Yeshua's little brother........

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
You know, I was sitting there thinking one day about God. Then, later, it started to drift over into His son Yeshua, although, you may know Him better as Jesus.

Now....because I watch an IMMENSE amount of news, as well as read quite a few things on the internet, with an occasional paper, I knew about some of these people down through the ages who have called out and said that THEY were the Second Coming. Unfortunately, they forgot one thing......Jesus didn't die. And, since He didn't die, what in the world makes them think that they could claim to be Him? Jesus was born over 2,000 years ago, most of 'em lately are born sometime after 1950. Kind of a gap, don't ya think?

I then started to wonder why anyone would even want to be Him? I mean, they only listened to Him so that they could convince Jesus to drop a miracle or two on 'em. Most of them didn't pay for it either, as Jesus gave them away for free. Not only that, but the people at the top (much like Washington would be today) wanted Him dead. Why? Simple, He was in the way of them taking everything for themselves, and leaving nothing for others. And.....when they couldn't get Him to stop and be quiet, they crucified Him.

Kind of a tough life to live eh?

Not only that, but a lot of them would ask for the miracles, but very few ever asked Him how He did His miracles. They weren't interested in what he had to teach, they were interested in what He could do for them.

So why would anyone want to be Jesus?

Me? I'd much rather be his little brother. I mean, think about it.....you'd have an older brother who was there to defend you when you couldn't defend yourself, you'd also have someone to teach you what life is REALLY about so you don't end up making the same mistakes He did. You'd also have someone to defend you if you ever made Dad (God) upset. Think of it!

Teaching, protection, someone in your corner when Dad was upset......can you really think of anything better?

Now......after thinking about this for quite awhile.....I started to wonder if there was ever anyone that COULD call themselves Jesus's little brother. And guess what I found out?

It's me.

Now....I'm not trying to found my own religion, or even get people to look at me as the Second Coming. What I'm trying to get across is that we ALL are. Think of it......Father Sky got together with Mother Earth and had Adam and Eve. Adam and Even in turn, gave rise to the entire race of Man. And, since I'm a human, and therefore a member of the family of Man, and since God sent Jesus to earth AS a man, he was part of the family of Man too.

And.....since He's older than me (right now I'm 44), that qualifies me as His little brother.

Pass the bong brother. I want a toke!!! :cool:

Listen dude....just because YOUR limited and incorrect religion won't let you believe, doesn't mean it might not be true.

Personally? I think it's possible, which is why I wrote it.

What? You gonna lay some heavy words on me like you did with the Holocaust being a hoax? I'm gonna beat on you with that damn near every time I see you, because........

You've got a serious problem.

Last edited:
Better than the hate that you spew Bass.

By the way.....prove I was smoking something. You can't.

Empty rhetoric and lame insults as usual.

Nice.....the 2 mental midgets of the board are ganging up on me just to see if they can get this thread moved to the hate zone.

Way to go dudes.....the more you do this, the smaller you look.

BTW Bass......saying someone is high is saying they smoke.

. And, since I'm a human, and therefore a member of the family of Man, and since God sent Jesus to earth AS a man, he was part of the family of Man too.

And.....since He's older than me (right now I'm 44), that qualifies me as His little brother.

Well, speaking as a 60 year old former sailor (only 12 years, no retirement), I do believe that Jesus wanted us to be his brothers and sisters with God as our father. You are right in the mainstream of Christian brotherhood.

He's a lunatic, and, as usual, in his arrogant pseudo-intellectual way, has completely garbled the bible.

Jesus DID die. THe miracle was that he came back to life. It won't happen during the second coming, about that Gaybiker somehow tripped on the truth, because he does live today....but he actually came back to life after dying 3 days after his crucifixion.

The second coming isnt' about Jesus coming back to life. It's about Jesus returning to earth to wage war against Satan.

Believers didn't believe because they expected miracles, you idiot. Christians have been persecuted, tortured, killed down through the centuries, and miracles disappeared with the disciples. Every one of the disciples except one was killed in a gruesome manner...and while Jesus lived they doubted his ability at every turn.

Ultimately, they were hunted and tortured until their deaths. Christians in Europe who refused to bend to the will of the Catholic church were burned at the stake. We are not a group who believes just because we get something out of it, believe me. Puritans despised Baptists and invented all sorts of interesting ways to persecute them.

And yet the CHristian faith grows, even today.

The rest of what you say is just pure unmitigated garbage. You need to spend less time congratulating yourself on what a genius you are and how inventive your "interpretations" of the bible are, and spend a little more time actually delving into the meat of it. And while you're at it, spend less time on fluff internet sites and more time actually researching the things you want to appear knowledgeable about.

Last edited:
He's a lunatic, and, as usual, in his arrogant pseudo-intellectual way, has completely garbled the bible.

Jesus DID die. THe miracle was that he came back to life. It won't happen during the second coming, about that Gaybiker somehow tripped on the truth, because he does live today....but he actually came back to life after dying 3 days after his crucifixion.

The second coming isnt' about Jesus coming back to life. It's about Jesus returning to earth to wage war against Satan.

Believers didn't believe because they expected miracles, you idiot. Christians have been persecuted, tortured, killed down through the centuries, and miracles disappeared with the disciples. Every one of the disciples except one was killed in a gruesome manner...and while Jesus lived they doubted his ability at every turn.

Ultimately, they were hunted and tortured until their deaths. Christians in Europe who refused to bend to the will of the Catholic church were burned at the stake. We are not a group who believes just because we get something out of it, believe me. Puritans despised Baptists and invented all sorts of interesting ways to persecute them.

And yet the CHristian faith grows, even today.

The rest of what you say is just pure unmitigated garbage. You need to spend less time congratulating yourself on what a genius you are and how inventive your "interpretations" of the bible are, and spend a little more time actually delving into the meat of it. And while you're at it, spend less time on fluff internet sites and more time actually researching the things you want to appear knowledgeable about.

You know....I'll make it simple Always Babbling. Christianity is a DERIVATIVE OF JEWISH THEOLOGY.

Now.....if you could open that closed mind of yours long enough to let some new knowledge sink in, maybe you'll have a chance.

But......being so dogmatic? Chances are slim dear.

Lol. New knowledge.

I'm tempted to cut and paste your ridiculous theory and send it to two or three biblical scholars so they can have a good laugh at your expense, moron.

Ok, that's almost funny enough to rep you for.
I'm not sure if they'd find it humorous, or if it would just make them sad. But it's funny you think it's sane enough to be proud of.

Forum List

Back