Yes, pedophiles can be homosexual.

You don't need to hate them.

I worked with diminished capacity sexual predators. Let me tell you, they may seem as children themselves...but they are children who are very cunning and very strong and very determined.

We had one that convinced his workers to let him get a walking paper route in the middle of a neighborhood filled with children, including an elementary school...he manipulated his direct care staff to let him use the bathroom in the school yard...it wasn't DURING school, mind you...it was after school during the week and early in the morning on Saturdays, so she was lulled into thinking there was no reason not to allow it.

This was a monster who wasn't allowed to go to the bowling alley because of the threat to children. He was 13 years old, looked like a big baby.

I put the kabosh to the paper route, and went to court and testified to keep him committed to care. As it turns out his ultimate fantasy..to abduct a little boy and rape him in the bathroom. He would go into the bathroom and listen for the sound of children (and in this neighborhood, in the afternoons, there were always some somewhere, often in the playground) and jack off.

His second fantasy was to drink a gallon of blood. He fought long and hard to find a way to get that into his individual service plan....he said he'd settle for pig's blood. He just wanted to know what it was like.

That is some sick scary shit.

Peaches would have let him hang in the bathroom.

Cuz he was *disabled* and therefore not cabable of planning.

He outplanned a 50 year old woman and other staff who KNEW him...and manipulated them into allowing him in a very dangerous situation.

But he couldn't count change for a dollar.

I enjoy how you can't realize that you appear to hate homosexuality more than you hate pedophilia, as if there is some universal law that requires homosexuality as a prerequisite to becoming a pedophile.

This is why many here think you're insane.

This is worth a re-quote ;)

What is interesting is the pro-gay crowd who insist that pedophilia isn't a sexual orientation....but homosexuality is.

How does that work? And if homosexuals have no control over their homosexuality, are you saying that pedophiles likewise have no control over theirs, and they're born attracted to children?

Because of course, we know that's a lie.

So if pedophilia is a choice, or is caused...how is it that homosexuality isn't?

kgrl/allie is a typical characature of a rw social conservative. When I see a thread by her the first image that comes to mind is:

gladyskravitz_1336.jpg

In fact, homosexuality is more represented among pedophiles than it is in the general population:

"This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually."

In other words, a higher incidence of pedophilia occurs in the homosexual population.

It is what it is.

The proportions of heterosexual and homos... [J Sex Marital Ther. 1992] - PubMed - NCBI

That's the US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health.

Study by K. Freund & RJ Watson, the Department of Behavioural Sexology, Canada.

In 1992. So this has been known for a while.

Also, some interesting information about birth order and homosexual/bisexual pedophilia....

"...(57 heterosexual pedophiles, 68 homosexual pedophiles, and 45 bisexual pedophiles) of these men had sufficient sibling information to be included in the analyses. The results indicated that homosexual-bisexual pedophiles had a later birth order than heterosexual pedophiles and that this effect was primarily the result of the homosexual-bisexual group being born later among their brothers."

Interesting, no?
Pedophilia, sexual orientation, and birth o... [J Abnorm Psychol. 1997] - PubMed - NCBI

Interesting?...No.

Allie, no one is crazier than you, but I will accept you truly care about the children.

You just do not understand that you do far more harm (at least here) to your cause.

If you act this way in real life, you must be a mess.

I'm not at all.

And what's remarkable..the majority of people in the real world absolutely 100 percent agree with me.

Because it is, after all, the truth and reality of the situation.

In fact, homosexuality is more represented among pedophiles than it is in the general population:

"This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually."

In other words, a higher incidence of pedophilia occurs in the homosexual population.

It is what it is.

The proportions of heterosexual and homos... [J Sex Marital Ther. 1992] - PubMed - NCBI

That's the US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health.

Study by K. Freund & RJ Watson, the Department of Behavioural Sexology, Canada.

In 1992. So this has been known for a while.

Also, some interesting information about birth order and homosexual/bisexual pedophilia....

"...(57 heterosexual pedophiles, 68 homosexual pedophiles, and 45 bisexual pedophiles) of these men had sufficient sibling information to be included in the analyses. The results indicated that homosexual-bisexual pedophiles had a later birth order than heterosexual pedophiles and that this effect was primarily the result of the homosexual-bisexual group being born later among their brothers."

Interesting, no?

Pedophilia, sexual orientation, and birth o... [J Abnorm Psychol. 1997] - PubMed - NCBI

Are you an idiot liberal masquerading as a conservative to give us all a bad name? Seriously, you are TruthMocker stupid.

Do you have a problem with the Department of Behavioural Sexology, Clarke Institute of Psychiatry?

Forum List

Back