Yet another American citizen kills an American

Ya, African American crime on Americans is another big problem

well, run right out and do something about it. instead of sitting on a message board

here's how they are doing something about it: by DIVIDING us even more for their own sick agenda. their other thread just posted

Non-undocumented Dylan Roof kills 4 in church
The division is supposed to take place. In a divided country something of what made this country great will survive. If it all falls to liberals everything will be gone.

Work for the division. Unless you would prefer a third world hell hole.

well, run right out and do something about it. instead of sitting on a message board

here's how they are doing something about it: by DIVIDING us even more for their own sick agenda. their other thread just posted

The division is supposed to take place. In a divided country something of what made this country great will survive. If it all falls to liberals everything will be gone.

I see your point. but it gets old and now I see it getting dangerous BY them (liberals/democrats). Constantly stirring up hate

5078033+_0c12aa069d86b132d7230eea1b48ae0d.png

I see your point. but it gets old and now I see it getting dangerous BY them (liberals/democrats). Constantly stirring up hate
I am glad you found your love of gheys,,again, don't back slide....

Need a knife to slit your wrists?

Forum List

Back