'YES WE CAN' Birth Certificate March On Washington Tommorrow Seeks Obama's Removal

He gave the nation Health Care. He ended the Iraq War. He won the Noble Peace Prize.

:cuckoo: Let's not talk about the economy and the unemployment. If he was the greatest ever....the democrats wouldn't be lagging in the polls at this time. Yes, please do have another glass of Kool-Aid. You should really be thankful that you weren't in Ghana with Jim Jones....I think you would have gladly taken that last cup of Kool-Aid.
" If he was the greatest ever....the democrats wouldn't be lagging in the polls at this time. "

So the greatest of a president is determined by polling numbers? Get serious. Bush polled as high as high as 90%

Iif he was the greatest president ever, the rest of the democrats would be riding on his coat tails. This has nothing to do with Boooooosh. sheesh

:cuckoo: Let's not talk about the economy and the unemployment. If he was the greatest ever....the democrats wouldn't be lagging in the polls at this time. Yes, please do have another glass of Kool-Aid. You should really be thankful that you weren't in Ghana with Jim Jones....I think you would have gladly taken that last cup of Kool-Aid.
" If he was the greatest ever....the democrats wouldn't be lagging in the polls at this time. "

So the greatest of a president is determined by polling numbers? Get serious. Bush polled as high as high as 90%

Iif he was the greatest president ever, the rest of the democrats would be riding on his coat tails. This has nothing to do with Boooooosh. sheesh
Only history can determine the greatness of a president. The popularity of the president means little and the popularity of his party means even less with respect the greatness of a president.

To put things in a historical perspective, Obama's job approval at the midterm of his first term is higher than every president we had in the last 50 years with the exception of Eisenhower, Kennedy, and George Bush.

Only history can determine the greatness of a president. The popularity of the president means little and the popularity of his party means even less with respect the greatness of a president.

To put things in a historical perspective, Obama's job approval at the midterm of his first term is higher than every president we had in the last 50 years with the exception of Eisenhower, Kennedy, and George Bush.

I'm just pointing out that Obama isn't the greatest president ever. Our country is not running too well right now and he hasn't done that much to improve it. In fact, with his policies in the pipeline and healthcare, it's going to do long term damage to it.

I'm just pointing out that Obama isn't the greatest president ever. Our country is not running too well right now and he hasn't done that much to improve it. In fact, with his policies in the pipeline and healthcare, it's going to do long term damage to it.
Well that's your opinion and you're welcome to it.

I will reserve my opinion of Obama until I see the reminder of his presidency. I doubt that any president would have performed up to public expectations over the last two years. I have my doubts about the healthcare bill, however I think the financial bailouts, financial reform, job stimulus, and small business tax cuts were the right thing to do. In fact, they were the only options he had. Cutting taxes across the board from the current low levels would have done little or nothing, interest rates were near zero so they couldn't be cut, cutting reserve requirement would have been meaningless.

It's one thing to bow as a matter of formal courtesy and cultural consideration.

It's another to first tell our enemies that we are pieces of shit who deserve the worst, then bow to them as a sign of subservience.

It's a hard concept to grasp, I know, but there you have it.

]Exactly how is Obama the greatest president we have ever had?

He gave the nation Health Care. He ended the Iraq War. He won the Noble Peace Prize.

:cuckoo: Let's not talk about the economy and the unemployment. If he was the greatest ever....the democrats wouldn't be lagging in the polls at this time.

So you have no response to why he is the greatest president, but want to talk about democrats in another branch of the government, and an economy and unemployment situation Bush created. You haven't defeated the first three yet junior. Try working on them.

Yes, please do have another glass of Kool-Aid. You should really be thankful that you weren't in Ghana with Jim Jones....I think you would have gladly taken that last cup of Kool-Aid.

Seems the only one living on the Unicorn Ranch is you dude. When you can defeat the message, then come and look me up for your personal attacks.......foooooooooooool!!!!

:cuckoo:

Ahhh, more Koolaide from the Unicorn Ranch Keeper...........LMAO!!

[I'm just pointing out that Obama isn't the greatest president ever. Our country is not running too well right now and he hasn't done that much to improve it. In fact, with his policies in the pipeline and healthcare, it's going to do long term damage to it.

Talking out your ass makes a strange sound dud..........LMAO!! Sounds like those Unicorns your feeding............:lol::lol:

[I'm just pointing out that Obama isn't the greatest president ever. Our country is not running too well right now and he hasn't done that much to improve it. In fact, with his policies in the pipeline and healthcare, it's going to do long term damage to it.

Talking out your ass makes a strange sound dud..........LMAO!! Sounds like those Unicorns your feeding............:lol::lol:
The Democrats have been in control for 4 years now. Why is Obama suffering low numbers in the polls?

Anyone who wants this clown OUSTED,

along with all of his nefarious bullshit,

had better JUMP on this bandwagon.

THIS is the ONLY way we can get the DO-OVER we're in such DESPERATE need of!

Think about it ~

ALL of his enactments ~ POOF!

ALL of his programs ~ Abracadabra!

ALL of his bogus policies ~ Vanished!

HIM ~ GONE, like he never existed!!!

It would be a Major Upset,

but, by God, we'd be this much the wiser for the NEXT round!

Let the "hating on" begin.
ROFL.gif

]Exactly how is Obama the greatest president we have ever had?

Sure..let's talk about the economy. Thus far financials are paying back their loans and the people are getting better returns then if the money had just been invested in bonds. The stimulus package provided a stopgap on job losses and also gave people who lost their jobs, money to tide them over until they could/or can become employed again. The Obama administration lowered taxes on 95% of Americans..and 40% of the stimulus package came in tax breaks for small business. Additionally, infrastructure funding is now being debursed and projects are starting to flower around the country. And notably, Republicans most critical of this, like Bobby Jindal..are taking credit for it. President Obama saved General Motors..and they are on target with repaying their loan. Actually they've started to show profit. Heavens to betsy..another Republican, Bob Corker wanted to take credit for that. And when disaster struck in the Gulf..President Obama, perhaps for the first time in history, made the company that caused to the mess, actually pay for it. This was when John Boehner was saying that tax payers should pay for it. Add in still, the Stock Market was above 11K today..and a multitude of companies are reporting record profits.

That's pretty kick ass..considering that the Republican alternative was to let every company in trouble go the way of Lehman Brothers. Good job..boys..good job.

It's one thing to bow as a matter of formal courtesy and cultural consideration.

It's another to first tell our enemies that we are pieces of shit who deserve the worst, then bow to them as a sign of subservience.

It's a hard concept to grasp, I know, but there you have it.

Yes indeed. It must have been hell for Obama to explain to leaders of the world that America doesn't usually chain & detain women & children prisoners, then rape, torture, and murder them. Or just because Bush goes to the Communists in China and borrows a trillion dollars doesn't mean we hate all the countries he told to fuck off. How is that concept working for you Dudley? I don't think pieces of shit rises to the level of what the world thought of us, and fortunately Obama didn't say what the world was thinking.

The Democrats have been in control for 4 years now. Why is Obama suffering low numbers in the polls?

Low compared to who? Reagan? Clinton?

Seriously. Get a grip.

Billions in propaganda I assume, since the returds can't attach anything to slick Obama, and he is the greatest president we ever had. Pssst! Fuck polls if you don't know the people.

Billions in propaganda I assume, since the returds can't attach anything to slick Obama, and he is the greatest president we ever had. Pssst! Fuck polls if you don't know the people.

The thing I love about these economic geniuses, is that when their Heroes..Reagan and GW Bush had the reigns..we had massive economic failures and bailouts.

Almost every freakin time.

The thing I love about these economic geniuses, is that when their Heroes..Reagan and GW Bush had the reigns..we had massive economic failures and bailouts.

Almost every freakin time.

Everyday was a freakin time. :lol: This article link for the post really jolts you back to the days of Returd constipation. It's got the returd chant tied into it, and then they use it on T-Baggers who are perverts, gays, aborting their ball of flesh, and followed customs of the World ~ which apparently they are so ignorant of customs, they are confused and dismayed by a Rushkie ramble.

By Bob Unruh
© 2010 WorldNetDaily

Philip Berg
Ticked off at Obamacare? Does your bank account still reflect the government takeovers of Wall Street or the automobile companies? Do you have fundamental moral objections to the president's promotions of abortion and homosexuality? Aghast that the president has bowed to foreign rulers, including the king of Saudi Arabia?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back