Yes, Virginia, abortion IS risky.

Of course killing babies is my business.

I understand that it doesn't bother you, and you in fact encourage it...we've already established that.

:lol: I heard this supposedly kosher girl is allibaba so........I'm pretty sure she said she works with these type of clients or something..?

i dunno, but any women who is opting for multiple abortions as birth control is not only a slut, but apparently is too fucking stupid to figure out how to use a condom or take a bc pill etc.

why would you hang around with a bunch of stupid skanks?

I think it's her social services job...

nah... i dont think its AB.

And that in a nutshell is the way the pro-abortion crowd see those women they claim they want to "help". Sluts and skanks.

Nice.

i never claimed that i wanted to help sluts and skanks.

i never claimed i wanted to help anyone.

i just think that sluts and skanks and regular intelligent women and even snake chucking loons like you should be able to make up their own minds and control their own possibly stupid, slutty, skanky, snake chucking bodies and choices.

it's none of my business and it's none of yours

Excellent.

And that in a nutshell is the way the pro-abortion crowd see those women they claim they want to "help". Sluts and skanks.

Nice.

I think he's just being deliberately outrageous, but I'm not sure...

Pretty sure that ship sailed when koshergrl started talking about how her buddies are getting together for abortion parties, or something.

The ship sailed when the baby killers who claim to be all about protecting the women who get abortions started referring to them as skanks and sluts.

Because that's so much less risky to the mother than delivery.

it solves your problem doesn't it....about dismemberment? It solves the problem of having something inside you that you want out. It solves the problem of it being a life and giving it birth to have a life of its own.

I take it you've never had a baby.....and i also believe you may have had more than 1 abortion. You make me sick.

Whenever syrenn starts her kill-the-baby schtick I'm reminded of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang...

Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang-thumb-560xauto-23589.jpg

Forum List

Back