Yes , we need Assault rifles, and high capacity ammo clips!

It appears that owners of assault weapons could acquire high capacity magazines that are fabricated using 3d printer technology.
A Wiki Weapon video posted on Jan. 12 showed one of the project founders successfully firing 86 rounds from an AR semiautomatic rifle by using a 3D-printed version of a 30-round ammunition magazine. Cody Wilson, Defense Distributed founder, told Forbes that he hoped the demonstration proved the uselessness of banning high-capacity magazines when anyone could simply 3D-print the parts at home.
3D Printing Startup Aims to Boost Gun Safety | Wiki Weapon & Gun Safety | LiveScience

Last edited by a moderator:
A firearm is a firearm, and our constitution guarantees us the RIGHT to own them, so stay the hell in your own disarmed nation of dumbasses and keep your filthy unarmed liberal bull shit to yourself.

Assault weapons didn't even exist when that part of the constitution was drafted. There is a very big difference between a modern assault rifle with a high capacity magazine and a musket.

A firearm is a firearm, and our constitution guarantees us the RIGHT to own them, so stay the hell in your own disarmed nation of dumbasses and keep your filthy unarmed liberal bull shit to yourself.

Assault weapons didn't even exist when that part of the constitution was drafted. There is a very big difference between a modern assault rifle with a high capacity magazine and a musket.

Microphones, radio, television, and the internet didn't exist either. Does that abrogate the right to Freedom of Speech?

Microphones, radio, television, and the internet didn't exist either. Does that abrogate the right to Freedom of Speech?
Does this post look really, really, really stupid, or am I just being to critical. I mean, I was unaware that anyone was likely to be going into an elementery school with "Microphones, radio, television, and the internet" and kill 20 kids.

By the way, saying you can not make any gun illegal tends to bend history. You can not own, for instance, a fully automatic rifle, legally.

Look, I own several guns. I am starting to worry that doing so may make me stupid.

Would it become illegal to own this firearm and ammo clip?
The image is of US Representative Gabrielle Giffords, who was shot on January 8, 2011 in Arizona by Jared Loughner. The image was made before the shooting.
119023_original.jpg

Yeah, the photo was taken before the she was shot cuz she can't do that now because she was shot in the head by one of the idiots y'all want to be able to own guns.

The Aurora shooter used a hundred round drum.

beta_CCM000-4.jpg

Gotta have one of dem fer dove hunting.

No, you don't need assault rifles. The Taliban or al Qaeda didn't commit the atrocities at Sandy Hook or Aurora. We have met the enemy and his is US. Stricter gun laws probably won’t have much effect because guns are too easy to acquire illegally, and, that's the problem. HOW can we keep guns out of the hands of the "bad" guys WITHOUT just taking them out of the hands of the general populace? If this was anything else BESIDE a firearm doing all this harm, EVERYONE would be demanding a stop to the production of the item causing the harm. It is about time to rethink the necessity of the second amendment.

I agree that we need to keep illegals, terrorists, criminals mentally ill from getting guns but the gun nuts want to keep them easily obtainable to those very people.

Since we can never guarantee that no "bad guy" will be able to get a gun, the gun nuts just want to throw up their hands and give up.

Good thing we didn't to that with cars, booze, cigarettes, etc.

I don't agree that we should "rethink the necessity of the second amendment" but the gun nuts don't understand some basic facts -

One is that stockpiling guns to protect yourself from the government that is Constitutionally obligated to let you have guns is a bit redundant. The other thing they don't understand is
484773_378423828920547_201572539_n.jpg

And, they've never read the second amendment

550622_524641707557699_2062777889_n.png

The image is of US Representative Gabrielle Giffords, who was shot on January 8, 2011 in Arizona by Jared Loughner. The image was made before the shooting.
119023_original.jpg

Yeah, the photo was taken before the she was shot cuz she can't do that now because she was shot in the head by one of the idiots y'all want to be able to own guns.

Gabby Giffords District Republicans Raffle a Glock!
223185_original.jpg

It sounds like any psychopath can acquire a gun for $10 simply by winning a raffle where the prize being awarded is a firearm!

Does this post look really, really, really stupid, or am I just being to critical. I mean, I was unaware that anyone was likely to be going into an elementery school with "Microphones, radio, television, and the internet" and kill 20 kids.

By the way, saying you can not make any gun illegal tends to bend history. You can not own, for instance, a fully automatic rifle, legally.

Look, I own several guns. I am starting to worry that doing so may make me stupid.

Too late.

Does this post look really, really, really stupid, or am I just being to critical. [/QUOTE]

You were trying to be 'too' critical, but you were 'too' stupid to do so in proper English.

And lots agree, Adam agrees and Eric agrees from the grave, what great things Eric could have done if only the law were less strict. Darn those laws and regulations. "Eric manufactured three more pipe bombs: the Charlie batch. Then he halted production until December. What he needed was guns. And that was becoming a problem.

Eric had been looking into the Brady Bill. Congress had passed the law restricting the purchase of most popular semiautomatic machine guns in 1993. A federal system of instant background checks would soon go into effect. Eric was going to have a hard time getting around that.

"Fuck you Brady!" Eric wrote in his journal. All he wanted was a couple of guns - "and thanks to your fucking bill I will probably not get any!" He wanted them only for personal protection, he joked: "Its not like I'm some psycho who would go on a shooting spree. fuckers."

Eric frequently made his research do double duty for both schoolwork and his master plan. He wrote up a short research assignment on the Brady Bill that week. It was a good idea in theory, he said, aside from the loopholes. The biggest problem was that checks applied only to licensed dealers, not private dealers. So two-thirds of the licensed dealers had just gone private. "The FBI just shot themselves in the foot," he concluded."

Eric was rational about his firepower. "As of this date I have enough explosives to kill about 100 people," he wrote. With axes, bayonets, and assorted blades, he could maybe take out ten more. That was as far as hand to-hand combat would get him. A hundred and ten people. "that just isn't enough!"

"Guns!" the entry concluded. "I need guns! Give me some fu-cking firearms!" p.280 'Columbine' by Dave Cullen

"In 1991, Warren E. Burger, the conservative chief justice of the Supreme Court, was interviewed on the MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour about the meaning of the Second Amendment's "right to keep and bear arms." Burger answered that the Second Amendment "has been the subject of one of the greatest pieces of fraud--I repeat the word 'fraud'--on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime." In a speech in 1992, Burger declared that "the Second Amendment doesn't guarantee the right to have firearms at all. "In his view, the purpose of the Second Amendment was "to ensure that the 'state armies'--'the militia'--would be maintained for the defense of the state." “The Most Mysterious Right,” National Review

Gun nuts are those who think the second amendment allows psychopaths access to weapons to massacre men, women, and children and defend that as a right and a responsible position.

It took Jeanne Assam more than 10 rounds to kill a mass shooting gunman inside her Colorado church who was trying to pull the pin on grenades he was wearing. If a 10 round limit is imposed, Killers can count to 10 & when they hear the tenth shot they will come at you guns blazing.

119023_original.jpg

Gabby Giffords District Republicans Raffle a Glock!
223185_original.jpg

It sounds like any psychopath can acquire a gun for $10 simply by winning a raffle where the prize being awarded is a firearm!

Interestingly enough, it was the psychopaths of the GOP that ran that raffle.

The Aurora shooter used a hundred round drum.

beta_CCM000-4.jpg

Gotta have one of dem fer dove hunting.

Yeah and he had to toss it almost immediately because it jammed. Those things are crap.

Ever think it may not be the drum that causes the jamming, but rather the heat on the barrel from too many shots being fired in a short time?

Matter of fact, that was one of the first hurdles that machine guns had to overcome when they first were built, because they would jam when the barrel got hot as well.

It took Jeanne Assam more than 10 rounds to kill a mass shooting gunman inside her Colorado church who was trying to pull the pin on grenades he was wearing. If a 10 round limit is imposed, Killers can count to 10 & when they hear the tenth shot they will come at you guns blazing.

I thought you gun nuts said that you could shoot as many rounds as necessary, regardless of having a high capacity magazine or not.

I mean...............it only takes a short time to change out a magazine, right?

Forum List

Back