YET Another Obama Unconstitutional EO- Obama to ban AR-15 bullets

Yes it is unconstitutional. Obozo is writing laws and calling them executive orders. EOs are meant for the president to explain how he is going to enforce laws written by congress - the only institution allowed to write laws, according to the constitution.
What's the Constitution? Oh, wait, isn't that the toilet paper stuck to his majesty, king Barry's shoe?

Yes it is unconstitutional. Obozo is writing laws and calling them executive orders. EOs are meant for the president to explain how he is going to enforce laws written by congress - the only institution allowed to write laws, according to the constitution.
What's the Constitution? Oh, wait, isn't that the toilet paper stuck to his majesty, king Barry's shoe?

USconstBHOw2.jpg

USconstBHOw2.jpg

I think I've figured out why King Barry thinks the Constitution does not apply to him. Just read the preamble. He's Lways made it quite clear he doesn't consider himself on of "We the People".

USconstBHOw2.jpg

I think I've figured out why King Barry thinks the Constitution does not apply to him. Just read the preamble. He's Lways made it quite clear he doesn't consider himself on of "We the People".

Obama is a narcissist of course ...... so to him- he is the people

-Geaux

Didn't bother to read any of the story. If Geaux posts it, it's probably a pack of lies.

So would someone tell me on what day I'm not supposed to not be able to buy rounds for an AR15? I will go down to the local sporting goods store and inquire.

New Topics

Forum List

Back