Yes they have become very good at it

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
11069996_630200517112278_1763190077649471091_n.jpg

And we see this getting worse and worse as the kool aid is being consumed via faux news

View attachment 39466

And we see this getting worse and worse as the kool aid is being consumed via faux news

It's sick.

They want to kill our science institution's and don't even want to pave new roads anymore as that is a boondoggoo!!! These people think it will somehow get done by the private sector? yeah, if you have 5,000 dollars to pay for weather data and 1,000 dollars to pay the road fee that you will get charged monthly for their survices. Sadly, the rest of society will be nothing more then ******* to it and this is what the 1% wants.

Reagan supported the space station, star wars and fusion energy. He wasn't against the nws, noaa or nasa. Yet, this is the guy these morons praise, lol!

Is Guno a commie?
Are you a loon? You don't even know what that word means...Don't you? Well, a commie nation wouldn't have free elections for all and wouldn't have a private sector like we do. We're a social democracy! This is something I learned in political science.

We have public and private sector that works pretty damn good.

Is Guno a commie?
Are you a loon? You don't even know what that word means...Don't you? Well, a commie nation wouldn't have free elections for all and wouldn't have a private sector like we do. We're a social democracy! This is something I learned in political science.

We are a REPUBLIC. Flunking that class are you? I think I understand what a communist IS. Life class vs that BS you are pretending.

View attachment 39466

It's sick.

They want to kill our science institution's and don't even want to pave new roads anymore as that is a boondoggoo!!! These people think it will somehow get done by the private sector? yeah, if you have 5,000 dollars to pay for weather data and 1,000 dollars to pay the road fee that you will get charged monthly for their survices. Sadly, the rest of society will be nothing more then ******* to it and this is what the 1% wants.

Reagan supported the space station, star wars and fusion energy. He wasn't against the nws, noaa or nasa. Yet, this is the guy these morons praise, lol!

The Space Shuttle was retired from service upon the conclusion of Atlantis 's final flight on July 21, 2011. Its replacement was not built since it was not a priority of the Obama Administration.

State road construction and maintenance is a function of state government and they collect a gas tax as well as a local option sales tax in many states to fund it. Maintenance of the Interstate system of roads is the responsibility of the Federal government and they collect a gas tax to fund it.

• Banned
Is Guno a commie?

We are a REPUBLIC. Flunking that class are you? I think I understand what a communist IS. Life class vs that BS you are pretending.
I think I understand what a communist IS.

If America was communist you cross grovelers would have been worm food, like what Stalin did to your kind in the soviet union :eusa_whistle:

Is Guno a commie?

If America was communist you cross grovelers would have been worm food, like what Stalin did to your kind in the soviet union :eusa_whistle:

Wishful thinking will get you nowhere.

Who made the chart up, Saul Alinski? Lefties started changing laws to undermine society after WW2. A former KKK member appointed to the Supreme Court by FDR wrote the majority opinion that created modern version of "Separation of Church and State" in 1947. The opinion wasn't based on Constitutional law but a casual remark by Thomas Jefferson. For years anti-Catholic bigots and the KKK were trying to shut down religious based schools and finally Justice Black found a way to undermine the 1st Amendment. LBJ created the ironic sounding "war on poverty" in the 60's that actually created more poverty and tore Black families apart by having agents of the federal government acting as the father figure. LBJ's "poverty pimps"managed to keep upity Blacks in line by selectively doling out money and it created a voting bloc for the segregationist democrat party. There was no outcry from the media at the time because the liberal media was (and still is) a propaganda arm of the democrat party. Today the left controls most of the print media as well as ABC, NBC, CBS, Al Jazeera, PBS, CNN MSNBC, the Comedy Channel, Hollywood and more but the radical left remains in a constant state of anger and frustration because Americans have a choice between fair and balanced news or propaganda.

Is Guno a commie?

and yet you support their persecution

do you see what we are talking about?

Forum List

Back