Yes Thor is a woman: Republicans can now rage.

Marvel announced the next Thor movie will be played by Natalie Portman wielding the Hammer. Republicans and Trump supporters, I know how much you scream about how women are keeping you down. You may commence with your rage.
women cannot do what men do physically--so it's all FAKE!!
the movies are FAKE--not real!!!!
if she's shows a lot of breast action, I don't care

Marvel announced the next Thor movie will be played by Natalie Portman wielding the Hammer. Republicans and Trump supporters, I know how much you scream about how women are keeping you down. You may commence with your rage.
They act as if they are not proud of female goddess. That they have to steal characters from the male's heroes. Besides, that movie already sounds racist. Why they have to choose a White woman to played that role? Whoopi Goldberg will be a great candidate to play that role. I can see her now, twirling that big hammer around, putting terror in the hearts of the enemies. But instead, they wants a powder puff to play that role.

th

Natalie is an ironing board.

that's what I thought

if she has the power of Thor she will be pretty fucking powerful.....

No reason for any outrage, it follows the story line found in the comics. It's not like the male Thor isn't going to be in the movie.

Natalie Portman Returns for ‘Thor: Love and Thunder’ as Female Thor

Portman hit the stage at San Diego Comic-Con on Saturday to great fanfare, standing beside returning director Taika Waititi and co-stars Hemsworth and Tessa Thompson, where she was handed a Hasbro version the hero’s famous hammer...

The development shouldn’t come as too much of a surprise for those who read the comic books. Foster’s introduced to the series as an astrophysicist who becomes the object of Thor’s affections, but in a 2014 comic-book storyline, she’s deemed worthy to wield Thor’s hammer, Mjolnir, and adopts the title of Thor, the Goddess of Thunder...

If anyone gets bent about this, they're looking for any reason whatsoever to get bent.
and there is a reason she gets the power of Thor.....

Point missed completely.

When we have MLK portrayed by a white guy I think you'll understand.

Btw, arent you supposed to provide a link?
He never, ever does. Rules are for suckers.

Btw...James Bond is now a woman also. I now have two more reasons never to set foot inside a movie theater as long as I live.

No silly. 007 is a woman. James Bond is a mans name dumb ass.

When we have MLK portrayed by a white guy I think you'll understand.

Do you remember liberal outrage over ''cultural appropriation'' when the movie ''White Chicks'' came out? Yea, neither do I. The funny thing is, it's always the left complaining about ''cultural appropriation'', not the right. I don't give a damn who plays ''Thor'' or if Dianna Ross played ''Dorothy''.

MV5BMTY3OTg2OTM3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzY5OTA3._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Who except fantasy addicted tards care about spandex-clad superheroes?
take the stick out of your ass....

Superheroes will save you.... only in your mind. Enjoy.
unlike you most people can look at it as entertainment...does it hurt when you sit down with that stick in your ass?..

When you attend Comic-Con, do you go as Wonder Woman?
Wasn't Halloween enuff? :abgg2q.jpg:

No rage. In the last year I’ve given up on Disney and especially their Marvel franchises. I simply won’t support them financially. No tickets. No support of sponsors or themed items/locations. No merchandise.

Likewise, I’ve given up in the DCEU for its poor choice of actors and storylines.

Natalie has tiny tits.

Nice nipples.

Great that she became Thor.

Her tits won't be in the way.

Disclaimer: Nothing wrong with itty bitty titties.

Who except fantasy addicted tards care about spandex-clad superheroes?
take the stick out of your ass....

Superheroes will save you.... only in your mind. Enjoy.
unlike you most people can look at it as entertainment...does it hurt when you sit down with that stick in your ass?..

When you attend Comic-Con, do you go as Wonder Woman?
Wasn't Halloween enuff? :abgg2q.jpg:
you have bigger tits maybe you should do it...

The unmistakable signs of a society cannibalizing itself are movies that try old blockbusters with new woke casting
(i.e. Ghost Busters or Wild Wild West) that fall on their faces.
Last summer I saw on someone's home streaming device a Marvel movie where Valhalla (the Norse paradise)
had Asian and black guardians protecting it.

It's cheap pandering but if your younger audience is too stupid to know the difference why not?

You're right Valhalla should have good old white male American guardians. When the first stories of Valhalla were told, America wasn't even discovered yet, but the guardians of Valhalla were already good old white male Americans.

Natalie has tiny tits.

Nice nipples.

Great that she became Thor.

Her tits won't be in the way.

she isnt becoming Thor....she is still Jane Foster....

Agreed. Unless the providence of the character indicates otherwise. Like pretty much every heroine in the various comic book universes.including the recent female version of Thor in Marvel comics.

Last edited:
Looks good on her though
D_9nT82U8AEMKD9

Forum List

Back