"Yes we (number 10) can"

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
I am ready to give up on Obama and the democrats as bought and sold.

If they want to prove they are in it for the people than he needs to open a HUGE can of whoopass and barrel right over the republicans in congress and get the peoples work done.

I think a Number 10 can is about the right size.

If they want to prove they are in it for the people than he needs to open a HUGE can of whoopass and barrel right over the republicans in congress and get the peoples work done.

Obama's own party let him down. They will now continue to let him down in an attempt to save their own jobs. Don't hold your breath on that can...

Obama's own party let him down. They will now continue to let him down in an attempt to save their own jobs. Don't hold your breath on that can...

Actually you have a valid point here VaYank....The Democrats in Congress are destroying any credibility Obama had with the American people. I think it's time for new leadership in the House and Senate. Hell...Reid couldn't even stay awake and I think Nancy drank at least 3 vodka Red Bulls before going out there...:lol:.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Then hes a one termer anyway.

And they are not going to win their next elections.

They better get the can opener plugged in or they have lost me.

Hillary was a no show last night...hmmm, out ordering Hillary 2012 signs no doubt

Actually you have a valid point here VaYank....The Democrats in Congress are destroying any credibility Obama had with the American people. I think it's time for new leadership in the House and Senate. Hell...Reid couldn't even stay awake and I think Nancy drank at least 3 Red Bulls before going out there...:lol:.

All kidding aside PP, anyone who doesn't see how the Democratic party helped get this guy elected, and THEN would not support the very platform he ran on once he got into office, is blind. I HOPE the American voters take it out on them and every other incumbent in November. Time will tell.

• Banned
They better plug in the can opener and dust off the top of that number 10 can or they will be wondering what happened to their jobs.

Hillary was a no show last night...hmmm, out ordering Hillary 2012 signs no doubt

Or perhaps busy DOING HER JOB? Will you please get down from your hack high chair already?

Did you notice that Obama has reduced SecState so that all the cool countries are covered by Czars and Special envoys?

No, Frank. I hadn't noticed that. Of course, I also had no idea that the United States classified some countries as "cool" either....but what do I know, right?

Or perhaps busy DOING HER JOB? Will you please get down from your hack high chair already?

Did you notice that Obama has reduced SecState so that all the cool countries are covered by Czars and Special envoys?

Tsar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the United States the title "czar" is a slang term for certain high-level civil servants, such as the "drug czar" for the director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy, "terrorism czar" for a Presidential advisor on terrorism policy, "cybersecurity czar" for the highest-ranking Department of Homeland Security official on computer security and information security policy, and "war czar" to oversee the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. More specifically, a czar refers to a sub-cabinet level advisor within the executive branch of the U.S. government. One of the earliest known usages of the term was for Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis, who was named commissioner of baseball, with broad powers to clean up the sport after it had been dirtied by the Black Sox scandal of 1919.[21]

Last edited:
Birds of a feather, flock together... The Democrats in Congress and Obama are making it very easy for the Republicans to regain power in Congress come the next elections. Because of that, I think they are doing a wonderful job. I'm interested in seeing if all the unemployed Republican politicians learned from their mistakes...

Which is the entire point of this thread BBD.

They better open the biggest Can of Whoopass there is and use a steamshovel to run right over the Republicans.

Which is the entire point of this thread BBD.

They better open the biggest Can of Whoopass there is and use a steamshovel to run right over the Republicans.

Sorry. Threats rarely work as a motivational tool for an effective leader. You will attract more flies with honey than vinegar.

In other words...the Democrats better start negotiating with the Republicans or your party is FUCKED in 2010. Then you really will have something to cry about to your doctor when renewing your valium prescription.

HAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The entire country now KNOWS without a shadow of a doubt the republicans will and have already turn angainst ANYTHING the dems and Obama try to do.

They have voted against things that they presented bills about themselves.

There is only one thing to do.

OPEN UP A HUGE CAN OF WHOOPASS!

No, Frank. I hadn't noticed that. Of course, I also had no idea that the United States classified some countries as "cool" either....but what do I know, right?

Maybe Frank should have used "sexy"....It seemed to work for BO when he was talking about insulation. Would that have been exceptable?

HAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The entire country now KNOWS without a shadow of a doubt the republicans will and have already turn angainst ANYTHING the dems and Obama try to do.

They have voted against things that they presented bills about themselves.

There is only one thing to do.

OPEN UP A HUGE CAN OF WHOOPASS!

Just curious about how many times you're going to talk about cans of whoopass? What are you? THE WATERBOY?

Forum List

Back