YES!!! Southern Poverty Law Center being sued for defamation!!!

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
This is great news!!! The radical left-wing hate organization, the Southern Poverty Law Center is being sued for defamation.

Maajid Nawaz a former Islamist who is now working to reform the faith, will sue the Southern Poverty Law Center for defamation for putting him on a list of “anti-Muslim extremists.”

Standing ovation for Maajid for standing up to this radical left-wing terrorist organization. Hopefully this lawsuit encourages others to sue SPLC and leads to the complete and total end of SPLC!

Maajid Nawaz is Suing the SPLC for Calling Him an “Anti-Muslim Extremist”

Whooptee doo! All it takes to bring suit is the will to do so. One doesn't even have to have an attorney to do it, and finding one who will bring suit on one's behalf is but a matter of looking for one and paying the attorney's fee..

I'll think something of it once judgement/settlement is rendered. Just as I will have nothing to say about the "Russia" investigation and the apparent guilt or innocence of the parties involved until the investigation (or perhaps trials, if it comes to that) is complete.

This is great news!!! The radical left-wing hate organization, the Southern Poverty Law Center is being sued for defamation.

Maajid Nawaz a former Islamist who is now working to reform the faith, will sue the Southern Poverty Law Center for defamation for putting him on a list of “anti-Muslim extremists.”

Standing ovation for Maajid for standing up to this radical left-wing terrorist organization. Hopefully this lawsuit encourages others to sue SPLC and leads to the complete and total end of SPLC!

Maajid Nawaz is Suing the SPLC for Calling Him an “Anti-Muslim Extremist”
dream on cracka, dream on

Whooptee doo! All it takes to bring suit is the will to do so. One doesn't even have to have an attorney to do it, and finding one who will bring suit on one's behalf is but a matter of looking for one and paying the attorney's fee..

I'll think something of it once judgement/settlement is rendered. Just as I will have nothing to say about the "Russia" investigation and the apparent guilt or innocence of the parties involved until the investigation (or perhaps trials, if it comes to that) is complete.
How come that theory doesn't apply to Trump or Republicans?

How come that theory doesn't apply to Trump or Republicans?
That is a take out measure. Simply start the rumor and claim it is so in order to create a storm of shit whether there is any truth or not to it. You don't necessarily go to the source to see or try to find the truth of any matter whatever that may be.

Forum List

Back