Yet ANOTHER flip flop by Kerry

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Kerry refuses to release more records

WASHINGTON -- The day after John F. Kerry said he would make all of his military records available for inspection at his campaign headquarters, a spokesman said the senator would not release any new documents, leaving undisclosed many of Kerry's evaluations by his Navy commanding officers, some medical records, and possibly other material.

Kerry, in an interview Sunday on NBC's "Meet The Press," was asked whether he would follow President Bush's example and release all of his military records. "I have," Kerry said. "I've shown them -- they're available for you to come and look at." He added that "people can come and see them at headquarters."

But when a reporter showed up yesterday morning to review the documents, the campaign staff declined, saying all requests must go through the press spokesman, Michael Meehan. Late yesterday, Meehan said the only records available would be those already released to this newspaper.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2004/04/20/kerry_refuses_to_release_more_records?mode=PF

Originally posted by jimnyc
Kerry refuses to release more records

WASHINGTON -- The day after John F. Kerry said he would make all of his military records available for inspection at his campaign headquarters, a spokesman said the senator would not release any new documents, leaving undisclosed many of Kerry's evaluations by his Navy commanding officers, some medical records, and possibly other material.

Kerry, in an interview Sunday on NBC's "Meet The Press," was asked whether he would follow President Bush's example and release all of his military records. "I have," Kerry said. "I've shown them -- they're available for you to come and look at." He added that "people can come and see them at headquarters."

But when a reporter showed up yesterday morning to review the documents, the campaign staff declined, saying all requests must go through the press spokesman, Michael Meehan. Late yesterday, Meehan said the only records available would be those already released to this newspaper.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2004/04/20/kerry_refuses_to_release_more_records?mode=PF

NOT AGAIN! LOL!

And yet Kerry bitched and whined like the bitch he is over Bush's records - and Bush released everything. Kerry promises to do the same and retreats on that promise within one day.

As the English would say

This man is taking the piss out of you lot.

He really is. He is a bit bold isn't he? I sometimes wonder if this isn't some sort of a joke for him, seeing how far in fairy tales he can go....I think he is enjoying the fact that he can say whatever illogical thing he wants and it is accepted. He is probibly at home with Mrs. Ketchup laughing at the stupid Americans he is fooling - and I have to say he is correct at that.

And yet Kerry bitched and whined like the bitch he is over Bush's records - and Bush released everything. Kerry promises to do the same and retreats on that promise within one day.

PUSSY IN EVERY WAY!

And this very same man who wants to lead this country plans on working with other nations???? He cannot even work with Americans!!!!!

Originally posted by winston churchi
He is probibly at home with Mrs. Ketchup laughing at the stupid Americans he is fooling - and I have to say he is correct at that.

Can you clarify what you mean, please?

lol, well I can't say much about this one.
It appears Dems and Reps will have alot in common this year--
My biggest reason for wanting Kerry to win is NO MORE BUSH.

And while Bush keeps fucking up his record(foreign and domestic), republicans can just target Kerry's foibles.
:clap:

Can you clarify what you mean, please?

You notice how many (not too many thankfully) Americans will vote for this man no matter what? They don't care if HE was best friends with OBL .... they will vote for him...and I think Kerry knows this and is taking the piss out of everyone.

You notice how many (not too many thankfully) Americans will vote for this man no matter what? They don't care if HE was best friends with OBL .... they will vote for him...and I think Kerry knows this and is taking the piss out of everyone.

Ahh, much clearer now - and I agree.

Originally posted by nycflasher

And while Bush keeps fucking up his record(foreign and domestic), republicans can just target Kerry's foibles.

Bush is great, he has made VERY FEW screw ups,

Originally posted by nycflasher

You are exactly the type of voter that is most frightening. No logic as to voting for a man with questionable intentions...a man you have no idea what he REALLY plans to do with this country....

No matter what Kerry does or says, the only reason you are voting for him is to oust Bush - very scarey.

You are exactly the type of voter that is most frightening. No logic as to voting for a man with questionable intentions...a man you have no idea what he REALLY plans to do with this country....

No matter what Kerry does or says, the only reason you are voting for him is to oust Bush - very scarey.

Yep

It would be funny too, if the ramifications of Kerry getting into office weren't so outright dangerous. I can't imagine how bad he would fuck everything up.

You see an example of this above in this very post. His name is NYCFlasher.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
It would be funny too, if the ramifications of Kerry getting into office weren't so outright dangerous. I can't imagine how bad he would fuck everything up.

There was a time when people hated the opposing candidate soo bad that they voted for whoever. That time was 1976. That whoever was Jimmy Carter. Simply because people didnt vote for Gerald Ford to get into office and they wanted anyone else but him to get in again. Yea Jimmy did alot of Good in 4 years didnt he:rolleyes: :p:

Originally posted by insein
There was a time when people hated the opposing candidate soo bad that they voted for whoever. That time was 1976. That whoever was Jimmy Carter. Simply because people didnt vote for Gerald Ford to get into office and they wanted anyone else but him to get in again. Yea Jimmy did alot of Good in 4 years didnt he:rolleyes: :p:

I agree, I guess the whole Ford/Nixon pardon was too much for people to swallow. Carter was lame, but Kerry is a clear and present danger. How the KoolAde drinkers buy into this guy is beyond me.

Forum List

Back