Yesterday's NJ Trump rally: 26.3% who attended identified as Democrats

The numbers are in from Wednesday's Trump rally in Wildwood, New Jersey:

158,632 requested tickets (92,841 distinct signups)

73,482 voters identified

10.4% didn't vote in 2016

26.3% of the attendees identified as Democrats

"The demographics of the New Jersey rally are reflective of President Trump's previous rallies in Michigan, Pennsylvania, New Mexico, Minnesota and elsewhere....

In 2016, Hillary Clinton won New Jersey by 14 points..."

'Mind Boggling': Take a Look at These Demographic Numbers From Trump's New Jersey Rally

A Trump pep rally is a spectacle, a one of kind event. People go for that reason.

So you think those who typically attend Trump rallies are just "slack-jawed gawkers", only there out of curiosity?

Really? :laugh:

Not all of them of course, not even most of them. But to think that 20 to 25 percent are not there for that reason is to ignore human nature.

You haven't a clue about human nature.

:itsok: , son.

and yet I have read you like an open book....weird.

Too funny, I live inside your head. That's what pisses you off, that someone can read and play you like a fiddle.

It's sad, on your part, that you find a truism hilarious.

Dude, when he came to our area I know a good 100 people or more than put in for tickets that would not have voted for him if he was the only choice on the ballot. People for go for the spectacle.

Well even you would have to admit that Trump's performance as President, has been nothing short of spectacular. :04:

You are witnessing a President like this country has never had before. Truly historic. Now go count your stock market dividends.

It has been ok. He is marginally better than the last two. Market growth has been ok, could have been a whole lot better if not for the 19 months of stagnation during his stupid ass trade war.
Is this where you admit he’s been a great president?

Great? Fuck no. He is adequate, only marginally better than the last two.
:laugh:

A Trump pep rally is a spectacle, a one of kind event. People go for that reason.

So you think those who typically attend Trump rallies are just "slack-jawed gawkers", only there out of curiosity?

Not all of them of course, not even most of them. But to think that 20 to 25 percent are not there for that reason is to ignore human nature.

You surely have.

Feel better? :lmao:

I always feel good.

It is hard not to on a forum filled with sheep like you.

You surely have.

Feel better? :lmao:

I always feel good.

It is hard not to on a forum filled with sheep like you.

I don't mind being a "sheep", especially when my leader is leading me to greener pastures.

Unlike those dastardly Democratic Judas Goats who are leading their herd to the slaughter house.

Think about it. :04:

I don't mind being a "sheep", especially when my leader is leading me to greener pastures.

Unlike those dastardly Democratic Judas Goats who are leading their herd to the slaughter house.

The sheep in the greener pastures end up at the same place.

The sheep in the greener pastures end up at the same place.

Who, what, and where was the negativity inculcated into your soul?

I am a pragmatist, I see things for how they are.

Forum List

Back