Yet Another Hamas Rocket Attack

Originally posted by Shogun
It's still a criminal behaviour.

States based on racial exclusion are, by definition, illegitimate.

The right to "self defense" invoked by this kind of state is overridden, nullified by the fact that they do not have any legitimacy, any right to exist in the first place.

Last edited:
And I'm not saying that israel shouldn't react to the INDIVIDUAL crime of rocket launching hammas. but, to generalize the entire fucking population for the sake of individual crimes is no less reprehensible than the directives of hammas.

Yeah...they should take the pound of flesh without spilling a drop of blood, right?

What a bunch of BS.

Tell me again how they should live in Utah.

And I'm not saying that israel shouldn't react to the INDIVIDUAL crime of rocket launching hammas. but, to generalize the entire fucking population for the sake of individual crimes is no less reprehensible than the directives of hammas.

Yeah...they should take the pound of flesh without spilling a drop of blood, right?

What a bunch of BS.

Tell me again how they should live in Utah.

Hey listen, bitch.. AGAIN, until you can find within your sheisty black fucking jewish heart to apply the same standard THERE as you require HERE regarding prejudice against race and religion then spare me your fucking lecture about "pound of flesh without spilling blood". If the next criminal JEW in the US illicit the same kind of reaction that YOU enjoy, cast lead style, then we'd see you falling over and wailing bloody fucking jooo-hating murder. Not only would you adamantly oppose that kind of blanket punishment shit HERE but you would shit fire and scream lightening at the very IDEA of such generalized retribution applied to jews. BERNIE FUCKING MADOFF, BITCH. LETS SEE YOUR JEWISH ASS HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS SHEISTY JEWISH ASS. Oh.. apples and oranges, you say? SHOCKER.

If cops were allowed to do what you make excuses for in israel you'd be screaming about martial law and a police state. Jesus christ, and you people WONDER why you get tacked with specific stereotypes.

ps, I notice that you couldn't bring your jewish ass around to applying the same racial or religious standard to ISRAEL that you expect HERE in an actual western nation. THAT, by itself, says more about your racism than 10 weeks of your busiest Aipac accusations at anyone else. So, until you can name the jewish founding father of AMERICA I suggest you live by your own zionist standard and take your ass to israel and stay there.

Forum List

Back