Yes Thor is a woman: Republicans can now rage.

Marvel announced the next Thor movie will be played by Natalie Portman wielding the Hammer. Republicans and Trump supporters, I know how much you scream about how women are keeping you down. You may commence with your rage.
Natalie has tiny tits.

Nice nipples.

Great that she became Thor.

Her tits won't be in the way.

Disclaimer: Nothing wrong with itty bitty titties.
she isnt becoming Thor....she is still Jane Foster....
I realize this.

I'm going along with the statement made by the OP.

The unmistakable signs of a society cannibalizing itself are movies that try old blockbusters with new woke casting
(i.e. Ghost Busters or Wild Wild West) that fall on their faces.
Last summer I saw on someone's home streaming device a Marvel movie where Valhalla (the Norse paradise)
had Asian and black guardians protecting it.

It's cheap pandering but if your younger audience is too stupid to know the difference why not?
Movies have black Roman centurions, black knights and St. George the dragonslayer is now Chinese. Queen Guinevere is black. Robin Hood has a black Littlejohn and mexican merry men. They have been trying to make Cleopatra black for years.

This is a time when all of history is being reorganized into a static present where it has always been politically correct.

Cleopatra was black. You're thinking of Elizabeth Taylor who played her in that movie. Dumb ass.

Jane Foster has been a supporting character in Thor comic storylines since 1962.

In 2014 she took over for Thor when the Mjolnir deemed him unworthy.

A female Thor is comic canon.

Last edited:
When is a hermaphrodite superhero coming?
Or is there already one? You know, like a chick with dick one.
Sorry, I don't follow this stuff.

Marvel announced the next Thor movie will be played by Natalie Portman wielding the Hammer. Republicans and Trump supporters, I know how much you scream about how women are keeping you down. You may commence with your rage.
women cannot do what men do physically--so it's all FAKE!!
the movies are FAKE--not real!!!!
if she's shows a lot of breast action, I don't care
Natalie is an ironing board.
You'd hit it!!!

:biggrin:

Jane Foster has been a supporting character in Thor comic storylines sin 1962.

In 2014 she took over for Thor when the Mojlnar deemed him unworthy.

True. Now go to Google and do an image search for that character. Ms. Portman would not fill out that breastplate (pun definitely intended).

Natalie is an ironing board.
You'd hit it!!!

:biggrin:
Too Liberal; I require D cups to overlook the mental illness.

not like Wonder Woman
bf34b7e1ca525a04155727f007a201f9.jpg

The unmistakable signs of a society cannibalizing itself are movies that try old blockbusters with new woke casting
Last summer I saw on someone's home streaming device a Marvel movie where Valhalla (the Norse paradise)

It's cheap pandering but if your younger audience is too stupid to know the difference why not?
Movies have black Roman centurions, black knights and St. George the dragonslayer is now Chinese. Queen Guinevere is black. Robin Hood has a black Littlejohn and mexican merry men. They have been trying to make Cleopatra black for years.

This is a time when all of history is being reorganized into a static present where it has always been politically correct.

Cleopatra was black. You're thinking of Elizabeth Taylor who played her in that movie. Dumb ass.
For God’s sake; state a fact for once in your life.

OK. You're a whining idiot. How's that fact for you dumb ass?

OK. You're a whining idiot. How's that fact for you dumb ass?
Ever hear of Google, you flaming psycho?

She was three fourths Macedonian and one quarter Egyptian.

Jane Foster has been a supporting character in Thor comic storylines sin 1962.

In 2014 she took over for Thor when the Mojlnar deemed him unworthy.

True. Now go to Google and do an image search for that character. Ms. Portman would not fill out that breastplate (pun definitely intended).
big tits would get in the way in a battle.....

You mean when Thor takes that sledge hammer and strikes the ground with it, the buildings and everything else for a mile aren't really destroyed ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Point missed completely.

When we have MLK portrayed by a white guy I think you'll understand.

Btw, arent you supposed to provide a link?
He never, ever does. Rules are for suckers.

Btw...James Bond is now a woman also. I now have two more reasons never to set foot inside a movie theater as long as I live.

007 is a woman. Bond is still a man. I suppose he gets another number.

Forum List

Back