Yet Another Election Model Points To Big Romney Win

A University of Colorado model that has correctly picked every presidential election since 1980 picked Romney to handedly beat Obama 320-218....with 52.9 percent of the popular vote.

electoral-college-png1.jpg

University of Colorado model points to big Romney win | The Daily Caller

Using data from today's economy Romney wins big. If the economy improves in the next couple of months this changes things.

The media is desperately trying say the economy is improving, however they aren't big on specifics. They just say things look promising.

So basically, don't believe anything you hear, because it's designed to discourage Republican voters.

I wonder how big Romeny's win would be if they had factored in the dismal failure of Obama's foreign policy.

Come November, we'll be rubbing the noses of the conservatives in their smelly dumps.

And we have to. Those with experience in training conservatives know that rubbing their noses in it is the only way to housebreak a conservative. You can't just say "Oh, how cute!" when they take a dump on a public message board. You have to grab 'em (in a figurative sense) and slam their face into the poo. Sadly, it's the only way they learn.

LOL.......who cant love the miserable getting more miserable??

Anyone who knows a lefty nutter best not make plans with them for at least a week after election day. These fucks are going to some kind of fucking miserable..............like we've never seen before.

Anybody who wants a sampling of how its gonna be, tune into MSNBC on election night to watch the results roll in. Want to see adults on a studio set with ungreased telephone poles jammed up their collective asses? Thats where I am going to get my fix.........the fix Ive waiting for going on 4 years..........its gonna be fucking glorious shit!!!

And then the same assholes are going to have to deal with weeks and weeks of fallout..............classic fallout................

Rush_Limbaugh_2004_cropped_zpsf28fe35c.jpg

Somebody should have put a round between that fat lying fucks beady eyes a long time ago.

Listen to me fruitloops...........best make a trip down to the local sporting goods store this weekend and stock up on some chinstraps. You'll be needing them to buckle up for a looooooooooooong, loooooooooooooooooooong time after November 6th!!! And while you're at it.........best to also unhook your AM radio in the vehicle in the interest of being less miserable lest you happen upon Mr Limbaugh one sunny afternoon.:D:D

Too.......and take it on experience. Lose the razor blades from the medicine cabinet and make no plans for mountain excursions in the late fall. Too many lefty k00ks will make that mistake and end up doing some off season cliff diving FTL. I need your ass around here to continue to publically humiliate your miserable person for the next 4 years so take care of yourself.:2up::fu::fu:

I'm more of a mini shreaded wheat kinda guy. I'll make it a point to drive something big and untrace-able if I'm ever in Fatty's neighborhood so I can play bumper cars with him if I'm fortunate enough to catch him out and about. Lotsa intercoastal and places for Fatty to try his water wings.

Unlikely though, I'm thinking the next four years will be more easy going than all that revengy-like. I have never listened to Fatty anyway..I don't even know what stations he blowviates on.

How are you enjoying the elections? "14" should be a hoot for ya if this wasn't enough excitement. I'm looking forward to the GOPers setting themselves up for a big fall ...that fall.

A University of Colorado model that has correctly picked every presidential election since 1980 picked Romney to handedly beat Obama 320-218....with 52.9 percent of the popular vote.

electoral-college-png1.jpg

University of Colorado model points to big Romney win | The Daily Caller

Using data from today's economy Romney wins big. If the economy improves in the next couple of months this changes things.

The media is desperately trying say the economy is improving, however they aren't big on specifics. They just say things look promising.

So basically, don't believe anything you hear, because it's designed to discourage Republican voters.
How'd it go?

Forum List

Back