Yes! We ARE better off!!

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
Port Charlotte, FL
The Romney campaign this week is basing its message off of former President Reagan’s “are you better off?” question from his 1980 campaign, even though Romney himself admitted in an interview earlier this year that “of course [the economy is] getting better” under President Obama. And the numbers don’t lie.
While the economy is only recovering slowly, the trend lines when it comes to jobs, wealth, and the success of American business are all moving in the right direction

ThinkProgress

:eusa_whistle:

Doing the same here. Not better.

Friday's unemployment numbers could be big. UE up, Obama goes down.

Way to avoid the question OP, the question is "are we better off," not "is the economy slowly getting better" (which it isn't in the long-term, but I digress).

Wait substantive economic discussion ?

Cut to Republicans controlling Fluke's oyster ditch in 1, 2, 3, 4

The Romney campaign this week is basing its message off of former President Reagan’s “are you better off?” question from his 1980 campaign, even though Romney himself admitted in an interview earlier this year that “of course [the economy is] getting better” under President Obama. And the numbers don’t lie.
While the economy is only recovering slowly, the trend lines when it comes to jobs, wealth, and the success of American business are all moving in the right direction

ThinkProgress

This is the sort of mindless, ignorant, senseless garbage I would expect from a Miami Dolphins fan.

Notice the LINK that is provided: "thinkprogress.org", which is a "progressive"/left wing blog whose editor left in May of this year to join Nancy Pelosi's staff.

Go FISH! :lol:

ThinkProgress

This is the sort of mindless, ignorant, senseless garbage I would expect from a Miami Dolphins fan.

Notice the LINK that is provided: "thinkprogress.org", which is a "progressive"/left wing blog whose editor left in May of this year to join Nancy Pelosi's staff.

Go FISH! :lol:

I didn't use sarcasm-font on purpose

:eusa_shhh:

Please ask the 8.3% unemployed the underemployed and the stopped looking for work it were better off somehow I doubt they would think so.

The lowest U E has EVER been was in 1953 at 2.93%. That means compared to the lowest on record there are 5% of the population that are worse off now than then.

5% of the population is a tiny minority and are in no position to dictate the direction of the country.

I hope they get work as soon as possible but frankly there are bigger fish to fry to get the economy stronger and that is to get rid of the obstacles to our growth ....the republican members in the house.

You want more jobs IMMEDIATELY? retire 30-40 pubes in the house so Obama can sign a jobs bill. It REALLY is THAT simple.

ThinkProgress

s0n.......ummm............I'd suggest you go out and pick up some chinstraps in the next few weeks because your guy is going to get blown out. You'll be having to buckle up lots after election day. Carter spoke to some trend lines in the campaign in late '79 and '80. People laughed their balls off.

Meanwhile, Im going with these dudes who nail it like a bullseye every election..............ftmfw.

Election model with 100% success rate for past 30 years predicts Romney victory | The Raw Story

Meanwhile, all the sheep keep being led around by the nose how this is going to be a close election.:D:D:D

Please ask the 8.3% unemployed the underemployed and the stopped looking for work it were better off somehow I doubt they would think so.

The lowest U E has EVER been was in 1953 at 2.93%. That means compared to the lowest on record there are 5% of the population that are worse off now than then.

5% of the population is a tiny minority and are in no position to dictate the direction of the country.

I hope they get work as soon as possible but frankly there are bigger fish to fry to get the economy stronger and that is to get rid of the obstacles to our growth ....the republican members in the house.

You want more jobs IMMEDIATELY? retire 30-40 pubes in the house so Obama can sign a jobs bill. It REALLY is THAT simple.

CON2593-36.jpg

Forum List

Back