Yet Another Hamas Rocket Attack

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
Why aren't you whining about this, shogie... I know...screw the Jewsish lives when you can defend terrorists....

Qassam lands near house in Sderot

Rocket fired by Palestinians in Gaza lands in courtyard of house in southern Israeli city; no injuries reported, but several people treated for shock

Shmulik Hadad Published: 05.19.09, 17:52 / Israel News

After a period of relative calm in south Israel, a Qassam rocket fired from the northern Gaza Strip landed in the courtyard of a house in Sderot Tuesday afternoon, causing slight damage to several adjacent structures.

No injuries were reported in the attack, which occurred at around 5:30 pm, but several people were being treated at the scene for shock.

"We were sitting in the yard when the 'Color Red' siren sounded," the owner of the house said. "It surprised us because it's been a while since we last heard the sirens. We ran into the house and hid in one of the rooms, and then heard a loud explosion; that was when I realized that a rocket had landed near the house.

Fortunately there were no injuries, but we were all very frightened. I hope the neighbors are alright as well, because the homes here are built close together," he said.

At the beginning of the month Palestinian terrorists launched a Qassam and a mortar shell towards Israel, but there were no reports of injury or damage. In April a total of six rockets and two mortars were fired towards the western Negev territory.

Shin Bet Chief Yuval Diskin went before the Knesset's Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee Tuesday and briefed its members on various matters concerning the fragile armistice with Hamas.

"If the Palestinian Authority were to hold general elections now, it is highly likely that Hamas would win," he said. Shifting his attention to the PA's efforts to fight terror, Diskin noted that despite recent achievements, "Most of the (terror) preventions are ours."
Israel, he added, stands little chance of maintaining viable peace negotiations as long as Hamas rules the Strip. "Hamas will never relinquish its hold on Gaza and the PA will never relinquish the West Bank. A (Palestinian) unity government will form only under extreme international pressure," he said.

Qassam lands near house in Sderot - Israel News, Ynetnews

How nice of them to time it so they can give the finger to President Obama. I would guess they want to send a message that if he thinks they're willing to make peace, he's got another thing coming.

Bummer shogie, who's never been there, can't figure that out.

Hey, that NON-INJURY EVENT should be worth, say, the lives of 35 more Pali toddlers!

In other news, a jew gets a hangnail and blames an arab. NEWS AT 10!

I am sure if bin laden were in Tijuana launching missiles into California, we would level Tijuana whether anyone in the US was killed or not. Yet people expect Israel to tolerate an organization whose main goal is not to have a two-state solution, but to destroy Israel. I can't understand it.

I am sure if bin laden were in Tijuana launching missiles into California, we would level Tijuana whether anyone in the US was killed or not. Yet people expect Israel to tolerate an organization whose main goal is not to have a two-state solution, but to destroy Israel. I can't understand it.

But they're so not anti-semitic or anything, doncha know.

And no...I don't get it either.

you are fucking CRAZY if you think the US would level Tijuana due to individually launched rockets. It;s a feat of absolute nuttyness that would make you even suggest such a thing. Hell, EVERY YEAR we have everything from drug runners to gang members crossing that border and you can't name a single fucking town we've nuked thus far.

WOW, the length you people will go to rationalize zionist racism pretty much validates Milgram's take on the rise of nazi influence.

But they're so not anti-semitic or anything, doncha know.

And no...I don't get it either.

Name the mexican town we've nuked, princess. Bu all means. Crime happens all along the border. Hell, i can drag up instances of drug runners shooting border agents and we STILL have not nuked a single fucking mexican town...

:rofl:

go get your cast lead on, princess! Like I said, CLEARLY this rocket should be paid with the blood of AT LEAST 35 arab toddlers!

Again, I think some loser who thinks they can victimize someone for their race, religion or sexuality needs a little extra deterrance.

Whose quote is this, princess? Tell me, don't you think this same idea should apply to ISRAEL?? Please, substitute your answer for another predictable Scarlet A!

you are fucking CRAZY if you think the US would level Tijuana due to individually launched rockets. It;s a feat of absolute nuttyness that would make you even suggest such a thing. Hell, EVERY YEAR we have everything from drug runners to gang members crossing that border and you can't name a single fucking town we've nuked thus far.

WOW, the length you people will go to rationalize zionist racism pretty much validates Milgram's take on the rise of nazi influence.

So if bin Laden goes to Tijuana and begins launching missilies into the US, you would suggest we allow him to continue? I didn't say anything about drugs. I said if bin Laden were launching ROCKETS, you know not filled with cocaine, but with EXPLOSIVES. I guess you support al qaeda's right to destroy America, then.

Again, I think some loser who thinks they can victimize someone for their race, religion or sexuality needs a little extra deterrance.

Whose quote is this, princess? Tell me, don't you think this same idea should apply to ISRAEL?? Please, substitute your answer for another predictable Scarlet A!

I already told you.. no. So stop trying to skew reality.

But keep raising teh same failed arguments.

And do tell me again how the jews should live in Utah...

because that's what REALLY shows just how concerned you are about jewish lives.

so do keep proving what we all know.

So if bin Laden goes to Tijuana and begins launching missilies into the US, you would suggest we allow him to continue? I didn't say anything about drugs. I said if bin Laden were launching ROCKETS, you know not filled with cocaine, but with EXPLOSIVES. I guess you support al qaeda's right to destroy America, then.

If bin laden were in Tijuana I guarenfuckingtee we'd have a commando unit extracting his ass INDIVIDUALLY rather than leveling the whole goddamn civilian population. And, avoid the FACT of border friction all you need to but there are enough examples of the US NOT acting like your knee jerk zionism to illustrate which of us is the batshit crazy one here.

Nice mellodrama, buddy! We here in an actual western nation don't make excuses to kill civilian populations like you do. Hell, even in Iraq there was an great voice of AMERICAN negative reaction to dead iraqi civilians. Can't say the same for israel, and yourself, can you?

LESSON

I already told you.. no. So stop trying to skew reality.

But keep raising teh same failed arguments.

And do tell me again how the jews should live in Utah...

because that's what REALLY shows just how concerned you are about jewish lives.

so do keep proving what we all know.

No, you haven't "told me" a goddamn thing. Every time I pour this salt in your gaping racism you flee the thread like water on the sun. Be clear, DO YOU HOPE TO APPLY THE SAME STANDARD AGAINST RACISM IN ISRAEL THAT YOU INSIST HAPPEN HERE IN THE US. It's a fairly simple concept, Jill.

ps... JEWS DO LIVE IN UTAH, dummy. And, as a matter of fact, we SEE how Utah thrives despite being at religious odds with 80% of the rest of fucking America, eh? So, yes, the next time we start handing out land we probably shouldn't repeat the MISTAKE that was carving israel out of an arab population. But, hey, I've always said that making jesus a jew was probably your smartest move!

So, did you want to answer the question or just sit there and cry (predictable) antisemite? If you can wade beyond your standard issue jewishness the question is bolded above..

If bin laden were in Tijuana I guarenfuckingtee we'd have a commando unit extracting his ass INDIVIDUALLY rather than leveling the whole goddamn civilian population. And, avoid the FACT of border friction all you need to but there are enough examples of the US NOT acting like your knee jerk zionism to illustrate which of us is the batshit crazy one here.

Nice mellodrama, buddy! We here in an actual western nation don't make excuses to kill civilian populations like you do. Hell, even in Iraq there was an great voice of AMERICAN negative reaction to dead iraqi civilians. Can't say the same for israel, and yourself, can you?

LESSON

apples and oranges.

bin laden wasn't in Iraq. I can't seem to remember outrage in America about civilians killed in Tora Bora. If you call Israel's right to exist Zionism.....

LESSON

apples and oranges.

bin laden wasn't in Iraq. I can't seem to remember outrage in America about civilians killed in Tora Bora. If you call Israel's right to exist Zionism.....

It's ALWAYS apples to oranges to a double stanard craving zionist! Hell, YOU brought the whole goddamn example of MEXICO UP!

I call the idea that israel must be a JEW ONLY state zionist racism. If you can't share israel with palis then you have more in common with white southerners hellbent on purging ******* from their culture than you'd care to admit.

And, face it, AMERICA has always looked negatively at dead civilians. But, hey, thats what happens in a pluralistic culture without a team jersey bone to pick with the israeli ****** class.

apples and oranges.. give me a fucking break. That shit sure did backfire on ya, eh dude? We all know goddamn well the US would not level tijuana even if Bin Laden and a fucking ARMY of terrorists were there. AMERICA reacted to vietnam the same way and your cry of terrorist was no less pressing than the cry of cummunist then. I know I know.. *yawn* apples and matzo balls.

[ame]http://tr.youtube.com/watch?v=dAN9sKlOZxE&feature=PlayList&p=EFC181457A4BA212&index=64[/ame]

LESSON

apples and oranges.

It's ALWAYS apples to oranges to a double stanard craving zionist! Hell, YOU brought the whole goddamn example of MEXICO UP!

I call the idea that israel must be a JEW ONLY state zionist racism. If you can't share israel with palis then you have more in common with white southerners hellbent on purging ******* from their culture than you'd care to admit.

And, face it, AMERICA has always looked negatively at dead civilians. But, hey, thats what happens in a pluralistic culture without a team jersey bone to pick with the israeli ****** class.

apples and oranges.. give me a fucking break. That shit sure did backfire on ya, eh dude? We all know goddamn well the US would not level tijuana even if Bin Laden and a fucking ARMY of terrorists were there. AMERICA reacted to vietnam the same way and your cry of terrorist was no less pressing than the cry of cummunist then. I know I know.. *yawn* apples and matzo balls.

I never said Israel should be Jew only. I said Israel shouldn't tolerate or negotiate with a terrorist organization that is hell-bent on destroying her.
America didn't give a rat's ass about dead Jap civilians during World War II. Only people who do are sappy historians who would rather have lost a million American boys than kill a few hundred thousand Japs.
And again, I guess if bin Laden were in Tijuana with an army of terrorists (and I never said nuke them), you would be in favor of letting them attempt to destroy the US.

apples and oranges.

I never said Israel should be Jew only. I said Israel shouldn't tolerate or negotiate with a terrorist organization that is hell-bent on destroying her.
America didn't give a rat's ass about dead Jap civilians during World War II. Only people who do are sappy historians who would rather have lost a million American boys than kill a few hundred thousand Japs.
And again, I guess if bin Laden were in Tijuana with an army of terrorists (and I never said nuke them), you would be in favor of letting them attempt to destroy the US.

ya dude! we annually celebrate the NUKING OF TWO JAPANESE CITIES!

"rofl:

again, what WONT you say?

"letting them attempt to destroy us"? How would a regiment of fucking NAVY SEALS and every other special forces unit capable of extracting INDIVIDUALS amount to that? Oh, duh.. it's rhetorical bullshit time in hebrew land. silly me.

Come on JILLIAN! Don't be COY! Why do you insist on AVOIDING THIS QUESTION?

title%20silence.jpg

ya dude! we annually celebrate the NUKING OF TWO JAPANESE CITIES!

"rofl:

again, what WONT you say?

"letting them attempt to destroy us"? How would a regiment of fucking NAVY SEALS and every other special forces unit capable of extracting INDIVIDUALS amount to that? Oh, duh.. it's rhetorical bullshit time in hebrew land. silly me.

I didn't say we celebrate it (although I think we should have a commemorative coin with Anola Gay on one side and the mushroom cloud on the other). I said no one cared about dead Jap civilians in Hiroshima or any other city.
We may not level Tijuana, but we would certainly at least do what Israel has done to Gaza the past six months. You know, rocket strikes.

When did AMERICA validate My Lai? DOH!

MAI+LAI+VietsDM0510_468x483.jpg

didn't say they did. You said we have ALWAYS raised a stink about dead enemy civilians. We haven't. Oh and the Viet Cong were no threat to the US. Bin Laden and Japan were.

Forum List

Back