that the old tension recently flared up, especially in the wake of an interview conducted by Haaretz newspaper with Fayyad who announced the Palestinian authority’s intention to declare a Palestinian state unilaterally in 2011.

Fayyad’s press remarks annoyed Abbas and other Fatah officials and accused the US-appointed premier of attempting to go beyond his authority and dictating his own agenda to Abbas and the institutions of the Palestinian liberation organizations.

Haaretz: Tension between Abbas and Fayyad heats up

..says the day-glow abortion that is marc39....

:rofl:

Smart and successful day-glow abortion, psycho-loser.

Plus, I'm 6'2" and handsome, you short, ugly dweeb. :lol:

HAHA!

now we ALL know you are lying you dainty little jew fro bitch!

again, just because your mommy told you that you look handsome with your helmet on while walking to the short bus doesn't mean anything outside of jew land, mort goldman..

WE ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE, JEW.

Mort-Goldman-family-guy-684493_1024_768.gif

..says the day-glow abortion that is marc39....

HAHA!

again, just because your mommy told you that you look handsome with your helmet on while walking to the short bus doesn't mean anything outside of jew land, mort goldman..

We all suspected you were around 16 years old, loser, but the cartoon places you at around 11 years old.

Poor ugly, short, weak stoner. Loser-in-training

HAHA!

We all suspected you were around 16 years old, loser, but the cartoon places you at around 8 years old.

so, who EXACTLY is "we all", you silly fucking jew? NAME SOME NAMES!

I BET YOU WON'T!

:lol:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Like I said, you fucking waste of oxygen, the world already knows which of us has a habit of dying in concentration camps. Maybe you should remember the lesson that your grandparent's generation enjoyed. I do need a new lampshade, jew.

HAHA!

We all suspected you were around 16 years old, loser, but the cartoon places you at around 8 years old.

so, who EXACTLY is "we all", you silly fucking jew? NAME SOME NAMES!

I BET YOU WON'T!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Like I said, you fucking waste of oxygen, the world already knows which of us has a habit of dying in concentration camps. Maybe you should remember the lesson that your grandparent's generation enjoyed. I do need a new lampshade, jew.

Stoner having a mental meltdown. :lol:
Eventually, stoner, you will commit suicide from being a short, ugly, weak failure in life.:clap2:

Maybe you should remember the lesson that your grandparent's generation enjoyed. I do need a new lampshade, jew.

Stoner, basic language skills: It's "grandparents' " and not "grandparent's "

Stupid stoner. :lol:

needed to post TWICE, eh jewish princess?

getem JEWISH PRINCESS!

Maybe you should remember the lesson that your grandparent's generation enjoyed. I do need a new lampshade, jew.

naw... it's not plural after scraping half of that union into a post-oven urn. Carbon dust counts about as little as da jooos do. sry!

naw... it's not plural after scraping half of that union into a post-oven urn. Carbon dust counts about as little as da jooos do. sry!

Caught you, again, stoner, being an ignorant moron. You lack basic language skills.

Like when you thought Judaism was an ethnicity, not a religion...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2207740-post45.html

Stoner, you didn't exactly win the genetic lottery. :lol:

Caught you, again, stoner, being an ignorant moron. You lack basic language skills.

Like when you thought Judaism was an ethnicity, not a religion...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2207740-post45.html

Stoner, you didn't exactly win the genetic lottery. :lol:

Did you feel like forcing one more comma into that sentence, you ironic piece of shit?

tell me more about linguistic skills, captain comma!

now, go repeat yourself like a good dog and make me laugh at you for insisting that being jewish is merely a matter of faith, you fucking punchline atheist jew.

ps, MARC'S MOM IS A JEW!

Forum List

Back