Yes! We ARE better off!!

The Romney campaign this week is basing its message off of former President Reagan’s “are you better off?” question from his 1980 campaign, even though Romney himself admitted in an interview earlier this year that “of course [the economy is] getting better” under President Obama. And the numbers don’t lie.
While the economy is only recovering slowly, the trend lines when it comes to jobs, wealth, and the success of American business are all moving in the right direction

ThinkProgress

:eusa_whistle:

you, and the author of the piece in the OP, are insane if you think we are better off now than 4 years ago. UE is higher, the economy sucks, gas, food, everything is more expensive. If THAT is your definition of 'better', you're a fucknut.

That's Fucknut SIR
:razz:

The FACTS (these numbers are 100% accurate and undeniable):

Under Barack Obama

• The longest period of +8% unemployment in US history
  • ]The highest debt in US history
  • The highest gas prices in US history
  • The average American has a net worth of $4,000+ less than when Obama took office
  • The cost of college has gone up over 2% since Obama took office
  • The average home costs less than it did when Obama took office
  • Healthcare costs are up 4% since Obama took office

Anyone who can look at these numbers and claim they are better off today than they were 4 years ago (like George Soros & ThinkProgress) is a filthy fucking liar with an anti-American agenda. Game. Set. Match Dumbocrats. The facts give the idiot liberal an epic beat down every time.

Your numbers are not 100% accurate. And we are still better off.

As individuals, some may be.

As a nation?
That's the real question.

Way to avoid the question OP, the question is "are we better off," not "is the economy slowly getting better" (which it isn't in the long-term, but I digress).

I was going to go all 'honest' and say, if the question is, 'has the economy gotten tremendously worse with Obama, I was figuring no, then thought, Yes, it is way worse than 4 years ago. I fell into the 'blame Bush' meme, but that's unfair. Nope, Obama owns it, as he said. After 3 years, it changed or he was out. He should be out.

Get off the STUPID GOSSIP, moron. Yup, me 145 IQ, you idiot. 30 years of Voodoo tax rates since Raygun, genius, see my sig PP1. Rich's wealth grows 3x-4x, the nonrich and the country gone to hell, Pub dupe.

You are dismissed commie.

"Nuh-Uh" doesn't work when adults are talking.

Do you have Clinton's DNA on your dress too?

Commie, MORON? LOL

Get off the irrelevant STOOPID gossip, MORON. JFC

We're trying to talk about Reaganist/ VOODOO tax rates we've had for thirty years...when tfuque do you thnk Carter WAS? See sig PP1 and forget semen for a while LOL...

I'm trying to help your silly Pub dupe az LOL.

Why yes...yes you are ignorant.....Dems have had the Presidency for 16 of the last 30 years and you are too stupid to know it.

Do you have Bammy jiz all up unda yo chin?

America could be wallowing in another Great Depression and that was my fear. Having lived through the last one, to now have another one was beyond comprehension. But so far we seem to be holding our own, and if the Republicans stop trying to make Obama a failure by making the nation a failure we might make it. I can't help imaging how
America would be if there had been no Reagan and no Bush.
The Republicans usually don't make too many noises about taking over until the economy is back to normal, but this time I wonder what they have in mind. It's like their last hurrah.

The Romney campaign this week is basing its message off of former President Reagan’s “are you better off?” question from his 1980 campaign, even though Romney himself admitted in an interview earlier this year that “of course [the economy is] getting better” under President Obama. And the numbers don’t lie.
While the economy is only recovering slowly, the trend lines when it comes to jobs, wealth, and the success of American business are all moving in the right direction

ThinkProgress

:eusa_whistle:[/QUOTE ]
What a great gotcha. Congratulations. All of the out of work Main Streeters and the Small Business owners who recently saw the light that they did not build their own business are going to see your post and, put down their guns and Religion, and vote for Forward. Wow! you can bet your next 2 months mortgage on a Obama victory because of this! I will bet your mortgage on Obama based on this post.

ThinkProgress

What a great gotcha. Congratulations. All of the out of work Main Streeters and the Small Business owners who recently saw the light that they did not build their own business are going to see your post and, put down their guns and Religion, and vote for Forward. Wow! you can bet your next 2 months mortgage on a Obama victory because of this! I will bet your mortgage on Obama based on this post.

Out of work?
Check

No home?
Double-check

No mortgage to bet.
But thanks anyway

:eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

ThinkProgress

Out of work?
Check

No home?
Double-check

No mortgage to bet.
But thanks anyway

:eusa_boohoo:

1. You used to live in Corpus and was doing alright, had a boat and small business?
2. As I remember you moved to Florida about the time Obama took office.
3. Seems the Obama administration has put you in a hard spot???
4. Don't you think America should let him go already?
5. It doesn't sound like you are doing all that well, eh Hortysir.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm going a lot better now than four years ago.

true story.

Gas prices double and groceries 20% higher. How the hell does the left do basic arithmetic these days while union teachers are rioting?

Sorry bout that,

1. There is a masive amount of people out of work, more than ever before in America, the *Piss Boy Media* is carrying the water for their loser Obama, the *Piss Boy Media* got this loser elected the first time, *tingle leg mathews* etc.
2. God help us, as a people, if it happens again.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

- Lower Income Middle Class.
- Lower Income Lower Class.
- Higher Income Top 1%
- Greater Disparity between Lower Class Worker & Top 1%.
- More Able Bodied Workers Unemployed.
- Lower Percent of Population Employed.
- More People on Welfare.
- More Percent of the Population on Welfare.
- More People on Disability.
- More Percent of the Population on Disability.
- Larger National Debt than 5 Years Ago.
- Larger National Debt than the European Union.
- Greater Debt to GDP than 5 Years Ago.
- Greater Debt to GDP than the European Union.
- Greater Debt Per Citizen than 5 Years Ago.
- Greater Debt Per Citizen than the European Union.
- Inflation - Higher Cost Food, Gas, Water, Sewer, Electricity etc.
- Higher Property Taxes.
- Higher Sales Taxes.
- Higher Taxes All Around on the Poor & Middle Class.
- Higher Healthcare Cost.

Please Explain How We Are Better Off Than We Were Before Democrats Destroyed This Country After They Took Power 5 Years Ago?

New Topics

Forum List

Back