Yet another Joe, Joe McCain

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
He called 911 to complain about the traffic on a bridge.

When the opperator questioned him about calling 911 for traffic he said "fuck you" and hung up

Now Truth, don't be posting things that you can't back up or don't have a link to.

I've called out the right on this, and I'll call out the left for the same thing.

• Banned
I was looking but its brand new.

I just heard the tapes on Olberman and Madow

I was looking but its brand new.

I just heard the tapes on Olberman and Madow

You can find it tomorrow on the Rachel Maddow show site. Today's show isn't up yet but it will be. They post the entire transcript of Rachel's show, hopefully with a link to the incident which has been on more than MSNBC today.

Joe McCain, Joe the Plumber, Joe Biden, Joe Cool, G.I. Joe...

Joe WHO???

Joe Mamma!

What's a guy gotta do to be just an Average Joe around here any more!

-:cool:

Joe McCain, Joe the Plumber, Joe Biden, Joe Cool, G.I. Joe...

Joe WHO???

Joe Mamma!

What's a guy gotta do to be just an Average Joe around here any more!

-:cool:

LOL!

Just keep being you and making us laugh, and go have a cup of Joe!

{tho knowing you, you'll want to add some Baily's Irish Cream to it......}

yum!

He called 911 to complain about the traffic on a bridge.

When the opperator questioned him about calling 911 for traffic he said "fuck you" and hung up

That's not the whole story. 911 called him back, got his voicemail and the person on the line left a msg on his voicemail telling him abusing the 911 system was illegal in Virginia.

Then, he called 911 BACK and from there proceeded to verbally abuse the person on the phone.

What's worse is that he was in the area of Virginia he called "Communist country" earlier this year.

Now Truth, don't be posting things that you can't back up or don't have a link to.

I've called out the right on this, and I'll call out the left for the same thing.

I appreciate the consistency, however; this was hilarious. Can the McCain campaign just climb under a rock until Nov 4 to avoid embarrassing themselves any further?

Forum List

Back