Yet another k00k science profressor calls for "denier punishment"!!

So, another common-sense article stating that criminal fraudsters should be punished. And deniers throw another tantrum. Boring.

Yes, we get it, deniers are terrified of having the massive extent of their corrupt criminal fraud racket revealed.

It's getting flouried.

Shame. If they had have actually cared they could have come up with a viable solution. But instead they went full throttle anti-white and hit a white wall. Now climate change will go unchecked.

We all know AGW is EnviroMarxism, this just highlights the point.

President Trump needs to:
  • zero out ALL Federal AGW Funding
  • implement free deprogramming for any voluntary AGWCult member
  • deport non-deprogrammed AGWCultists to China, or India
  • withhold federal fund for any university or college attempting to teach EnviroMarism

So, another common-sense article stating that criminal fraudsters should be punished. And deniers throw another tantrum. Boring.

Yes, we get it, deniers are terrified of having the massive extent of their corrupt criminal fraud racket revealed.

When do you get your spiffy Brown Shirts?

image.jpeg

Michael E. Kraft: Climate-change deniers deserve punishment

Clearly no progressive bias in university science departments around the country!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Fascists always requires opposition be forcibly silenced.

True. Progressives will not tolerate dissenting ideas. The great their power, the greater their ability silence their opposition. It's why they are history's greatest mass murderers
It's why they love big government - bigger boot to crush the people with.

what about makes sense to you? the fact that freedom of speech is violated? hahahahahahahahahahaaha. It is what you jerkoffs really want. But I still laugh at you. come and get me fk.

Tantrum?

s0n.....you're a social invalid!!:2up:

I cant pop this up on my FACEBOOK page fast enough!!:coffee: Am I not the #1 internet hero for embarrassing the shit out of the k00k progressives??!! A gigantic majority see this kind of stuff and identify "here's the religion at it again!!":eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

duh

s0n.....the moment I saw you come into this forum with that ghey-ass avatar that screams social misfit.....the pre-adolescent tone to the posts, said to myself, "This meathead is going to have me pissing my pants the amount of times I humiliate him in here!!"

And sure enough.............:boobies::boobies::funnyface:

Last edited:
Lets face it........in 2016, about 19% of people in America describe themselves as "liberal". And the liberals in here......you're talking the fringe of the fringe. Extreme fruitcakes with their views.......and they really believe they are mainstream!!:spinner::spinner:

The die hard Sanders supporters who never had a chance from the get-go!! Yep......America hating social invalids that have spent most of their lives in a state of perpetual misery. Its THE ONLY THING that keeps me in this forum!!:rock:

Hey, remember when Einstein said from a hypothetical point of view, it would be great to off all of the relativity DENIERS!

So you're saying the relativity deniers talked about how good it would be to kill Einstein, and then lied about Einstein when Einstein pointed out the flaw in their logic?

No?

Then it's nothing like the case of the homicidal deniers here. After all, not a single one of them has ever come out against the repeated calls for death-to-their-enemies from many other deniers here, and nearly all of them still deliberately lie about the sarcastic responses to the denier death-lust.

Frank, why are you most deniers so homicidal and dishonest? Did you really expect the decent people to just let your lust for genocide pass without criticism?

Seriously deniers, just stop being such violent fascist goosesteppers. People have noticed, we're calling you out on it, and we're not going to stop just because you cry about being exposed. Violent fascists need to be called out and humiliated, so we're going to keep calling out and humiliating the deniers. End of story.

So you're saying the relativity deniers talked about how good it would be to kill Einstein, and then lied about Einstein when Einstein pointed out the flaw in their logic?

No?

Then it's nothing like the case of the homicidal deniers here. After all, not a single one of them has ever come out against the repeated calls for death-to-their-enemies from many other deniers here, and nearly all of them still deliberately lie about the sarcastic responses to the denier death-lust.

Frank, why are you most deniers so homicidal and dishonest? Did you really expect the decent people to just let your lust for genocide pass without criticism?

Seriously deniers, just stop being such violent fascist goosesteppers. People have noticed, we're calling you out on it, and we're not going to stop just because you cry about being exposed. Violent fascists need to be called out and humiliated, so we're going to keep calling out and humiliating the deniers. End of story.

I realized what your problem is, you're just plain fucking stupid.

Seriously

So you're not going to stop telling other people to kill themselves?

The bloodlust in you is strong, as seems to be the case with most deniers.

I quoted your fellow Cult Lunatic, Crick

FYI, I favor federal deprogramming of the AGWCult, because I'm compassionate

Forum List

Back