Yet another child dies at the jaws of pitbulls

The airline I work for ship all kinds of animals around the world, over 300,000 last year..... that includes tigers, lions, bears and every breed of dogs except 2..... Pit Bulls and Rottweilers. I saw a video of the baggage space in the plane after a pit bull got out of his carrier, he destroyed the walls of that aircraft.

But hey, it's all how they are raised......:lol:

Why do people want such unattractive dogs?

The statistics are there for those who believe in statistical evidence.

Like I said before we ALL KNOW some pittbull that is a loving sweet dog.

But as a breed they are far more aggressive and far better equipped to kill than many dogs.

And that hyper agression is a GENETIC trait of that breed.

How many times are we going to read about some kid that was torns to pieces by the family pit bill that was a total sweetheart UNTIL IT WASN'T?

murka.
An interesting note was the girl who reported the attack to the Nazi's and , as usual, they did nothing.
She's lucky they didn't tazer her and cavity search for evil marijuana to collect more revenue for the county so they could get a raise.

That's why I can't life in the land of Perpetual FreeDumb. If a dog, or bull, fucks with me or my animals here, I just shoot the motherfucker and if the owner doesn't like it he'll get the same.
No Nazi's to be found.

I think I'll toss a little Miracle grow on my herb this morning.
Have fun and watch out for those licence plate cameras !
BTW
If you're unfortunate enough to live in Carolinastan, and happen to own a dog that remotely resembles a pit, the goofstapo will be over soon to take it away and gas chamber it. Nazi's love that shit.
Make sure no weed paraphernalia lies about or they'll bulldoze your house while they haul the dog away.
Gawd Blast murka !

Attachments

• $flag.jpg
    $flag.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 48
bf is a prime example of why large dog owners fear
'dangerous dog' lists

once you do away with pits and rotties...what breed is next?

No bones, it is ignorant people like you who refuse to understand the danger. What's wrong bones, don't you like the truth?

From 1982 to 2006
1110 Pit bull attacks
495 Pit bull attacks on children
397 Pit bull attacks on adults
104 Pit bull attacks that caused a human DEATH
608 Pit bull attacks that caused a human MAIMING

From 1982 to 2006
409 Rottweiler attacks
231 Rottweiler attacks on children
109 Rottweiler attacks on adults
58 Rottweiler attacks that caused a human DEATH
223 Rottweiler attacks that caused a human MAIMING

From 1982 to 2006
6 Golden retriever attacks
6 Golden retriever attacks on children
0 Golden retriever attacks on adults
1 Golden retriever attacks that caused a human DEATH
4 Golden retriever attacks that caused a human MAIMING

It is sheer foolishness to encourage people to regard pit bull terriers and Rottweilers as just dogs like any other, no matter how much they may behave like other dogs under ordinary circumstances.

Temperament is not the issue, nor is it even relevant. What is relevant is actuarial risk. If almost any other dog has a bad moment, someone may get bitten, but will not be maimed for life or killed, and the actuarial risk is accordingly reasonable. If a pit bull terrier or a Rottweiler has a bad moment, often someone is maimed or killed--and that has now created off-the-chart actuarial risk, for which the dogs as well as their victims are paying the price.

Pit bulls and Rottweilers are accordingly dogs who not only must be handled with special precautions, but also must be regulated with special requirements appropriate to the risk they may pose to the public and other animals, if they are to be kept at all.

They've been bred to be aggressive and persistent.

Just like any terrier. Except they're bigger than most.

Anyone who has had terriers will tell you they are pernickety, funny dogs, and it's all about the breeding. I love my Mylo and she bites my daughter and all the neighborhood kids on a regular basis..and it's not cute play biting, either. It isn't as hard as she COULD bite, but it leaves a mark and makes them cry (though it doesn't make them avoid her, lol). She bit my daughter in the face the other day...my daughter stuck her face down on her when she was sleeping, and Mylo bit her; I could see teeth marks (again, didn't break the skin, just red marks that went away after a few minutes) on her cheek and under her chin.

That woul have taken off her face if it was a pit bull bite.

Anyone who has had terriers will tell you they are pernickety, funny dogs, and it's all about the breeding. I love my Mylo and she bites my daughter and all the neighborhood kids on a regular basis..and it's not cute play biting, either. It isn't as hard as she COULD bite, but it leaves a mark and makes them cry (though it doesn't make them avoid her, lol). She bit my daughter in the face the other day...my daughter stuck her face down on her when she was sleeping, and Mylo bit her; I could see teeth marks (again, didn't break the skin, just red marks that went away after a few minutes) on her cheek and under her chin.

She may not be a pitbull, but you're still negligent for letting that shit go on.

True story :thup:

She may not be a pitbull, but you're still negligent for letting that shit go on.

True story :thup:

Anyone who understands dog play knows that when dogs 'play bite' (usually with other dogs) they stop when their teeth hit cartilage or bone. A dogs snoot is cartilage with a thin layer of skin covering it. When a child is mauled by a family dog, usually the dog was never considered a danger. They could be play biting, BUT by the time their teeth hit cartilage or bone, the child's face is severely maimed. We are dealing with animals, not people.

"In Mexico; grown-ups control dogs and children. In America: dogs and children control grow-ups"
Cesar Millan

'dangerous dog' lists

No bones, it is ignorant people like you who refuse to understand the danger. What's wrong bones, don't you like the truth?

From 1982 to 2006
1110 Pit bull attacks

From 1982 to 2006
409 Rottweiler attacks

From 1982 to 2006

It is sheer foolishness to encourage people to regard pit bull terriers and Rottweilers as just dogs like any other, no matter how much they may behave like other dogs under ordinary circumstances.

Temperament is not the issue, nor is it even relevant. What is relevant is actuarial risk. If almost any other dog has a bad moment, someone may get bitten, but will not be maimed for life or killed, and the actuarial risk is accordingly reasonable. If a pit bull terrier or a Rottweiler has a bad moment, often someone is maimed or killed--and that has now created off-the-chart actuarial risk, for which the dogs as well as their victims are paying the price.

Pit bulls and Rottweilers are accordingly dogs who not only must be handled with special precautions, but also must be regulated with special requirements appropriate to the risk they may pose to the public and other animals, if they are to be kept at all.

what truth am i refusing to understand...that once you ban these breeds you will ban others.....

so do tell me the truth i am ignorant of?

and do answer the questions i ask...what breeds will be next?

as a doberman owner i watch and listen to what is being said...cause i see doberman's on the dangerous dog list and do not understand why....do you?

so do tell me what i am ignorant of...and answer the simple question i ask you

035.jpg

'dangerous dog' lists

From 1982 to 2006
1110 Pit bull attacks

From 1982 to 2006
409 Rottweiler attacks

From 1982 to 2006

what truth am i refusing to understand...that once you ban these breeds you will ban others.....

so do tell me the truth i am ignorant of?

and do answer the questions i ask...what breeds will be next?

as a doberman owner i watch and listen to what is being said...cause i see doberman's on the dangerous dog list and do not understand why....do you?

so do tell me what i am ignorant of...and answer the simple question i ask you

035.jpg

From 1982 to 2006
1110 Pit bull attacks

From 1982 to 2006
409 Rottweiler attacks

From 1982 to 2006
11 Doberman attacks
7 Doberman attacks on children
4 Doberman attacks on adults
3 Doberman attacks that caused a human DEATH
7 Doberman attacks that caused a human MAIMING

Total: 2209 1142 658 264 1323 (Attacks by all breeds September 1982 to November 13, 2006)

Total: 1519 726 506 162 831 (Pit bull terrier and Rottweiler)

Total: 69% 64% 77% 61% 63% (Percentage of attacks by Pit bull terrier and Rottweiler breed)

WHAT don't you comprehend bones? Like the author said:

If almost any other dog has a bad moment, someone may get bitten, but will not be maimed for life or killed, and the actuarial risk is accordingly reasonable. If a pit bull terrier or a Rottweiler has a bad moment, often someone is maimed or killed--and that has now created off-the-chart actuarial risk, for which the dogs as well as their victims are paying the price.

If almost any other dog has a bad moment, someone may get bitten, but will not be maimed for life or killed, and the actuarial risk is accordingly reasonable. If a pit bull terrier or a Rottweiler has a bad moment, often someone is maimed or killed--and that has now created off-the-chart actuarial risk, for which the dogs as well as their victims are paying the price.

That's as clear, accurate and succinct an explanation as I've seen.

Anyone who dismisses this is in denial.

And bones, dobies don't come anywhere close to pitbulls and rottweilers.

i know that...todays doberman is a long cry from the doberman of 20 years ago....but they are still on the dangerous dog list...people like bf will soon come after your freedom to own any animal not socially acceptable...

An improperly trained pitbull is more dangerous than virtually any other improperly trained breed.

That is a fact.

I have been dog bitten three times in my life all by a collie. All dogs in the hands of the wrong person will turn out to be bad dogs.

Forum List

Back