Yet another Mars "Anomaly"

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
For as long as I can remember I've been a collector of various stories regarding "anomalies" on earth, Moon and Mars.

The latest one, is one that can't be explained away as swamp gas, dirt on a lens, or anything other than there's something going on Mars that defies everything we thought we knew about it

imrs.php

The massive plume on the surface of Mars no one can explain - The Washington Post

For as long as I can remember I've been a collector of various stories regarding "anomalies" on earth, Moon and Mars.

The latest one, is one that can't be explained away as swamp gas, dirt on a lens, or anything other than there's something going on Mars that defies everything we thought we knew about it

imrs.php

The massive plume on the surface of Mars no one can explain - The Washington Post

What an interesting post.

If you haven't seem them already, you might be interested in the books of Charles Fort....compendium of unusual and unexplained events.

imrs.php

What an interesting post.

If you haven't seem them already, you might be interested in the books of Charles Fort....compendium of unusual and unexplained events.

Fort, Berlitz and a dozen others

Scientists everywhere are excited when a new observation or discovery is something completely unexpected. Something defied everything we thought we knew about a subject? Therein lies Nobel Prizes and cover story articles in Science, Nature, and PNAS.

Cool.

Aliens, definitely Aliens.
Or maybe god sending smoke signals for us.

Or maybe just an earthquake throwing dust into the very thin atmosphere.

I'm just anomalied out..
`

Was a similar thing about plumes appearing on the Moon. Moon's supposed to be inert without any geological activity. As then, impacts by meteors are the favored theory.

imrs.php

Why do you think, if there is in fact life on Mars, why they haven't tried to contact us yet or make their presences known in some way?

imrs.php

Why do you think, if there is in fact life on Mars, why they haven't tried to contact us yet or make their presences known in some way?

There may have been an advanced civilization on Mars in the distant past

Forum List

Back