Yesterday's Indicted Leakers are Linked to Muller Team Member Andrew Weissman and DOJ Fusion...

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Read MUCH more at
Gateway Pundit ^ | 10/18/2018 | Jim Hoft

The indictment of US Treasury officials yesterday is more important than first thought. The individuals indicted have close ties to demoted DOJ lawyer Bruce Ohr and Mueller team corrupt attorney Andrew Weissmann!

A Better title: “Conspiracy to overturn election exposed. Coup attempt failed.”.....Sooner or later. Unless they dispose of Trump, the shit will hit the fan!

Read MUCH more at

The indictment of US Treasury officials yesterday is more important than first thought. The individuals indicted have close ties to demoted DOJ lawyer Bruce Ohr and Mueller team corrupt attorney Andrew Weissmann!

A Better title: “Conspiracy to overturn election exposed. Coup attempt failed.”.....Sooner or later. Unless they dispose of Trump, the shit will hit the fan!

Connect some dots for me. I don't think these mid level officials spending time in jail is going to lead to an impeachment or much in the world of blown feces. It will give us plenty of jokes to make about the Donald and probably cost him .5% of votes which could be a big deal in these tight elections.

A Better title: “Conspiracy to overturn election exposed. Coup attempt failed.”....

This is why it is so important for Republicans to retain control of the House and Senate. That is the only chance the Swamp Rats like Mueller will be brought to justice.

Read MUCH more at

Connect some dots for me. I don't think these mid level officials spending time in jail is going to lead to an impeachment or much in the world of blown feces. It will give us plenty of jokes to make about the Donald and probably cost him .5% of votes which could be a big deal in these tight elections.
All we need is a SERIOUS AG that actually uses his power to put some of these felons away for 10-20 years, squeeze them just a bit by telling their lawyers that the AG isnt going to cut them a deal, and watch them start to sing and plead for only a year in a Fed Pen!...20 years without parole is An eternity when you are 50 years old or so!

Read MUCH more at

ShockedClaude.JPG

Forum List

Back