"Yes we (number 10) can"

Prove this claim.

Six Republicans Vote Against Bill They Sponsored -- Political Wire

Most Republicans opposed the bill on the grounds that it was little more than a way for President Obama to bolster his deficit-fighting resume. Six Republicans who supported an identical measure voted NAY this time, including two Republicans who don't want to give any ammunition their primary opponents. John McCain -- JOHN McCAIN -- voted no. Why? Hard to say."

Read more: Six Republicans Vote Against Bill They Sponsored -- Political Wire

How did the original bill read vs. how it reads now? The link is just a blurb, no real info.

Lets just remember what everyone wwas feeling and doing just a short while ago

You can't blame the fact that Obama hasn't rammed his far left progressive agenda down our throats on the repudlicans.

The dimmies can't seem to get along can they?

This is exactly what happens when an administration tries to take a country that is traditionally center right to a center left position.

I guess you were wrong huh?

You can't blame the fact that Obama hasn't rammed his far left progressive agenda down our throats on the repudlicans.

The dimmies can't seem to get along can they?

This is exactly what happens when an administration tries to take a country that is traditionally center right to a center left position.

I guess you were wrong huh?

Your precious Bill has to be re-voted on and then there are several legal challenges pending...don't get your hopes up.

Six Republicans Vote Against Bill They Sponsored -- Political Wire

Most Republicans opposed the bill on the grounds that it was little more than a way for President Obama to bolster his deficit-fighting resume. Six Republicans who supported an identical measure voted NAY this time, including two Republicans who don't want to give any ammunition their primary opponents. John McCain -- JOHN McCAIN -- voted no. Why? Hard to say."

Read more: Six Republicans Vote Against Bill They Sponsored -- Political Wire

How did the original bill read vs. how it reads now? The link is just a blurb, no real info.

Lets just remember what everyone wwas feeling and doing just a short while ago

Two months later you come back to this thread . . . . and still can't answer my question. :lol:

Forum List

Back