Yet Another Israeli Contribution To The World

No, But I note your continued interest in the subject, why is that?

Arse
Injected
Death
Sentence
It is an important contribution to the world, fanger, since so many young people have died of AIDS. I suggest that fanger read the book Pink Swastika about how many Nazis were gay. Maybe the same is prevalent in the NeoNazi community today and this contribution from Israel will help them. Would fanger rather see his friends die than use this Israeli medical contribution?

Didn't you know it is now a martyr's death since arafat died that way, seems that there was a sudden rise in boy child rapes in the local mosques shortly after his funeral

No, But I note your continued interest in the subject, why is that?

Arse
Injected
Death
Sentence
It is an important contribution to the world, fanger, since so many young people have died of AIDS. I suggest that fanger read the book Pink Swastika about how many Nazis were gay. Maybe the same is prevalent in the NeoNazi community today and this contribution from Israel will help them. Would fanger rather see his friends die than use this Israeli medical contribution?

Didn't you know it is now a martyr's death since arafat died that way, seems that there was a sudden rise in boy child rapes in the local mosques shortly after his funeral

Isn't killing themselves a Palestinian contribution to the world?

Forum List

Back