YES! Sweet, Democrats Passed A Useless and Corrupt Healthcare Reform Bill

If you lower class "conservatives" ever do a post without dropping an F bomb, the world will come to an end. You need to learn to use your words.

99.74% of my posts contain no "F-Bomb"...

Please, continue to show your ignorance and stupidity...

Thanks for the -1 rep too...:lol: I sent you a return gift....

First of all, I don't send negative reps because I want to get even with anybody, as you apparently do. So when you deserve one, I will send it. I don't care about your "returned gift". Did you think you were going to give me a trauma or something???
I don't care about your "repability".... really, I don't...

The fact (which you ignore, and understandably so) is that I'm not a heavy F-Bomber as the vast majority of my posts sit there as evidence.... How cool is that?

Secondly, you are the one that sent ME a pm with your famous F bomb.
Actually, that's a lie... My reply to you was in my neg rep comment... I thought it was appropriate because of the rep-war you felt like starting...

Then when I tell you to grow up, you send ME a second pm telling me you are not going to read my posts anymore. What is this, 2nd grade???? I repeat, grow up, you immature little twit.
Again, another lie by you... I said I wouldn't be reading any of your PMs and would delete them... I never said I wouldn't read your posts... I don't have anyone on ignore... Your lies are probably why there are rules for not disclosing the information in PMs, which you seem to feel don't apply to you...

Awesome display of leftist hackism, though....:lol:

I'm middle class, own a home in Mass., give more than half my paycheck to government, and taxation increases have not stopped since Dems have had another monopoly on power. Without a Republican to say NO to the Dem government horde, we are all screwed. The lower and middle class have been driven from Mass. year after year.

State payroll descending, all Democrats:

Your tax dollars at work: 2009 State Employee Payroll - Boston Herald.com

Your state just as bad, and federal side worse. By the way, Mass. one of the states whose public employees have their own pension, and don't pay into Social Security.

The only rich I know are government workers. And the only government workers I know are Democrats.

;)

I think it's time for Democrat supporters who aren't government workers, or siblings of government workers, to face the truth. The Democrats OWN government, have always OWNED your government, owned the Senate for 70% of the time since WWII, and the House for 78% of the time since WWII.

You are clearly in this position today because of the massive failure of mainly Democrats; along with a spendaholic Bush, and Republicans who lost their way.

Anyone who is labor better stick with the Democrats. Otherwise forget social security or having something left over when you die. Forget pensions. Forget retirement funds because they'll just bankrupt the system right before you are ready to retire.

The one thing you can credit the Republicans for is the fact that now you can buy a home really cheap. LOL.

This is the same crap you bring to every thread, bobo and that is the reason that nobody listens to your repetitcious drivel.

See, us liberals don't suddenly burry our heads in the sand when our party is in power. The same things I bitched about when Bush was president are the same things I bitch about now that the dems are in charge. Because CORPORATIONS are now buying Democrats influence. And they are stopping progress. And now we have a crappy healthcare bill. Happy?

You weren't a tea bagger when Bush was in office. All of the sudden you got balls in your mouth?

This is the same crap you bring to every thread, bobo and that is the reason that nobody listens to your repetitcious drivel.

See, us liberals don't suddenly burry our heads in the sand when our party is in power. The same things I bitched about when Bush was president are the same things I bitch about now that the dems are in charge. Because CORPORATIONS are now buying Democrats influence. And they are stopping progress. And now we have a crappy healthcare bill. Happy?

You weren't a tea bagger when Bush was in office. All of the sudden you got balls in your mouth?

I see you MISSED my point. It's okay...I expected no less from you. :lol:

Your point is that I say the same thing over and over again?

I'll go back and read all your past posts to see how much you have evolved since joining USMB. :lol:

Remember how much fun this was when you had conrol of all three branches?

And then only 2?

And then you had Bush and that was enough?

And now your party is meaningless. We only have to buy off one or two of them to get anything passed? Piece of cake.

Its fun to have your party back in charge. Good luck next year and 2012. Until then, suck my liberal balls.

Remember how much fun this was when you had conrol of all three branches?

And then only 2?

And then you had Bush and that was enough?

And now your party is meaningless. We only have to buy off one or two of them to get anything passed? Piece of cake.

Its fun to have your party back in charge. Good luck next year and 2012. Until then, suck my liberal balls.

Look for 2010, bobo. Have your dog suck your balls you pervert. :lol:

What Obama REALLY gave you...
A case of fiscal herpes that will keep on taking for GENERATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

and the healthcare bill will NOT GO INTO EFFECT UNTIL 2013..but you MIDDLE CLASS AMERICA will be taxed on it in 2 WEEKS...

and let's not forget the toothless agreement Obama signed in Copenhagen....completely non-enforceable...and doesn't do a thing about China, Brazil and India...who contribute nearly 60% of the greenhouse gasses.

Now take your progressive agenda and shove it up your progressive ass....

Awesome, who would have thunk it would take twenty friggin million dollars of insurance and drug industry lobbying money to make Democrats pass a more USELESS, and EXPENSIVE, and ANTI-REFORMIST bill.

Yippee! Great day for corrupt Democrat politicians and the healthcare industry. Party on. Yes Obama! One Big Ass Mistake America

One big Obamanation POS.:lol:

Yes America: Its the Christmas Season

What did you get this year?

President Obama gave you

1. Healthcare reform
2. Global warming treaty

Republicans gave you:

1. Arguments why Americans don't need these things

The following link shows 91 amendments the Repubs attempted to the HC bill. All shot down because of partisan politics. MSM reports on these seemed non existant. They actually had arguments why the American people don't need those things backed up with different amendments (completely ignored) which may have helped with healthcare reform without giving the govt control of 1/7th of our economy.

The healthcare reform Obama is giving us will cost us all dearly (acc. to the CBO and other non partisan economists) and the Global warming treaty will also cost us all dearly.

Thanks President Obama for the gift's that keep on giving in terms of higher costs for my, my chidren and grandchildren and with a decline in medical services with future rationing and fines. For this you libs must be really excited!
Partisan Politics....we the people are the real losers!

99.74% of my posts contain no "F-Bomb"...

Please, continue to show your ignorance and stupidity...

Thanks for the -1 rep too...:lol: I sent you a return gift....

First of all, I don't send negative reps because I want to get even with anybody, as you apparently do. So when you deserve one, I will send it. I don't care about your "returned gift". Did you think you were going to give me a trauma or something???
I don't care about your "repability".... really, I don't...

The fact (which you ignore, and understandably so) is that I'm not a heavy F-Bomber as the vast majority of my posts sit there as evidence.... How cool is that?

Secondly, you are the one that sent ME a pm with your famous F bomb.
Actually, that's a lie... My reply to you was in my neg rep comment... I thought it was appropriate because of the rep-war you felt like starting...

Then when I tell you to grow up, you send ME a second pm telling me you are not going to read my posts anymore. What is this, 2nd grade???? I repeat, grow up, you immature little twit.
Again, another lie by you... I said I wouldn't be reading any of your PMs and would delete them... I never said I wouldn't read your posts... I don't have anyone on ignore... Your lies are probably why there are rules for not disclosing the information in PMs, which you seem to feel don't apply to you...

Awesome display of leftist hackism, though....:lol:

Geez, another stalker. This whole post is such a lie. You know darn well you dropped the bomb in a pm, and apparently you do care about my rep because you keep talking about it. So if you want me to stop thinking you care, don't send me any more pm's and buzz off!!!!!!

This bill wreaks of massive corruption, and we need to look at charging anyone who OK'd it with treason.

During these times, it's time for government to be responsible for THEIR actions for once in their lives. Just make note of who says aye. It was a great year to own health care stocks with bought out Democrats in power. Anyone ever remember seeing legislation shoved through like this? NOPE, it's the new liberal way: "Too hell with Americans and the will of the people".

This bill wreaks of massive corruption, and we need to look at charging anyone who OK'd it with treason.

During these times, it's time for government to be responsible for THEIR actions for once in their lives. Just make note of who says aye. It was a great year to own health care stocks with bought out Democrats in power. Anyone ever remember seeing legislation shoved through like this? NOPE, it's the new liberal way: "Too hell with Americans and the will of the people".

Treason?? Good God

The wingnuts are out in force. They seem to forget that they had a death grip on the country for six years and managed to start two wars and drove the economy into the verge of collapse.

Guess what? We the people voted you out of power for good reason. You no longer get to call the shots. Just because your opinion is no longer valued in this country does not constitute TREASON

Treason?? Good God

The wingnuts are out in force. They seem to forget that they had a death grip on the country for six years and managed to start two wars and drove the economy into the verge of collapse.

Guess what? We the people voted you out of power for good reason. You no longer get to call the shots. Just because your opinion is no longer valued in this country does not constitute TREASON

You have stretched things just a bit, haven't you RW? I don't think I need to show you the stretches, if you would just read what you posted. I leave it at.....the republicans couldn't have done it without the blessings of the domocrats.

Treason?? Good God

You have stretched things just a bit, haven't you RW? I don't think I need to show you the stretches, if you would just read what you posted. I leave it at.....the republicans couldn't have done it without the blessings of the domocrats.

Lets see?

GOP had complete control over the Whitehouse and Congress for 6 years....Check
Bush started two wars... Afghanistan and Iraq..........Check
Starting in 2007, the greatest recession in 70 years started.....Check
GOP was voted out of power in the Whitehouse, House, Senate and Governorships....Check

What Obama REALLY gave you...
A case of fiscal herpes that will keep on taking for GENERATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

and the healthcare bill will NOT GO INTO EFFECT UNTIL 2013..but you MIDDLE CLASS AMERICA will be taxed on it in 2 WEEKS...

and let's not forget the toothless agreement Obama signed in Copenhagen....completely non-enforceable...and doesn't do a thing about China, Brazil and India...who contribute nearly 60% of the greenhouse gasses.

Now take your progressive agenda and shove it up your progressive ass....

The GOP gave us Herpies and not even a cold sore cream to help with the flare ups.

Did you forget the results of GOPanomics?

Home values, DROPPED. Investments? Jobs? Wages? $4 a gallon gas? Lost 2 wars.

The cost was maddening. Funny you only tea bag democratic spending. At least it gets spent in America. FDR baby! New Deal!!! We won the election, which means we lead, not you. You follow.

And you think Obama can get us out of this mess by cutting your taxes? LOL.

HW Bush raised taxes. It cost him a 2nd term, but it helped Clinton balance the budget.

And Clinton had a spending bill to help us get out of the recession he walked into. Republicans said the same bullshit when Clinton did it. They were wrong. You are wrong again.

Gotta bring jobs home guys. But for sure the GOP will fight any solutions to that because they are Free traders.

Treason?? Good God

Lets see?

GOP had complete control over the Whitehouse and Congress for 6 years....Check
Bush started two wars... Afghanistan and Iraq..........Check
Starting in 2007, the greatest recession in 70 years started.....Check
GOP was voted out of power in the Whitehouse, House, Senate and Governorships....Check

Let's see,
Spending has gone up 23% since 2007...check
Bush had the blessing of the democrats for Iraq AND Afganistan...check
2007 democrats had control of Congress, and a super majority in the Senate...check
The conservative opinion is gaining momentum for the next election, because the democrats have gone way over the edge for a main stream American....check

I think that about covers your spin, RW

Last edited:

Forum List

Back