Yes we can?

They want change? Maybe they forgot obama is the current president Why would they want change and support thew same old failure?:cuckoo::badgrin:

It does highlight the stupidity of the left doesnt it?

Not as well as you highlight the stupidity of the right. We in fact do need change, the
mistakes of 2010 need to be repaired and the do nothing, know nothing Congress needs new blood.

Does anyone believe that McConnell and Boehner have been effective leaders of their caucus'?

Your attitude will be the reason for our economic collapse. No Boehner hasnt been effective, he keeps caving to the left.

I can not recall a single instance in the last 30 years democrats have been honest on a single issue. Point one out so we all get a good laugh at your ultimate stupidity.

That's right it's not a depression, but it certainly would have been had the Republicans been in control of government.

Where are the jobs? And why is there a record number of Americans on food stamps?
Not true. The number on food stamps peaked in May 2011. Today the number on food stamps is down by 500,000. Since the depth of recession in 2009, employment has increased by 2.3 million.

i don't think so.. i don't trust the numbers they have been spewing at all.. :doubt:

They want change? Maybe they forgot obama is the current president Why would they want change and support thew same old failure?:cuckoo::badgrin:

Not as well as you highlight the stupidity of the right. We in fact do need change, the
mistakes of 2010 need to be repaired and the do nothing, know nothing Congress needs new blood.

Does anyone believe that McConnell and Boehner have been effective leaders of their caucus'?

That's your comeback?

How a out, " no more hope, just change "

i like that.. simple and to the point! :D:clap2:

His new slogan "We Love Women" will be unveiled to a room full of Gay supporters.

6a00d8341c730253ef016302dd29fc970d-800wi

There was a huge gay presence at last night's White Houst State dinner for British Prime Minister David Cameron. Many of them high-profile fundraisers, along with newly-named HRC head Chad Griffin, and British blogger Andrew Sullivan and his husband Aaron (above).

UPDATE: Andrew Sullivan dishes on the evening here.

Among the gay and lesbian guests I was able to glean from the list:

John Berry, Office of Personnel Management director, and Curtis Yee, philanthropist and GeoCities founder David Bohnett, Wally Brewster and Robert Satawake, Washington Post columnist Jonathan Capehart and Nicholas Schmit IV, Joseph Falk and Mark Scott, philanthropist Timothy E. Gill and Scott C. Miller, Chad Griffin and Jerome Fallon, Barry Karas and Bruce Green, Bradley Kiley and James M. Coley, Hilary Rosen, Randi Weingarten and Louise Anne Rogers, and Andrew Sullivan and Aaron Tone. I'm sure I've missed a few.

The Washington Post adds:

The 362 guests — the largest state dinner of this administration — demonstrated the reciprocal relationship the United States and the U.K. have with each other’s pretty celebrities.

And more from the NYT:

More than two dozen of Mr. Obama’s fund-raisers were on the list, including Mr. Clooney; Anna Wintour, the editor in chief of Vogue; and the investor Warren Buffett.

Some of the Obamas’ old Chicago friends are in town for the dinner, too, including Martin Nesbitt and Dr. Eric Whitaker.

Several guests hail from across the Atlantic, including Hugh Bonneville, the earl of Grantham on the popular PBS series “Downton Abbey”; Rory McIlroy, the Irish top-ranked golfer; Richard Branson, an English businessman who has supported Mr. Obama’s Mideast policies; Denise Lewis, an Olympic gold medalist from England; and Jony Ive, the British designer and senior vice president of Apple.

The full guest list is here. British State Dinner guest list - The Reliable Source - The Washington Post

Read more: Gay and Lesbian Guests Have Sizable Place at White House State Dinner Table: VIDEO |Gay News|Gay Blog Towleroad

How a out, " no more hope, just change "

i like that.. simple and to the point! :D:clap2:

His new slogan "We Love Women" will be unveiled to a room full of Gay supporters.

6a00d8341c730253ef016302dd29fc970d-800wi

There was a huge gay presence at last night's White Houst State dinner for British Prime Minister David Cameron. Many of them high-profile fundraisers, along with newly-named HRC head Chad Griffin, and British blogger Andrew Sullivan and his husband Aaron (above).

UPDATE: Andrew Sullivan dishes on the evening here.

Among the gay and lesbian guests I was able to glean from the list:

John Berry, Office of Personnel Management director, and Curtis Yee, philanthropist and GeoCities founder David Bohnett, Wally Brewster and Robert Satawake, Washington Post columnist Jonathan Capehart and Nicholas Schmit IV, Joseph Falk and Mark Scott, philanthropist Timothy E. Gill and Scott C. Miller, Chad Griffin and Jerome Fallon, Barry Karas and Bruce Green, Bradley Kiley and James M. Coley, Hilary Rosen, Randi Weingarten and Louise Anne Rogers, and Andrew Sullivan and Aaron Tone. I'm sure I've missed a few.

The Washington Post adds:

The 362 guests — the largest state dinner of this administration — demonstrated the reciprocal relationship the United States and the U.K. have with each other’s pretty celebrities.

And more from the NYT:

More than two dozen of Mr. Obama’s fund-raisers were on the list, including Mr. Clooney; Anna Wintour, the editor in chief of Vogue; and the investor Warren Buffett.

Some of the Obamas’ old Chicago friends are in town for the dinner, too, including Martin Nesbitt and Dr. Eric Whitaker.

Several guests hail from across the Atlantic, including Hugh Bonneville, the earl of Grantham on the popular PBS series “Downton Abbey”; Rory McIlroy, the Irish top-ranked golfer; Richard Branson, an English businessman who has supported Mr. Obama’s Mideast policies; Denise Lewis, an Olympic gold medalist from England; and Jony Ive, the British designer and senior vice president of Apple.

The full guest list is here. British State Dinner guest list - The Reliable Source - The Washington Post

Read more: Gay and Lesbian Guests Have Sizable Place at White House State Dinner Table: VIDEO |Gay News|Gay Blog Towleroad

Gays are Great! :clap2::badgrin::D

It appears to be "do you really want to go back to the ideas that damn near killed this country?"

Simple and direct, I suspect that will have some value.

um.. by Adding Trillions to the National Debt? :confused:

It appears to be "do you really want to go back to the ideas that damn near killed this country?"

That is his message. Some will agree with it, some won't. Those who agree with it will do so because they are more repulsed by the disease than by the cure. Seems pretty obvious.

That is his message. Some will agree with it, some won't. Those who agree with it will do so because they are more repulsed by the disease than by the cure. Seems pretty obvious.

well, i was alive during the Reagan years and as bad as that 80's economy was this shit is 10 times worse (at Least!) i think we are going into a DEPRESSION and Obumba is leading the way! :mad:

well, i was alive during the Reagan years and as bad as that 80's economy was this shit is 10 times worse (at Least!) i think we are going into a DEPRESSION and Obumba is leading the way! :mad:

Yeah..so was I. It was a hoot watching the Shanty towns grow in the parks and under the highways because of:

A. The "great" economy.
B. Reagan's great idea to clean out the crazy houses.

The homeless population in NYC went through the roof..thanks to Ronnie.

Add in the biggest tax hike in history..and boy howdy..watta guy!

Yeah..so was I. It was a hoot watching the Shanty towns grow in the parks and under the highways because of:

A. The "great" economy.
B. Reagan's great idea to clean out the crazy houses.

The homeless population in NYC went through the roof..thanks to Ronnie.

Add in the biggest tax hike in history..and boy howdy..watta guy!

my dad loved Reagan he was a data processing director at a community college making $40,000 a year. i made $3.35 an hour working in a restaurant (Full time) and going to that same college (Part time) to be a cop. Guess what i do now? :evil:

Yes. They have done a lot of what they were elected to do, which is stop obama's agenda. You really don't understand that, do you?

An obamabot this deeply immersed in the narrative is incapable of comprehending why his "boy" is an abject failure.

Yes. They have done a lot of what they were elected to do, which is stop obama's agenda. You really don't understand that, do you?

An obamabot this deeply immersed in the narrative is incapable of comprehending why his "boy" is an abject failure.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back