CDZ Yes...samantha bee needs to be fired, and any other left winger who does this....

Speaking of non sequitur --- did the OP ever come back to explain what "does this" means?

Guess not.
shoot-foot.gif

I bet if some comedienne called obummer’s Daughter a c**t there would be outrage from the left demanding a resignation. Period.

Obama’s daughter wasn’t a member of his administration, nor did she accept “favours” from foreign governments.

Obama’s daughter didn’t promise American women that she would look out for women's interests within the government.

And she didn’t abandon all of those promises once her father was elected.

I'm really not clear on why it's OK to call someone a c*nt if she is related to someone the speaker doesn't agree with, while it's wrong to call someone a c*unt who is related to someone the speaker agrees with. It's almost like there is a protected class of c*nts. :71:

I bet if some comedienne called obummer’s Daughter a c**t there would be outrage from the left demanding a resignation. Period.

Obama’s daughter wasn’t a member of his administration, nor did she accept “favours” from foreign governments.

Obama’s daughter didn’t promise American women that she would look out for women's interests within the government.

So? My bet still stands asswipe! You are just drumming up justifications for your vile behavior towards a Republican Presidents children. You dumbasses hypocrites picked on a 12 year old too. Palin’s Children, etc etc etc. you are hacks and bitches own it.

Ivanka Trump is a senior advisor to President Trump with a specific mandate for dealing with “women’s issues”. There is no greater women’s issue than having the government rip a child from your arms because you exercised the legal right of asking for asylum.

Suppose an American woman called the police because her family was threatened. The police arrive and she files a report, answered all their questions, and requests a restraining order, and the hearing is granted for six weeks in the future but in the meantime, her child will be placed in foster care in New York City because she’s already admitted she can’t provide a safe environment for her children and she has shown really poor judgement in getting herself in this situation.

What would the outcry be?

Suppose Ivanka Trump posed for a picture with her three year old son showing she loves him and he is safe.

Outrage?

There is no sane reason for outrage.

So? My bet still stands asswipe! You are just drumming up justifications for your vile behavior towards a Republican Presidents children. You dumbasses hypocrites picked on a 12 year old too. Palin’s Children, etc etc etc. you are hacks and bitches own it.

Ivanka Trump is a senior advisor to President Trump with a specific mandate for dealing with “women’s issues”. There is no greater women’s issue than having the government rip a child from your arms because you exercised the legal right of asking for asylum.

Suppose an American woman called the police because her family was threatened. The police arrive and she files a report, answered all their questions, and requests a restraining order, and the hearing is granted for six weeks in the future but in the meantime, her child will be placed in foster care in New York City because she’s already admitted she can’t provide a safe environment for her children and she has shown really poor judgement in getting herself in this situation.

Are ewe serious? The woman admits she cannot provide a safe environment for the child? You’remove the child from harms way. Anybody should know that. What’s your problem?

Oh my gawd....folks...stop rationalizing it. Bee's comment was on the same level as Roseanne's tweet, as Griffith's decapitation move, as Whoopi Goldberg's comments about Bush II (link for those who don't remember. Whoopi pays price for anti-Bush remarks). You can say anything you want in this nation but there are consequences. People make mistakes....and people pay for them.

They all deserved what Roseanne got; banishment (likely temporarily) from the public eye.

Are ewe serious? The woman admits she cannot provide a safe environment for the child? You’remove the child from harms way. Anybody should know that. What’s your problem?

So you’re saying that if a woman should leave an abusive spouse she should lose her children. Don’t provide safety or lock up her abuser. Just take her children away from her, to keep them safe.

So you’re saying that if a woman should leave an abusive spouse she should lose her children. Don’t provide safety or lock up her abuser. Just take her children away from her, to keep them safe.

Number one the US is not the abuser. Those breaking into the country are the abusers, like a burguler entering your home. The taxpayers are being systematically robbed blind. Secondly those pictures of children in cages? Taken in 2014 under Obama’s so stop pushing the lie that it’s Trumps fault. Secondly stop abusing the Trump children.

Not if Obama's daughter was 36 years old and a member of Senior Staff.

I mean, it was a nasty thing to say, and as Bodecea said up above, you're certainly free to write TBS and demand that she be fired, but don't fool yourself into thinking they're the same thing.

Of course it's the same thing. We're in a race to the bottom. Comediennes are setting the pace, lately.

I'm really not clear on why it's OK to call someone a c*nt if she is related to someone the speaker doesn't agree with, while it's wrong to call someone a c*unt who is related to someone the speaker agrees with. It's almost like there is a protected class of c*nts. :71:

That's not funny. This is the CDZ --- what is wrong with you? Another woman hater?

Disgusting.

That's not funny. This is the CDZ --- what is wrong with you? Another woman hater?

Disgusting.
It's not against the rules to joke in the CDZ. It's not against the rules to be uptight in the CDZ. Neither of us broke any CDZ rules. It's a win/win!

It's not against the rules to joke in the CDZ. It's not against the rules to be uptight in the CDZ. Neither of us broke any CDZ rules. It's a win/win!

If you are going to tell jokes, try for funny.

There's nothing funny about grossly obscene misogynist attacks on women.

What, you think that was somehow CLEVER?

If you are going to tell jokes, try for funny.

There's nothing funny about grossly obscene misogynist attacks on women.

What, you think that was somehow CLEVER?
Spare me your feminist outrage. If you don't like my comments, ignore them. I'm not going to change my style because you are whining over a joke you didn't find funny.

Samantha Bee leveled a nasty insult at a political figure, but it wasn't racist. Roseanne's was.
Um, how can a comment be racist, when the person making the comment is unaware of the race of the subject of said comment? To put it another way, if I made a comment suggesting that J-Lo looks similar to a particular picture of a monkey, not realising that she is actually hispanic, would that be racist? Just wondering....
Or maybe I posted this:
upload_2018-6-8_12-41-44.jpeg

I say, both are in bad taste, and offensive. But rising to the level of racism? No.

Note: I chose J-Lo because I do not think she shares any physical characteristics with any monkeys I've ever seen, and I doubt anyone else would think she does either.

Is this what conservatives want? No. Is this the new world created by left wingers? Yes. If Roseanne, a green party member who supported Trump has to lose her show, then the new rules say samantha bee and the other left wingers who have called Republicans all sorts of disgusting names have to go too......

Um. No.

Rosanne got fired because she made racist comments when she worked for a family friendly network. And because that network considered nearly 30 years of erratic behavior and realized that it wasn't going to get any better.

Samantha Bee used a bad word describing the hypocrisy of a member of the Trump Crime Family. The real offense here is the Trump Crime Family has kidnapped and lost 1500 kids.

Kurt Schlichter famously penned an essay a while back called "Liberals are Shocked to Find We're Starting to Hate Them Right Back," where he described with perfect clarity the state of American politics. He decried the coming gutter battles while admitting we have no other choice but to get into them and roll around with the Left.

Someone should tell Kurt Shitler that we know that hate is all your side has.

We've understood this for some time. Hate the darkies, hate the uppity feminists, hate the gays, hate the new Star Wars movie for a gay character who wasn't actually in the movie.
And because that network considered nearly 30 years of erratic behavior and realized that it wasn't going to get any better.
Something they should have (did?) consider BEFORE hiring her to represent their network. They KNEW what they were getting when they hired her, and now they act all surprised when she continues doing what she has always done.

The real offense here is the Trump Crime Family has kidnapped and lost 1500 kids.
No, the real offense, on this topic, is the 4500 under Obama that no one is talking about.

Disgusting.
Interesting. Someone points out a double standard, and instead of addressing THAT you take their comment out of context, and level a personal attack on them. Reminds me of some who wrote a book once upon a time. Who was that????..... Hummm...

Oh, yeah, Saul Alinsky. He wrote a "wonderful" tome entitled "Rules for Radicals". I bet you have one of those on your desk right now.
220px-Rules_for_Radicals.png

5b983860ba88dc62fca542a19baa2d58.jpg

Rules 5 and 12 seem to be at play here.
upload_2018-6-8_12-58-9.jpeg

Forum List

Back