Yes or No on Question 3?

Should I vote yes or no on question 3: Ban greyhound racing

• Total voters
guinea pigs are a major food source in SA as well.
i can't imagine thinking eating cat will cure your bronchitis.
i wonder how that got started?
The piggies are at least vegetarians. Cats are carnivores, they must taste awful.

Wow. You're so far off, jill. I mean, seriously, I really don't look anything like him. My hair usually isn't as long as that, either. I usually keep a pretty close fade, I just grew it out this spring and summer for shits and giggles. I called it redefining myself. It's since been cut again, though. My and the boy went and he got his first hair cut. Suffice it to say, he didn't enjoy it.

lol... I happen to really like billie joe. but i didn't say you "looked like him" per se.. just that you had that kind of thing going on in the pic. ;)

It's always good to redefiine oneself. I waited til my son was probably about 2 or 3 to cut his hair. He was not thrilled, either.

Hope you saved some locks.

lol... I happen to really like billie joe. but i didn't say you "looked like him" per se.. just that you had that kind of thing going on in the pic. ;)

It's always good to redefiine oneself. I waited til my son was probably about 2 or 3 to cut his hair. He was not thrilled, either.

Hope you saved some locks.

We did. And the barber gave us a little printed up certificate for the first hair cut with his name and everything. He was really cool, and he said he has a little boy that age too that he just recently cut so his skills were current. I've never seen the kid so fussy in his short life. He takes a needle WAY better than a haircut, but it turned out perfect, even with all the fidgeting and screaming.

We're actually thinking about trying him out in baby modeling. There's just been too many people who have suggested it to us at this point, so we figure maybe there's something there. I mean, the kid is definitely a handsome looking young boy.

Forum List

Back