Yes of course they are coming after our guns.

Won't pass and if it did it wouldn't hold up in the Georgia Supreme Court as it's in violation of the Georgia state constitution.

indeed it looks as if the democrats true to their nature

insist on eliminating the rights of the people

and to cripple them at the knee

the good people of Georgia should tell them

to fuck off

Thanks Georgia Democrats for giving us a glimpse into what the Democrats have in mind for the entire country.

They won't be confiscating your guns today, or tomorrow, or next week or next year but it IS their goal.

Georgia Democrats Introduce 'Assault Weapon' Confiscation Bill - Breitbart
This fails as a slippery slope fallacy.

You fail as a proven idiot. That in one variation or another is your only response to everything.

No one gives a shit idiot.

"Yes of course they are coming after our guns."

Nonsense.

Another ridiculous lie.

Absolute truth, and I have posted my reasoned and logical support for it many times in many threads including this one. Only a left wing idiot such as you will deny the undeniable.

You won't agree, you aren't mature enough or smart enough to ever admit you are wrong, but this response is for any conservatives who might be watching this argument.

Thanks Georgia Democrats for giving us a glimpse into what the Democrats have in mind for the entire country.

They won't be confiscating your guns today, or tomorrow, or next week or next year but it IS their goal.

How many times before this sinks in.......

They can propose all they want, and certainly one of the last places stuff like this will pass...is in the olde confederacy.

Quit with the chicken little crap

How many times before this sinks in.......

They can propose all they want, and certainly one of the last places stuff like this will pass...is in the olde confederacy.

Quit with the chicken little crap

Don't be so naive. No, it won't happen tomorrow, or next week, or even next year. If you don't understand that this is the end game for these people, you are a fool.

Other statements of supposed fact by C_Clayton_Jones:
If abortion is made legal it will never become widespread nor funded by the government.
The Japanese have no interest in our presence in Hawaii.
Separation of church and state will never prohibit religious displays in any public place.
I promise I will pull out first.

Forum List

Back