Zone1 Yet another hoax by Darwinian "scientists." But this one was tragic - Human zoos

So when you said:

You didn't know if really was 'much'.
Many (much) choose to become or remain poor through

drug use,
committing crime,
choosing an unhealthy lifestyle,
remaining in regions of declining opportunity,
dropping out of school,
becoming a teenage parent,
or simply embracing the poor lifestyle.

Last edited:
I would say, science is not in the business of trying to prove God, but they sure seem to be in the business of trying to disprove the need for a god. For ulterior motives.
If understanding the reasons why things are the way they are, disproves God, I'd say your view of God is seriously wrong.

Not sure of your point? My point was --- perhaps evolution did occur, although I doubt it ---- none of it, including your snowflakes and my mosquitos, could ever have come to being without an Intelligent Designer. God, that is.
Wow! God designs and builds every snowflake? Seems more likely He would have designed the forces that build snowflakes. In other words, natural forces created snowflakes, just as natural forces created us.

Yes? And all by chance or pure dumb luck these transitions occurred. No intelligent being or force or energy caused this? I know, you call it "natural selection," as though a term alone gives it credence. . . . Natural selection: "Today is a good day to start making a kidney, no animal has had one yet. . . No, not one kidney, two kidneys."
Statements like these only serve to show your ignorance of the subject.

Pure logic and application of what is known about our world demands an Intelligent Designer.
Except logic says we shouldn't accept what we can't see. If you insist on your God-of-the-gaps as logical, hold on, those gaps have been shrinking since Darwin.

That is reason enough. Same as you see a painting, we know there has to be an intelligent painter. . . . . . . Evolutionist high priest Richard Dawkins says in his book --- "Natural selection is the blind watchmaker, blind because it does not see ahead, does not plan consequences, has no purpose in view. Yet the living results of natural selection overwhelmingly impress us with the appearance of design as if by a master watchmaker, impress us with the illusion of design and planning.”

“the illusion of design and planning.” --- right. . That’s not science, Richard… that’s agenda.
I see a snowflake and I see nature creating beautifully intricate structures. If you want to equate God with nature, you wouldn't be the first.

Reminder:

"science" told us that we should go one way down grocery store aisles, put cotton cloth over our mouths to prevent an airborne respiratory virus, and eat in restaurants built OUTSIDE the restaurant. Oh, and at that restaurant, sit down unmasked, but when you leave your table--mask.

And not only could we NOT "question the science"....if we did, we wanted Grandma to die.

Your "science" sucks now. Sorry.
Are you saying these things didn't work or that they are inconvenient? I vaxed and followed the guidance and neither me nor the Mrs. have gotten Covid. Maybe I'd be in exactly the same place if I never did any of those but I'll never know.

Wow! God designs and builds every snowflake? Seems more likely He would have designed the forces that build snowflakes. In other words, natural forces created snowflakes, just as natural forces created us.
Yes, God “designed the forces that build snowflakes.” That is the point!! Nature, be it planets, weather or an animal / plant kingdom could never have come into being without an INTELLIGENT DESIGNER. That is what you people deny, that is an atheist on shaky ground.

You use the term “nature” here the same way your folks call it “natural selection.” It is still mindless according to you, and Richard Dawkins. You cannot define the force or energy behind “nature,” you just want to assume it exists as your starting point, and evolution just flows from that. How nice. ------- To think the universe and life could happen without supernatural intelligence is insulting, imo, and totally unreasonable. ----- I won’t bore you with another response, someone changing their mind on this subject is something rare.

Yes, God “designed the forces that build snowflakes.” That is the point!! Nature, be it planets, weather or an animal / plant kingdom could never have come into being without an INTELLIGENT DESIGNER. That is what you people deny, that is an atheist on shaky ground.

You use the term “nature” here the same way your folks call it “natural selection.” It is still mindless according to you, and Richard Dawkins. You cannot define the force or energy behind “nature,” you just want to assume it exists as your starting point, and evolution just flows from that. How nice. ------- To think the universe and life could happen without supernatural intelligence is insulting, imo, and totally unreasonable. ----- I won’t bore you with another response, someone changing their mind on this subject is something rare.
If you want to believe that there was an intelligence that created this universe, I can't argue with you. I'm happy to admit I just don't know and therefore consider myself agnostic on this matter. The same forces that build snowflakes build planets, control weather, and evolve plants and animals. This Creator did his work at creation and just as he doesn't have a hand in building every snowflake we doesn't get involved in the creation of every species, he doesn't need to.

If you believe this Creator is the God of the Bible, that is your decision, for me there is no evidence of a connection between the two and therefore consider myself an atheist on this matter. :bye1:

Forum List

Back