Yes or No?

Nope, never have.

Do you like cherry pie?
Yes

(I lived in Washington State for seven years and they grow a lot of cherries. At a farmer's market in the season you can get varieties of cherries that are not exported to the rest of the US. Like Vanns, that are very sweet with a very robust cherry flavor. My wife got to be very good at making cherry pie and cobbler. I don't miss living in Washington too much but they had some fresh produce there that was absolutely fantastic. )

Have you ever been in a war?

Yes

(I lived in Washington State for seven years and they grow a lot of cherries. At a farmer's market in the season you can get varieties of cherries that are not exported to the rest of the US. Like Vanns, that are very sweet with a very robust cherry flavor. My wife got to be very good at making cherry pie and cobbler. I don't miss living in Washington too much but they had some fresh produce there that was absolutely fantastic. )

Have you ever been in a war?
I moved from Washington to South Dakota eight months ago and I am planning the trees I want to plant this year, and you can't buy a sweet cherry tree because they do not thrive here. Sour cherries it is and I will have to satisfy my sweet cherry tooth with fruit imported, possibly from Washington. I dream of going cherry picking in Flathead, MT.

No, I have not personally been in a war.

Have you ever been to England?

I moved from Washington to South Dakota eight months ago and I am planning the trees I want to plant this year, and you can't buy a sweet cherry tree because they do not thrive here. Sour cherries it is and I will have to satisfy my sweet cherry tooth with fruit imported, possibly from Washington. I dream of going cherry picking in Flathead, MT.

No, I have not personally been in a war.

Have you ever been to England?
Yes*

* Three hour stop over at Heathrow on the way back from Germany in 1967

Have you ever been to the deserted townsite of Hanford Washington?

Forum List

Back