'YES WE CAN' Birth Certificate March On Washington Tommorrow Seeks Obama's Removal

to USArmyRetired USArmyRetired :lol: you are as serious as tea party samurai and bigrebnc. Loons.

but he was born in the united states! you see, this is where the race card comes up, and i dont see much of an argument against it in this case. if he were white and his last name was smith, yet still advocated for the same reforms and policies, would millions of bigotted jackasses be demanding proof of his citizenship? this is the classic case of denying being a follower of a certain belief, yet practicing all of its dogmas in your daily life. for example, i can say i'm not against homosexuality, yet i cant stand the idea of two gay men being married. it makes no sense. in obama's case - i'm not a racist, but i refuse to accept the fact he was born in hawaii because his name sounds foreign to me.
as far as him being the greatest president ever, thats ridiculous. i disagree with alot of his policies, and probably wouldnt vote for him again, but for christs sake, stop being a backwards cracker who would probably not even bat an eye if the constitutional right of milions of women was taken away by making abortion illegal. its no better thought out than denying that the holocaust happened.

So you're going to have a march to demand the president resign based on a false premise. Good luck with that.

but he was born in the united states! you see, this is where the race card comes up, and i dont see much of an argument against it in this case. if he were white and his last name was smith, yet still advocated for the same reforms and policies, would millions of bigotted jackasses be demanding proof of his citizenship?

Do not underestimate the ability of conspiracy believers to delude themselves and twist reality, also do not underestimate the stupidity of people.

Forum List

Back