Yet another Newbie

InkedApple

Rookie
Feb 17, 2012
Just wanted to get to the intro part of joining this board. Seems like a great place to discuss the topics I am interested in, so......'hello' and all that jazz. ;)

ok. so the more I post, the quicker i can get all these accolades underway? and again, this format is going to take some getting used to....so please peeps, bear with me here. :-/

You still haven't figured out how to post outside your own thread? ;) :lol:

Well, I am new-un...just trying to feel my way about here on this thread rather than embarrASS myself elsewhere right now...lol. ;P

You still haven't figured out how to post outside your own thread? ;) :lol:

Well, I am new-un...just trying to feel my way about here on this thread rather than embarrASS myself elsewhere right now...lol. ;P
You can always visit the USMB coffee shop, InkedApple, just for fun. We also have boards on Music, the Outdoors, Word Association Games, Science and Technology, History, Health and Lifestyle, and a Home Page Menu that takes you to a myriad of interest levels.

If you're single, we have the best, most debonaire, and most entertaining guys on the web, and if you're married with children, there is a recipe station somewhere, and a lot of others you will meet to get you through child crises. If you're older, you'll meet people older than yourself, so you'll always feel young. :)

Hope you find a happy home here at USMB. It's a great place to share.

cant quote replt to freedombecki because of urls? ok...so thi should make post number 10?

so, 15 posts to be able to post url links...what about graphics and articles?

50 posts in order to reply to PMs? :(

Well, to all I receive the automated thank you's and reps...thank you, youre welcome and TIA as well.
not being rude...just having to comply with the MB set up and rules. ;)

Forum List

Back