Yet another article about Obama is 'unavailable'...

Honest debate? You and or Drudge can't properly use the internet and you act as if there is some conspiracy. Never mind the fact you said this wasn't the first article of about Obama "unavailable". What other ones are there? Link up or shut up.

"Link up or shut up." I love it.

We have likely known about these spies for some time. We were probably feeding them mis-information. I think Obama decided to time this bust to use this as a bargaining chip in the negotiations to reset our relationship with Russia.

I give him props for this. At least he is using his Chicago style mob tactics on someone besides US citizens for a change.

Um then why did we give Russia everything they wanted and only after that Bust them?

This Resetting of our relationship has been totally one sided. Obama is simply give give giving in the hopes of gaining good will. So far all he got was toothless sanctions on Iran that everyone knows wont do Squat, and Russia making nicely nice with Iran the whole time. He needs to wake up an realize that you can't charm everyone. Some people are just assholes. I mean WTF if you are giving him kudos for that you have low standards.

Well the world knows he is weak. I was just saying this was likely his strategy & gave him credit for it, but I did not give him credit for execution. Obama is not a leader & loves to bow & get walked on. He thinks if he gives them everything & is nice to them they will give him what he wants. Hillary even has more of a spine than Obama.

What exactly is it you'd like him to do on the world stage? Tell everyone that they're either with us or against us and if they're not give 'em the flying finger?

http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/p...ntriesregions_bt/660.php?nid=&id=&pnt=660&lb=

Last edited:
Um then why did we give Russia everything they wanted and only after that Bust them?

This Resetting of our relationship has been totally one sided. Obama is simply give give giving in the hopes of gaining good will. So far all he got was toothless sanctions on Iran that everyone knows wont do Squat, and Russia making nicely nice with Iran the whole time. He needs to wake up an realize that you can't charm everyone. Some people are just assholes. I mean WTF if you are giving him kudos for that you have low standards.

Well the world knows he is weak. I was just saying this was likely his strategy & gave him credit for it, but I did not give him credit for execution. Obama is not a leader & loves to bow & get walked on. He thinks if he gives them everything & is nice to them they will give him what he wants. Hillary even has more of a spine than Obama.

What exactly is it you'd like him to do on the world stage? Tell everyone that they're either with us or against us and if they're not give 'em the flying finger?

Global Views of United States Improve While Other Countries Decline - World Public Opinion

I would like him to stand tall and let the world know that we are still a super power as a nation.

Last edited:
Honest debate? You and or Drudge can't properly use the internet and you act as if there is some conspiracy. Never mind the fact you said this wasn't the first article of about Obama "unavailable". What other ones are there? Link up or shut up.

"Link up or shut up." I love it.
I linked up and he shut up.:lol:

Typical liberal remark.

Went there, too...cut it to their home page, same result. Must have been them. Maybe they were asked to. Maybe they were forced to. Maybe it's not good to discuss that the Prez knew about the spies. Maybe the site was jammed there when I tried...when it was the Drudge headliner. Maybe it's a link to a site that my company filters out. Maybe...I'll try again later...after I begin to give a shit.

The teaser was the open ended innuendo.

Often I open your stupid ass threads because of the titles only to find that it's puerile bullshit. Come up with something good more often, please.

That happens to me on drudge a lot too.
I finally have come to the tentative conclusion that when news is really new, they post the headline and as it develops they provide text. I've clicked on links (headlines, even) that just take me to a site that says only what the headline says, or says page unavailable. But as you check back, more and more will be available. OR it will go away altogether. I've seen headlines that were there for a while, then gone, no explanation. I thought it was stories that didn't pan out.

Why wouldn't the president, any president, know?

He gets a daily intelligence briefing and supposedly these people had been being watched for a long time, so I'd imagine early on in a new administration the intelligence folks bring him up to speed on long-running ops like this one.

Global Views of United States Improve While Other Countries Decline - World Public Opinion

I would like him to stand tall and let the world know that we are still a super power as a nation.

He has. Try listening to the parts that you haven't cherry picked as being derogatory.

He has. Try listening to the parts that you haven't cherry picked as being derogatory.

No he hasn't, Maggie.

No he hasn't, Maggie.

You're simply not listening, as I said. This is his recent speech to the graduates of West Point. Willl he ever stand up and huff and puff that the United States has the power to bomb the shit out of any other country if it so desires? What good would that do? For one thing, we already know that, and so does every other country.

Obama has nothing but praise and gratitude for the accomplishments of this nation. If people refuse to listen to, or read the text of his speeches, then you have my sympathy. I really thought you were smarter than that, Meister. I fully understand all the reasons why people hate Obama, but the nonstop lying needs to stop.

One excerpt:
So the threat will not go away soon, but let's be clear: Al Qaeda and its affiliates are small men on the wrong side of history. They lead no nation. They lead no religion. We need not give in to fear every time a terrorist tries to scare us. We should not discard our freedoms because extremists try to exploit them. We cannot succumb to division because others try to drive us apart. We are the United States of America. (Applause.) We are the United States of America, and we have repaired our union, and faced down fascism, and outlasted communism. We've gone through turmoil, we've gone through Civil War, and we have come out stronger - and we will do so once more. (Applause.)
Text of Obama's Speech to West Point 2010 Cadets - CBS News

Forum List

Back