Yet Another ISIS Attack, 2nd Today

When Obama said ISIS was on the run two years ago, he didn't mention they were in a berserker charge to destroy civilization.

Two suicide bombers detonated explosives-laden cars on Tuesday outside the offices of the U.N.’s mine-clearing agency and a Somali army checkpoint in Mogadishu, killing 13 people, including seven guards, Somali police officials said.

The two blasts took place near the African Union base in the area of the Mogadishu airport, Somali police chief Gen. Mohamed Sheikh Hassan said at a press conference.

Somalia’s Islamic extremist rebels, al-Shabaab, claimed responsibility for the bombings, according to the group’s Andalus radio station.

Keep reading…
I'm glad republicans are outraged we aren't doing more to help Muslims.
I'm all for sending Muslims free things.
image.jpeg

When Obama said ISIS was on the run two years ago, he didn't mention they were in a berserker charge to destroy civilization.

Two suicide bombers detonated explosives-laden cars on Tuesday outside the offices of the U.N.’s mine-clearing agency and a Somali army checkpoint in Mogadishu, killing 13 people, including seven guards, Somali police officials said.

The two blasts took place near the African Union base in the area of the Mogadishu airport, Somali police chief Gen. Mohamed Sheikh Hassan said at a press conference.

Somalia’s Islamic extremist rebels, al-Shabaab, claimed responsibility for the bombings, according to the group’s Andalus radio station.

Keep reading…
***redundant sarcasm alert***

The religion of peace? Nah can't be! Why they'd never do something like that. Oh gee what a surprise.:eusa_eh:

How much does ISIS pay you for spreading the word?
Terrible when people are informed. Better when people are sheep.

I sleep like a baby. Your "be afraid... be very afraid" shtick is tiresome.
Go be a brave warrior and fight carbon emissions like the coward you are.

Oh look! The brave internet bully is calling me a coward! Laughing Out Fucking Loud!

Piss on you fear mongers one and all.

I drive a 92 cadillac el dorado and a 95 f20 4x4. Do you REALLY think I am asceered of carbon emissions?
All leftist are Pansy's struggling to figure out which bathroom to use.

You follow people you think are "leftists" around to find out which bathroom they use? You are a strange and confused person.

I've got several of my own bathrooms so you don't need to bother on my account.

Terrible when people are informed. Better when people are sheep.

I sleep like a baby. Your "be afraid... be very afraid" shtick is tiresome.
Go be a brave warrior and fight carbon emissions like the coward you are.

Oh look! The brave internet bully is calling me a coward! Laughing Out Fucking Loud!

Piss on you fear mongers one and all.

I drive a 92 cadillac el dorado and a 95 f20 4x4. Do you REALLY think I am asceered of carbon emissions?
All leftist are Pansy's struggling to figure out which bathroom to use.

You follow people you think are "leftists" around to find out which bathroom they use? You are a strange and confused person.

I've got several of my own bathrooms so you don't need to bother on my account.
Stop spamming up the board, Pansy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back